Smoking Gun

Chapter 19

I can wait to come see you tomorrow Todd I know Isis was waiting on our reunion. You sure dad? Yes son I'm sure I'm coming with grandma. Good I miss her cookies tell her the sugar ones shaped like bear's. You a little old for that haha.

Nope bears dad. Okay I'll tell her is Isis coming home? Today the nurse will be here in a hour to take her vitals I had my shot yesterday but i still have to wear a mask around her for another day.
Todd. Yeah dad? Do not remove that mask. I won't.

Axis carried Isis to her room thank's Ax. Let me tell Todd you're here before I get chewed out. Todd walked in her bedroom door Axis sat in her bedroom.

Go Axis. No your mom said I have to make sure you keep on the mask.

Isis moved over Todd lay next to her kissing her through the mask.

Isis lay her hand on his cheek I'm sleepy. I'll be here when you wake up bae. She held up her wrist thank you Toddy. The bracelet under your pillow I got it in canada hand carved with lotus flower's.

It's beautiful Toddy. Not as pretty as you love he kissed her forehead staying until she dozed staring in her eyes until she left going to sleep land. Tokyo stood in the doorway watching his son.

Alexis was right he had in bad for Isis she was beautiful Tokyo had to hand it to him. Apparantly she had a personality as beautiful as her face. Todd stood pulling the blanket and sheet the nurse and Sarah sitting in the corner quiet. Sarah pulled her camera snapping photos as soon as she saw Tokyo.

Todd turned around to Tokyo in the doorway he looked at his father everyone was right he was a split image of his father it was scary.

Tokyo opened his arm's tears streaming his face Todd walked into the arm's of his father. Tokyo embracing his baby for the first time in seventeen years.

Todd cried on his father as Sarah snapped photos. Shh you'll wake Isis who stirred.
Todd looked back yeah dad let's go to the yard Isis had a gazebo built. The maid served them lunch they talked for hours about everything even the diamond's and what was going on.

Don't tell your mom I told you she never wanted you to know our truth but that's why I got sent up. We are going to burn the loose ends get shit right you're my son I won't lie or hide anything from you. Now you know about your dad do you still love me Todd?

Tokyo looked in the same colored eyes as his of course dad nothing can make me turn my back on you.

Tokyo arrived home at seven while Alexis and Rizzo met with the diamond dealer in Manhattan. As soon as Tokyo locked on the door there was knock he snatched the door open it was Gooch. Tokyo looked behind him four of his goons were on the sidewalk hand's behind their backs.

Tokyo grinned you know that shit don't phase me Gooch what the fuck you want? I hear you had a set meeting ain't I a part of thos set?

Not that I recall of that was so what happened to fifteen years worth of set gang leader commissary added to my account nigga?

Your leader went to jail when you was jumped in you knew the fucking rule $100 per month from ever member until I come home. Where the fuck is my money Gooch?

Gooch chuckled you got me there. If I'm your set leader them I'm their set leader tell them that Gooch..now Tokyo growled. Hand's! They showed their hands this our set leader Tokyo he home from a fifteen year bid welcome this nigga home.

Rizza and Alexis arrived at a warehouse to meet the diamond dealer who changed the location at the last minute.

They walked in a dark tiny office where he examined the diamonds Alexis presented. Once he authenticated them he smiled their flawless picking up the twenty diamonds Tokyo lifted that night.

Examining them holding them to the light, the man took out his laptop this goes to swiss account ending in 98876 correct?

Alexis looked on the paper Tokyo gave her the account ending in 7827 Alexis looked at Rizza who pulled a gun
Sorry Alexis.

She pointed the gun to the diamond dealer go in send it Rizza walked to the diamond dealer to make sure he was sending the money to her account.

BOOM!  BOOM! Alexis shot Rizza dead holding the smoking gun.