Jealousy

Chapter 22

Isis baby? Yes auntie please come out with me tonight Todd is not here so you won't run into him. Isis unlocked her door come toss something on so we can go to the mall.

Isis dressed it was 9 if we hurry we can make the cookie house. Isis paid no mind as Sarah drove when the car stopped Isis looked up they were at the Beverly hills grand spa and hotels. Why are we here mom? I have a client i have to get a contract from they want exclusive photo's of the resort. That's wonderful auntie! She hugged Sarah happy she landed such a huge account. You need an assistant for the shoot? I'm free this summer before college. Thanks Isis I'll let you know if it's overwhelming.

Isis walked in to the quiet ballroom with her aunt. The lights were cut on! SURPRISE! It was her prom all over all her friend's were there wearing what they had on the week before down to her gay male friend Todd called me and ask I invite everyone especially the nay sayers gurl! He popped his lips one for the gram bitches! Snapping pics with Isis and Cecily. Auntie I--

Your dress and items are upstairs with Aunt Alexis come they went to get Isis ready again who was crying because Todd recreated her prom. Look, Alexis handed her Todd's toxicology report which stated he was slipped rohypnol the date rape drug.

Isis hands shook mom was Toddy raped? No baby they checked him Axis got to him in time thank God. We're suing Glimmer and her people Alexis finished her make up perfect baby.

Thank you auntie Sarah changed walking her to the elevator we are leaving the prom in a hour but security is there okay? Yes.

Isis arrived to the ballroom where Todd waited on stage singing Goddess to her. Everyone's camera was up recording Isis arrived to the stage Todd fell to one knee he even let the press in TNZ. Isis I'm sorry about the other day baby I want the world to know I love you. The love we have is real.

Anyone not believing our relationship let this serve a purpose he whipped out a ring case Isis I loved you from the day I saw you. I asked you to marry me every year since we were thirteen.

Every year you said yes here is a ring for you my love an engagement ring to show the world you are the wife of King Tut Todd Kameko. Isis will you be my wife grow old with me?

She wiped her tear's yes Todd hugging and kissing him TUT! ISIS! they looked left TNZ snapped their picture you sure you ready? Smiling speaking through his teeth. For? The relationship wolves. They will only will of we let them Toddy. He leaned in kissing her staring in her eyes you're right goddess.

They partied the night away the party ending at seven a.m he graduating class said it was better then the prom. Big willie showed Mike came of course now famous himself his freshman album platinum.

Mental showed up girls hanging off him. Todd made sure to invite all the rappers he knew would be respectful and were around his age. Todd didn't perform even though the asked he let Mike and Mental perform in his place.

He was staying by Isis' side doting on her all night.  Were 18 now slow dancing in each other's arms. Thank God he said smiling what does that mean we loose our parents? No Isis it means if i say come on tour with me this summer Aunt Sarah cant say no. Toddy for real? Yeah baby and bring tour birth control pills cause we gonna be all over one another in Canary. Spain?!

We leave tomorrow  then we jet set to turks and Caicos after that we meet Big Willie in chicago and start the tour. In the united states? Yes baby. Tour bus? Hell no you know I pay for my own transportation and stays. Mike and I split costs we share a room but now that you're coming he will be on the same floor with us.

I'm excited Todd. Go home pack your bags and Isis don't over do it please. Where are we sleeping tonight? Upstairs don't give the room number.

Todd carried Isis on his back over the threshold. Dropping her on the bed he pulled a bottle of Dom out the ice.

Congratulations on your engagement TNZ. There are flower's on the bed.

Congratulations on your engagement Mike. What the hell is he doing wasting money like this Toddy? Mike ain't send that he got the label over his money agaisnt the advice of my parents.

Between us the label is robbing him blind and he can't see it. Talking about I'm cheap. The label dont fuck with me because of my mom but once they found out Tokyo was my father they stopped all that talk about letting the label handle my tour expenses.

I remember Big Willie came to the house to see Tokyo. Todd grinned knowing that Willie was the Set Master but never told Isis. He looked afraid of Tokyo it was odd Todd he didn't try and argue or tell him he was signing shit. He spoke your pops said no and he walked out as easy as he walked in.

Isis showered had a glass of champagne with Todd cuddled next to him and conked out all that crying was emotionally draining. Todd put an store order to be delivered for condoms spermicide film and five morning after pills and ice cream for Isis. The delivery came he pushed the contraception in his bag trying to be responsible.

You see that shit Glimmer? Todd got engaged last night it's all over TNZ. Glimmer stared at the T.V. Then willie sued the label for Todd being drugged. One of you bitches did that shit and I told the label that. As soon as I find out I'm dragging a bitch cause you cost me Todd! I love todd you bitches know that when did i ever say i loved any of these nigga's? Todd ain't a nigga he is a fucking prince and you bitches made me blow it.

Glimmer stared at TNZ her soul turning dark glaring at Isis with hate and rage.