The Fix

Chapter 21

Senior Year of High School.

Todd they are doubling up dates on you. They aren't leaving room on your schedule for your family life. I haven't seen you in seven month's Todd. You missed the junior prom, the spring dance and the Christmas cotillion.

Baby you missed my Junior and Senior debates and the presentation the Daily Times gave me for first african american female to win the worthington award.

You've missed  the dates and event's special to me Todd. Baby you missed the black social debutante ball I was the only girl there without a date and a date was mandatory Todd. I'm tired if being alone people are starting to think me a liar that the relationship is over especially since you've been seen with Glimmer.

Isis I explained that was a publicity stunt to get her started they paid me every time I was seen with her.  So you say. Isis are you calling me a liar?

Todd your word's aren't matching your actions. Isis took a deep breath a boy asked me to prom at school I'm going to accept. I don't want to miss prom and I don't want to go alone.

Baby I swear I'll be there. You said that all the other times. Baby ask Axis he told Willie no stand in events not in that day. I've been touring seven month's straight Isis I'm a hot artist promoters want me on their ticket. You can say no Toddy.

Isis to $2.5 million dollar's each event? That's what Axis is commanding now per performance he's not accepting a dime less.

Are you gonna be home for your father's batchelor party? You're his best man or did you forget? Isis I'll be there besides that's after the prom baby please trust me.

I've been doing that Todd the prom is next month please don't let me down again. I won't baby I promise do you love me Isis?

I love you Todd alway's I just don't like what's happening between us baby I'm unhappy Todd. You said you would never make me unhappy and if I was I should tell you.

I did say that baby thank you for being honest I'll be at the prom I promise.

June Senior Prom Night.

Alexis and Isis primped over Isis all day doing her hair and and makeup. Isis wore a black one shoulder gown with the diamond  jewlery Todd got her over the year's.

Tokyo was downstairs with penny playing cards drinking and waiting for Todd so he can leave with Isis.

The Limosine is here baby! Tokyo yelled through the side door to Alexis. Thanks baby she looked out the window ohhh whee Isis baby come look.

She peeked out smiling that's a Rolls Royce Limosine auntie it's beautiful. Isis had the look she was going for an Egyptian Goddess his Goddess. She wanted to surprise him. The gold cuffs in her arms diamond Ankah's matching the bangles on her arms. Her hair curls and coils everywhere wrapped around a diamond leaf half crown.

She was beautiful Todd was to show by 8 p.m. 8..9..10..11..12 No Todd.

Alexis undressed locking her bedroom door Cecily blowing her up did you go to the gram? I sent you the link. Glimmer made a video.

This is live y'all this is my man now Isis! This nigga ate drank and is out like a fucking light bitch.

Sarah called Axis all night finally he answered Axis? Alexis ran to the phone where is Todd?

Baby this little nigga tripping he gonna swing by this bitch hotel they started drinking and this nigga passes out. Her security refusing to let me through.

I had to call Miami police to make these niggas move I told them I need a wellness check they came this nigga stretched.

Sarah had the phone on speaker Tokyo and Alexis could hear but Isis was locked in her room crying terribly for hours.

Is Todd okay? I took him to the hospital i think one of them bitches drugged him whatever they had planned I broke up I'll be on the chopper home as soon as we get discharged later yall.

The morning after Todd ran up to Isis room begging her to come out knocking she was still crying refusing to speak to him. He tried the closet door she had a lock on her side installed a while back.

She was quiet refusing to speak or eat Todd slept on the floor outside her bedroom door. Todd can we talk? I can't dad not now. Todd come son. Todd went with his father give her space Todd.

What happened? I think they drugged me dad I went to drop her ring she left it in her dressing room at the performance. She left and called asking me to bring it because she'd already left. When I got there I had one drink and after that everything is a blur. Axis said i was out for eight hours it was scary dad.

The doctors checked to see if I ejaculated and I didn't. They checked me anally to see if I was raped the Doctor thinks I was drugged dad. There is no fucking way I would've dipped in Isis. Look dad he went in his pocket pulling a ring i was gonna ask her to marry me formally in front of all her friend's dad I was ready.

Why would that glimmer girl do that? If that's so you need to get a lawyer and sue her Todd.  Axis snatched the glass you were drinking from I spoke to Willie he's sending it to an independent lab for analysis.

Dad if I dropped the bracelet and make the flight i could of been home by two o'clock there was no fucking way I was going to stand my wife up dad.

Wait till she ask's to speak to you son when is your next date? Two months I was taking Isis to Turks and Caicos as a surprise dad.

I'm trying to explain all this to Isis and she won't listen dad I don't know what to do.

I have an Idea Todd a way you can fix it come lets get started.