The Lick

Chapter 32

One Month Ago

Mike showed to the Todd's childhood home as that's where Tokyo took care of business but sleeping in the family house Todd bought in Jamaica Estates.

Mike had guard's with him Tokyo gave him a look step outside Mike instructed.

Sit down Mike what you're doing is bad for street business the other sets don't wanna fuck with us and your brother's lower then me are upset with your actions.

Me? Yes you Mike you been beating Isis for over a year now what did you think was gonna fuckin happen! How did you think it would fucking end? It played out how it would have minus us dressed in black slow singing and flower bringing at Isis' funeral little nigga!

Todd ain't  Brooklyn King you are! You so busy up his ass you can't see your own fucking worth! Why the hell you think it had you blooded in to my set leaving Decept?

There is other shit that need to be done in the music industry you are my eyes and ears when people hard pressed wanna sell jewels painting expensive shit without the press in they business they pawned something something that's where you step the fuck in.

Tokyo gave Mike a package. What's this Toke? Your bottom hoe Percs.

Five for $300 the real deal a hospital pharmacy lick sell them at parties not you nigga. Ill send you a Brooklyn  ace, spade, and princess to handle hand off's.

You down money you need money nigga then go get it. Don't sell the known fentanyl or heroine attics you hear me Mike? Yeah dad. Good.

Thanks dad. Reup with me in a few day's pill's go fast with them not so much with our people we ain't pill head's you know? Yes Toke.

Mike you're still Alexis and I son we love you as much as we love Todd the two of you gotta put this shit to rest little nigga it's bad for business.

I want you to publicly enter AA I spoke with your lawyer he said he told you to do it and you said no is that right? Yeah Toke. Go I'll tip off the press when they ask you say seeing Isis that way made me realize I have a drinking problem I'm here now to get help thank you. Excuse yourself and go inside is that clear?

Yeah Toke. Tokyo pat him on the back sell the pill's when you come out. Okay.

Lexi! Mike is here! She came out hugging him what's wrong? You didn't bond me out Tokyo ignored him.

Baby you needed a few day's in the tank to dry out you were drunk when you beat Isis drunk when you hit Todd and drunk when they arrested you.

A few day's inside to get your senses back is what you needed. Now I promised grandma Lottie I'd look after you and that's a promise I aim to keep hear me baby?

Yes mama. Good you do as Tokyo say's and when you see Isis you apologize and mean it Mike. Yes ma'am.

Mike left, Tokyo shook his head you think he gonna sell those pills baby? Tokyo gave her a look that nigga is a Brooklyn King if he know's what's good for him he will. His mind is idle he better bring back my bag he'll be more focused with something to do he's a street kid we are street kid's Mike will be fine he's strong a Brooklyn King.

Current Day.

Isis sat at her computer determined to find out who was behind the one million missing dollar's Todd was coming home later that night and she needed to know what was going on who stole the money and why? How were they able to hack a changed account twice.

Hey mom. Hey baby you did a beautiful job with your parents house it's making me smile because you furnished it with all our old furniture from the house when you were a kid and Alexis' house. Yep!

I feel at home and I really don't need to redecorate since we have the same tastes baby. How do you like all the vintage photo's of you mom and dad as kid's?

Loving it did i ever tell you your dad and I were friend's before she met him? No.. fun fact were you crushing in him? Oh no he was into music not photography oil and water. Hehe. I love the photos of you and Todd you kept growing up with him I forgot some of these oh no...

What auntie? You kept the ones of you and Todd arguing and you Todd and Mike? That's what made Todd's career the arguments over his lyric's remember? How can I forget the three of you getting crazy especially in the summers off. Isis was solemn what's wrong baby?

Mike mom. Don't worry baby he'll come around do you forgive him Isis? I do that was the alcohol not the Mike I grew up with and loved. I'm happy Tokyo made him get the help he need's I'm in counseling too so hopefully we will all get better. It's Todd I know ain't letting go.

It's gonna take him a while baby don't force it. I won't auntie let me go I think I got something with the missing money caper. Okay love you. Oh mom! Yeah baby?

Please leave the boy's room alone I'll come for the items. Where did that come from Isis? That's exactly how Todd's childhood bedroom looked and those are his actual toys and thing's. Lord you had it bad for that boy. Heheh it was supposed to be a surprise for him. I'll leave cause when you all come to the house warming you can show him Isis. 

Okay mom thank's love you. Love you baby. Isis hung up pulling the old excel spread sheet Todd had to do as an assignment back in high school.

She had a list of every account number he had over the year's. There were 50 of them because of the constant hacking and thefts so she had to go real slow.

She checked the number on the homework assignment against every account number that deposited money in Todd's accounts or was wired from them over the last ten year's.

The work was tedious oh god no..she whispered to herself. No no no no no.

Isis pulled a magnifying glass double checking her theory printing the high school excell spread sheet and taking the list of account number's with her. She folded the paper work cramming it in her purse rushing to her car from her school office home.

Tokyo was speaking to Alexis baby this is it. You said that with the diamonds you're becoming an adrenaline junky Tokyo and I don't want you going. Baby this is the last score I swear to you it's three million dollar cut. You, mama and me can live good. Tokyo look around you the diamond's did that.

You still have business in the streets safe  business, and we have money in swiss bank accounts Isis set up for us we are were we've wanted to be since we were dead broke.

You promised me travel a--

I'm sorry didn't we just come off a two month cruise? You took the buyout on your job so we can travel did you not Lexi? Yes Tokyo and I-

Haven't we been traveling anywhere you wanted to go? Yes baby look at all those red pins on the map in your closet did I keep my promise baby?

Alexis looked down you're not listening Tokyo forget it. Tokyo kissed her face hand me my concealed baby. Not that one the wrist one's. The other's ov--

I know what you need baby. Ill stream the entire thing to the apartment in brownsville brooklyn no one knows that location except you. If something goes left go there get the video, call Axis he knows how to handle business and he's my under boss. Dante has the girl there he already unlocked the side and back doors of the house after she set the alarm so it looks like it was done within.

I sent you the address Lexi. Okay. Tokyo carried the poster holder on his back and the razor to cut the Black Madonna hidden in his mouth.

He pecked Alexis exiting to meet Gooch.