The Who? & Why?

Chapter 33

Tokyo and Gooch arrived on long Island parking seven blocks back. After being in the house examining the picture's they took the he knee the lay out well.

Purposely he didn't teach it to Gooch he had his reasons. Gooch had to follow him. Through the house if he was going to get in and out.

The side door was open as promised the cat burglar duo heard laughter and sexual prowess echoing through the house Tokyo used a tiny pin light checking begind the frame for a silent alarm. He looked to the alarm activator to see if any of it indicated there was an alarm on any of the art. Stay.

Tokyo dipped off to the den the cruise by Michael Mansfield a dead artist who only made three of this painting died on a cruise ship believe it or not making this painting even more rare and valuable because the creater died as he depicted. An act of God the ship went down via typhoon. Tokyo cut it from the frame real easy rolled it placing it on the poster holder on his back.

When he went down the steps CLICK Dante was pointing a gun at as Gooch smiled wickedly behind him.

Ms Lexi! Ms Lexi! Alexis looked at the camera to her house yes? Please let me up!

Alexis walked down to the gate with her derringer snub nose. Visibly pointing at her fellow Brooklyn Queen.

What? Tokyo is walking into a trap. I was at the trap and three aces were speaking about how Gooch is stepping up as first. Ain't no fucking way how? Willie ain't give sanction.

Big Queen Big Willie blessed the sanction he..he set it up! She was out of breath thank you young spade your name? Quanna.

Alexis ran up to the house dressing on her tactical gear when Todd arrived Mom what's going on? Your father went for an art lick Gooch and Willie set him up.

Why Mom? Who know's Todd! We don't have time for this! NO MOM! I'M GOING. No you're not Alexis grabbed the address running for the bedroom door.

Mom? Alexis turned around POP!  Todd knocked his mother out with a single blow. He picked her up locking her in the closet.

Todd put on his father's vest adorning his gun's grabbing his father's ski mask running for his mother's old toyota reserved for the maid.

Todd ran into Isis down the road stopping the car she hopped in explained all she knew which was why they wanted Tokyo dead.

The newly weds flew to the address Todd removed from the hand's of his unconscious mother.

Todd parked away from the property he passed vis jewels to Isis they tossed their phones out in this highway after he destroyed them the word's of his father if vis father swarming in his mind making sure he made no mistakes.

Gimme those gloves baby. She passed him leather gloves covering his hair with a bathing cap a sweat band on his forehead wrists and neck.

He made sure the lifts he pulled from his father's sneakers were in his shoes pulling a three inch knife and two guns hiding them.

If I'm not back in a fourty minutes leave understand me woman? Todd I--

No arguing baby please obey me this time obey your husband please. She shook her head nervously yes. She went to hug him no baby don't I don't want your DNA falling in me then I drop it in the house.

I love you Todd brushed himself off running and hopping the gate of the estate. He scoped the place Gooch and Dante holding gun's on Tokyo as he slowly cut the Black Madonna loose.

Why you moving fucking slow Toke?. The shit has a silent alarm Gooch do you want me to trip it nigga and we get killed? Ain't no nassau county sheriff's locking no nigga's up are they? Shut the fuck up before you wake the white bitch upstairs.

Why the fuck are you doing this Gooch? You got a sanction Toke.

Tokyo turned shocked looking through his ski mask by who nigger? Gooch and Dante was silent.

What they fuck he promise you Gooch? What did Will say? I step up replacing you Toke.

What about you little nigga? I'm his second. Hahah! Gooch! You got this little nigga thinking he gonna step over Lynx? Yo little nigga what you gotta do for that spot?

Dante pulled the hammer. The trigger man Tokyo laughed what's funny nigga? Lynx is gonna put a cap in your head simply because you held a gun in me little nigga you ain't gonna see a week on the street.

Hurry up Tokyo you must be a fucking fool Gooch. No nigga you the fucking fool Tokyo you don't see the big picture do you?

Willie wants you dead Toke ask yourself fucking why? Tokyo kept working slow the entire recording and audio streaming to Brooklyn.

Todd nigga! You in the way! The label is fucking broke! The only artist this nigga has that's poppin and making money for the label is Todd.

Todd is smart careful with his bread there's no way Willie can make back end money off Todd legally. Why the fuck do you think Mike is broke and Willie sold you his and Todd's master's last week? Because he's fucking broke nigga!

A spoon dropped on the kitchen floor go check it out Dante. He walked off while Gooch held a gun on Tokyo. Dante walked past the table cloth covered kitchen table falling to the floor eye's rolling in his head.

A shot of propofol in the foot from his mother's emergemcy medical bag. Todd dragged Dante in the walk in freezer locking him in.

Dante...Gooch whispered not getting an answer. The label is going broke so the fuck what Gooch what that got to do with me fool?

Everything nigga you're in the fucking way Toke, Todd listens to you. You convinced him to buy a helicopter instead of taking the label's private jet every time you take the jet it's $20,00 per ride.

If Todd takes the company jet six times that's $120k in Wills pocket! If Todd stays in the company apartment instead of a hotel the label charges $3,000 a night a hotel? $1100?

Willie is like a second father to Todd with you out the way Todd and Will are gonna bond. Todd and his $480 million dollar bank account.

Big Willie was wiring money from Todd's account, the expense account he had as a kid he gave will the number to add petty cash if Todd ever needed it. Todd never closed that account because it was the account that was set up for Isis by Todd.

It was alway's flush with cash! If a million was missing Todd didn't question it thinking it was Isis Toke unitl-

They broke up Gooch. That's right that's when Todd noticed the money was being wired out to an unknown account not spent and it wasn't Isis.

Tokyo wrapped the Madonna putting it in the holder on his back. Pass it over Toke. Hell fucking no blow a hole in me blow one in this bitch on my back nigga. Mabey..or not Toke.

Gooch cocked his silence covered gun lifting a pillow from the couch aiming at Toke.

PHEWWWW PHEWWW! Two shot's echoed in thenlarge mansion through the silenced gun.