Gooch

Chapter 15

Gooch that nigga you paying upstate Peeksville called said Toke made bail. Gooch smiled plus you know his son King Tut right?

I ain't got no beef with Tut beside's you think we need smoke from Big Willie? Don't get shit twisted he still a black king.

Ain't you a black king Gooch? Once you jumped in that shit's for life why you asking that dumb shit for? Sorry cuz.

That's why I kept you out the gang's one of us was gonna dodge that bullet.

I took it so I could be in charge and keep you out this life. Big willie is our gang master he's over every set in the the five borough's including mine and Tokyo.

He made it clear whatever beef we got Tut is not to be touched the record label is clean, and legit and he's keeping it that way.

What you gonna do about Toke? Shit half his set is dead. Yeah Gooch but the ones he has left is all he needs plus they son's are down now. Tokyo always kept his set small but he alway's produced the most money and did the worse damage in the street's. The other sets were afraid of Tokyo and still are especially after them nigga's broke into Alexis' house Gooch.

Does Toke know you was behind it? Hell no haha and we still came up fucking empty Tokyo single handed robbed Katz Diamond's taking the fall.

How do you think Willie started the label? Tokyo's diamond heist money Kydd.

Tokyo was never normal you know Gooch? What you mean Kydd? We would rob other drug dealer's or snatch chains sell crack.

Not Tokyo they only sold coke in high end white clubs and private parties remember he had that hook up with that Madam ummm what was her name Gooch?

Madam Malaysia. Yeah a Japanese bitch haha he could get rid if a cut key in four day's. I wonder who set him up Gooch who told on Tokyo? He would of never gotten caught Gooch.

That's true all I know is Tokyo owes my cut of the diamond's where ever he stashed them he better get what belongs to Gooch.

Haha facts! We need that fucking come up Gooch. Find out who he's staying with and when he comes home. If he's staying with his mom we'll catch him outside. Tell the new young gang king's to watch the house WATCH THAT'S IT Kydd.
Haha you got it Gooch.

Isis and Todd were at teterboro airport he was leaving on a small plane he chartered himself instead of him using the record label's plane saving thousand's.

They stood in the private hanger hugging Axis and Mike already on the aircraft waiting.

Isis and Todd could hardly let go for ten minutes they kissed hugged and laughed I'll call you from Dubai baby. You better Todd no matter the time. I left a gift under your pillow after the maid made your bed.

Todd please come to the junior prom. Baby I said yes and yes to the senior prom Axis is clearing my schedule as we speak go now. He watched her get in the Limosine waiting for it to drive off.

He got on the plane starting out the sky at the limo carrying the love of his life silent dwelling on their loving weekend together. Feeling blessed he found his soul mate so early in his life. My book. Mike yeah boy write a hot one!

Alexis was off she wanted to spend the day asleep.

There was a knock on the door who? The knock was hard and intrusive she snatched the door open the blinding sun drenching her darkened livingroom.

When she opened her eyes Todd what happened? Did you miss the plane baby? Tokyo stepped out the sun into the shadow of her living space.

Alexis inhaled frozen in her space. What are you doing here?
I came to see you Lex. You saw me now leave Tokyo. Why? Is your man coming back? As a matter of fact yes he is. Good then I can meet the man who my son as been exposed to. 

This is a beautiful home lexi. Alexis.  Tokyo turned looking at her because of her correction aren't you going to give me a tour? I'd like to see how you have my boy living.

Why? You haven't contributed. How would I when for thirteen years you kept Todd hidden from me. You had no you have enemies Tokyo ones who seek to devour you me and your only child.

Where are they Alexis? She gave him a look safe that's where. Do you think it wise to get them not five minute's on the street? You're right as usual my love you've safe guarded them this long a little longer won't hurt are they all there Alexis?

All except one from your share used so i could finish nursing school and pay off our house. The rest I used to care for Todd.

You don't need to explain you did an excellent job with our son and I'm honored to have a child with such a beautiful and intelligent black queen.

Alexis poured them coffee hehe i sure see when Todd gets all them silver words he whispers in Isis' ears. The boy is a split image of his father in every way right down to his charm.

Haha, someone is loosing a son but gaining a daughter and doesn't like it. She sipped looking at Tokyo over her mug unsure. What's the matter lexi?

He's too young we had him as teenager's we weren't mentally spiritually or--

Alexis I loved you and out of that illustrious love we created Todd. I won't be sorry about that almost twenty year's later and I still sat the same. I loved you we made a child I love my boy I won't apologize for that ever.

Todd is all that's good in me all that was left of me that's kind and loving. Todd is something I'll never have ever again Alexis.

What's that Tokyo? Her heart was beating fast her pulse racing at the site of him and his missed familiar smell.

Tokyo stood approaching the only love he ever knew. Tokyo stopped behind Alexis walking close up on her his breath causing the small hairs on her back to stand to his attention. Don't you know woman? Tokyo placed his nose close to her head inhaling her essence deep closing his eyes enjoying his high.

A part of you my baby.