Battle Royale

Chapter 30

Todd wake up baby. Todd sat up in the chair to the voice of his wife calling him I transferred all of your money off shore. I got you a new tablet only access your accounts here do not use your phone. I also transferred three million into a savings account attached to my checking that I never use. Here is the debit card it has my name in it but I you as authorized user.

I cut all your credit cards and ordered you new ones they will be here tomorrow but you're going to only travel with the black gold card. That card is linked to your expense spending makes it easier when doing your taxes. I also added a receipt scan on your phone. Anything you get i don't care if it's a pack of gum scan it on the app the amounts automatically transfer into my accounting system I set up for you as my client.

Is that right Mrs. Kameko? How much am I paying you annually ma'am. You get the family discount $1 million flat. Todd's jaw dropped ISIS! What? That's a lot for something that comes to you so easy.

Music comes to you easy do they pay you too much to perform 20 minutes? Haha touche bae. Plus I'm saving you trouble time and million's in tax debt. Not to mention jail time for tax evasion Isis. Precisely.

Knock knock Ms. Emily walked in Isis opened her arms hugging her thank you why didn't you say you're family?

You were acting boogie thats why a split image if ya mama and act like ya daddy like you can't speak. Hehe I'm sorry godmother.

It's okay when i heard you screaming I called 911 got my old first aid kit down. When I saw him run and leave the door wide open i knew my baby was in trouble. I heard your mother say Emily help my baby!

I ran as fast as I could to help anyway I could. Isis kissed her hand thank you. The two women chit chatted about her as a child and old times with her mother.

One Month Later.

Hey Isis what are you doing today? A spa day with Celcily. What happened to your debate buddy? Oh he comes home next week baby. Our marriage is on the cover of Word Up and Right On and Jet Magazine's I look crazy Todd I can't even see. People saying how  do I know what I signed. Who gives a fuck Isis? I never cared what they say you know that fuck people goddess.

We still haven't consummated our Marriage Toddy. I know baby wasn't like I didn't try in the hospital you were a scary cat. Hehe nope.

Yes you were now I thought we said we were going to have spontaneous sex in strange places since we were sixteen what happened? You change ya mind? No Toddy but them nurses kept recording I was afraid they'd catch us and sell it to TNZ or Diva and Musik. Speaking of we have an in studio interview when I get home with them.

TODDYYYYY! Are you excited Isis? HELL YES!!!!! haha I told them you and I love the show. A dream come true baby were going on the Diva and Musik show! She was singing I gotta tell Ces! Okay baby love you. Love you more Hot Toddy! Haha.

Cecily and Isis got to the spa enjoying themselves. Girl I this school is stressful Isis. No it's not you're distracted with parties and men. Not anymore Isis. How so? We're getting serious. Who Ces? Me and Todd's guard. Isis snatched her glasses off her black eyes lighter good for you Ces but is he a Brooklyn King?

Yes he said he's folding his flag. Hahah! Ain't no way Ces watch hey dad. What's up Isis? Can someone fold their flag? Haha who? Tokyo can they just tell me. Someone like me or Big Willie can if we asked but again it's blood in blood out even for us.

Why would you get out and not someone else dad. Because they didn't put in enough fucking work baby they gotta put in work for the family they know this before they blood in.