Who?

Chapter 29

Tokyo! Wake up! What now bae? Todd.. he married Isis this morning look! She turned up TNZ the recorded ceremony playing live. Alexis and Tokyo smiled no prenup?

Alexis hit Tokyo Todd ain't leaving Isis baby and you know it. Thats true that girl robbed my son of his heart from the second he saw her he was smitten.

Isis is a good kid baby. We have a daughter now Tokyo. We been had a daughter for years paper ain't do that bae blood and love did. Sarah and Axis knocked come in mother in law Sarah ran to the bed screaming hugging Alexis.

Do you all know what this means? We can all get a damn break from them moping around depressed.

AMEN! They yelled popping champagne making mimosas you coming to the hospital Alexis Isis is calling you for her hair you know she hates me brushing it.

Yeah Sarah me too you bruah to hard. No I don't i get the tangles out and you and Isis want to leave the tangles in. It's called gently Sarah. Whatever hurry up I'm excited you coming Toke?

I have that meeting with Mike and Axis you're here with me as a witness to the set. Okay Toke.

Isis was giggling with Todd when Sarah and Alexis entered her room. She was moved from ICU to a private room two floors up. The room was full of flower's and bottles.

There's more at the house Alexis said hugging Isis were you up a hour at least before he married you child? No auntie. Alexis smiled i was awake thirty minutes he left came back with the chaplain.

The nurse recorded it todd have her permission to sell it. I must look. No baby you're fine.

Mom? Yes baby I'm here Sarah answered Todd brushed my hair I must look crazy the women laughed. No baby he did alright Todd leave so we can fix Isis up please. Okay mom I'll go answer emails.

Willie you called what's up? How's Isis? Okay she woke up this morning. Thank God congrats man. Thank's Willie. I wanna throw yall a label party the prince and princess of hip hop now the king and Queen of hip hop the fairy tale continues. The press is eating your story up Todd I love it it's good press you have 8 million more follower's.

Thanks man what's up? You have six dates lined up Axis didn't tell you? No not yet when? Two week's the southern states then three months off. Todd exhaled.

I know Todd but I was able to get you three month's off your hot in high demand. I don't want Glimmer on tour with me Will. Who's gonna open for you? Get one of the new artists what about the lesbian chick?

No one knows shes gay except us? That's fine that means she won't try and fuck me what's her name?
River Todd she's not ready.

Funny..that's what you said about me now look? Haha yeah you got me there. She's ready tell her I requested she open.

Glimmer is gonna be upset. Not my problem she's a pop icon she should be able to fill a theater.

Theater not madison Square Garden or the Barclay center like you've done Todd. Anything else Willie? You and Mike have to squash this is bad for the label.

Oh? How so Willie? Y'all thumping--

I see you have an uptick of people wanting to audition for the label sales for all artists have doubled in the last two weeks. The rotation of my old Albums and Miles sales have doubled again.

Mike has 30 thousand thug followers since this has happened and W.A.D.D has added your label to their website as a domestic violence contributor. Really Willie? Humm Isis is hosting a W.A.D.D charity dinner under the name of the label does she know this?

Haha okay Todd you got me you alway's were smart like that damn Tokyo! Women against domestic violence love your music because you don't uses bitches and hoes in your lyrics they want to honor you at a benefit dinner as well.

I'll be there anything else? Mike, Todd. What about him? Talk it out.

Willie's phone chimed he opened the text that's what Mike did to my wife that's a photo of her the first night she arrived to the ICU. Do you know why I'm keeping it will? Why Todd?

So I'll never forgive Mike so the next time you ask me to let by gones be by gones look at that and ask yourself why should I?

Three day's later

Todd showed Isis the spread sheets he kept of the missing money now million dollar's gone Isis. These sheets are a mess baby how did you allow one million? You should if shut all accounts down Toddy. I closed everything got new accounts and it started again three day's later
sorry Isis I tried.

Go get me a hot cup of coffee I'll be up a while trying to figure this mess out make some calls. Haha okay baby.

When Todd returned he napped and when he woke three hours later in the bed next to her's...

Todd I know how your money is being stolen.

It's not how Isis but who?