Home Visit

Chapter 11

Todd arrived home his mom had gates erected around the house it was three a.m so no fan's or paparazzi lingered outside.

Hey Lex she kissed Axis on the cheek he blushed smiling at her here he is. Hi mom Todd kissing his mom heading for the door that joined the houses.

No Todd it's three a.m you don't see Isis this time of morning be respectful call her but you're not going. He exhaled running up the steps to his room calling her.

How is he on the road Ax? He's a good kid Lex you know that he can handle himself he ain't no punk and he ain't afraid to throw up his hand's I'll tell ya that. He got Tokyo all up and through him.

Yeah Axis he has to control his anger he can be sued and you see where Tokyo ended up. You still not taking Todd to see Toke? When Todd turns 17 he can legally see Tokyo without my consent. I spoke with the warden they're going to usher him through the employee entrance you can't go in Axis. I know Lex because of my record but knowing he's close makes me feel better.

Where you sleeping? Sarah's house she rented it to me. That's right I forgot. Your house still empty Lex? Todd's childhood home the boy paid it off closed it down and got this for us. Said it's where he grew up he's not selling I think that's where Tokyo will stay when he comes home if you ask me. Haha! Me to Alexis goodnight. Goodnight. Todd sat at the top of the steps you know he likes you mom right?

I'm not blind Todd. Dad still loves you mom. I'm not dead Todd he tells me in those letters. Oh you do read the letters why don't you respond? You finished playing cupid where is Isis? Sleep mom she'll be up yelling cause you wouldn't let me see her.

For what l?  For you to end up in her bed so your aunt Sarah who is at work can kill me? You can wait for breakfast hour young man.

Isis woke cslling Todd's bedroom phone only she had that number he never gave it to anyone. Yes baby? Where are you her voice raspy and muffled? You called my bedroom. Hehe I did didn't I? Come. He opened the adjoined door with a breakfast tray.

Oh no you made this? Baby why didn't you let auntie make it?  I wanted to make it Isis. He kicked off his slippers hopping under her cover's. She ate the burnt bacon the pitted orange juice and the over cooked eggs with burned toast and fruit cocktail.

I love fruit cocktail Toddy. I know baby he kissed her putting the tray on her side table next to the roses he sent. She took a breakfast selfie of them no social media baby.

Why Todd? We been over this none of you baby it makes you a target. You are a part of my life i want us private. You mean secret Todd. No baby people know we're getting married they know we been engaged since we were fourteen that's no secret.

Did you hide it from our parent's? No Todd. Even though you said wait did I Isis? No Todd. Because you're mine and I made my intentions known. We ain't formally engaged Todd. Why not? Where is my ring? Did the Pharoah's give out rings baby or was their word and decree enough? You know the answer to that Todd.

Her phone rang he looked at her phone James with his picture. Why he calling this early Isis? Answer him. I'll talk to him later. No now. Todd? Okay jeesh. Facetime Isis. Really? She grinned. Really his eyes serious.
Hello? She prompted facetime hey gurl? Hey boo?  Oh my God is that Tut girl?!!!! AHHHHHH! OH GOD I look horrid child! I'll never forgive you Isis you bitch!

James this is Todd. Todd this is my debate team master James. Oh my god hiiiiii! Todd grinned hey how do you identify? Oh in school as a male cause they don't have gender neutral bathrooms yet WORKING ON IT! The two friend's said aloud in a sing song way.

On the outside I identify as female Tut. Call me Todd my friend's call me Todd. Girl he is a charmer just like you said!

Thank you Jay can I call you jay baby? Of course Tut! I need to spend time with my finance of that's okay? Of course Ice I'll check you later gurl.

Todd smiled see? Trust is everything I trust you around them hoes in your video's selling pussy. They don't sell it Isis it's free. Todd pussy ain't never been free it always come with a price tag.

Is that so? Yes. So what's yours gonna cost me Isis? She grinned your heart Todd hugging him innocently his heart melted you already have that Isis since the day we met kissing her lips sunk in the bed.

Sarah clearing her throat broke them up hey auntie Todd ran to her picking her up. You've been working out? Trying. Ummmm look at Todd Isis. I see him auntie. If them arms get any bigger you need the next size up boy. Y'all all set for the party tonight? Yes Auntie they replied. I got you a new outfit baby from Italy. Thank you Todd.

He went in his pajamas pant pocket handing Sarah a gift and Isis. Todd i told you that you don't need to buy me gift's. I know auntie but you're gonna like it. Sarah opened the gift Todd it's beautiful a gold camera charm bracelet. Isis opened her's, a diamond tennis bracelet Auntie look.

Umm double row at that Todd don't you think that's a little extravagant? For my wife? It's an investment in her jewelry collection by the time we are eighty she will have lots to leave to our children and grandchildren.

He put it on Isis' arm there you go Goddess. Y'all moving to fast they ignored Sarah hugging and smiling.

Tokyo Kameko. Tokyo walked in sitting down you were charged with attempted murder and racketeering. You sit before us seeking parole.

You've served sixteen year's of a thirty year sentence what do you have to say today Mr. Kameko?

Since I've been incarcerated I haven't had any infractions. We see that very impressive and you have recommendation letter's from the warden and five wing officer's. There is also one from the resident Doctor that he has trained you as a nurse and you're taking your state exam for Licensed practicing nurse tomorrow? Yes ma'am. I'd like to hear more please.

Ive been training three years now i received my home health aide paperwork working with the elderly on the hospice ward. Then I received my CNA certified nurses aide paper work and as you know I test for LPN tomorrow. I'd like to become a anesthetic nurse in five years.

I graduated with a batchelor degree in nursing last year. I see that also the woman smiled.

You strangled a man with your bare hand's leaving him within inches of his life did you do that inmate?

Yes sir I did. Was it self defense? I see the jury ruled it was that's why they only gave you thirty year's instead of life.

Were you aware the victim is awake now five year's? He wrote a statement for us asking we release you. Tokyo was shocked.

He said he was an alcoholic who started the fight and understands if you hadn't cracked his skull open you would of been the dead one any words inmate?

Well sir I thank the victim for his impact statement I'm unworthy of his forgiveness but I thank him for it. I was also a drinker which I stopped and hold as much fault as he does.

The parole board stared at Tokyo does anyone want to add anything?

No one said anything if that's all you'll hear from us in seven day's inmate.

Tokyo went to the phones to call Axis how'd it go cuz? How'd you do it Axis? Don't thank me thank your son. Tokyo held his head down how much?

Axis was quiet how much Ax? $100,000 cash. That boy is--

Hard headed like his daddy? Don't tell him I told you Tokyo if the victim cooperates you have a better shot bro.

Thank you let's hope it wasn't a waste of money.