Chapter 2 Maturity

Floating in the air in a trance, the surrounding scene quickly retreated from the place where he fell.

Back to the imperial capital, and then back to Central Park, Shi Xing saw that after he left, the man sitting there coughed a few times too, unlike him who coughed non-stop, but after letting go of his hand, his palm was stained a little bright red, The man was calm, but the people around him knelt down instantly, begging him to go back into the aircraft.

Is the other party not in good health?

The idea just came up, and the flow kept going. Shi Xing saw that before that, a group of black fighter machines, Yu Xuanang, lined up to escort the luxurious aircraft with the royal logo and parked in Central Park.

The cabin door opened, and the man on the suspension chair was pushed down by the entourage. The moment he met Shi Xing face to face, the other party looked forward, his smoky eyes met Shi Xing's four eyes, and in a daze, Shi Xing felt that the other party seemed to be real. I saw myself.

The next moment, the other party went straight through him.

Shi Xing, who lost his ability, once again felt a majestic and chaotic mental power as a medical doctor.

He had never seen such a powerful spiritual power.

At the same time, I have never seen such a bad, riddled spiritual sea.

The disorder of ordinary people is so severe that it is long gone.

He...

didn't have time to think deeply, snowflakes wrapped Shi Xing and continued to go back.

As soon as he left the Prince's Mansion, the servant found Lu Lu and returned the box to him.

The stunned look on Lu Lu's face caused Shi Xing to turn his head away.

Further on, there is another scene where Lu Lu and Bi Shu have an intimate conversation.

Moving forward, the doctors and nurses in charge of taking care of Shi Xing couldn't bear it, so they informed Shi Xing of the news two days before the wedding, and suddenly learned that Shi Xing was stunned for a long time and couldn't recover.

Go forward, continue...

go forward...

the countercurrent of time pushes Shi Xing, and he can't resist to go back.

He was lying on the bed from being weak, but his spirit became better reversely, and he was able to get up and walk gradually.

The frequency of Lu Lu's contacting him gradually increased in this retrogression.

Going back to the battle three years ago, he felt that the lost ability filled his body again...

He struggled to follow Lu Lu to study in the military academy, and the particularity of his race made him suffer a lot in physical fitness

... Watching the flowers, whizzing by, I don't know how long it has passed, when Shi Xing saw that he was in the tree nest, signing the matching form without hesitation, the administrator looked worried, but he looked forward to it.

Seeing this scene, Shi Xing felt exhausted for a while.

Going forward, the special maturity of being a blue star is coming. Before the marriage, there was a night when the starry sky in Ancheng was particularly bright, and Shi Xing suddenly didn't want to go back.

The moment this idea came into being, the snowflakes washing up around him stopped, and he reunited with his past self. After admiring the starry sky within the range covered by the mother tree's gentle spiritual power, he returned to the tree nest room where he was born and grew up.

Enough is enough, Shi Xing doesn't want to relive his short life anymore.

Enough is enough.

Here, he is very satisfied.

Starlight enters the window, and Shi Xing falls asleep with his past self.

The sun was shining on the eyelids, Shi Xing frowned, and his first reaction was which hospital was so bright.

Opening his eyes, the emergency room scene he had imagined did not exist. Shi Xing... saw his room in the tree nest.

Is he still awake?

He...

bang bang bang, the door was slammed loudly.

"Shi Xing, are you there? The administrator asked me to ask why you didn't sign in? Did you feel unwell before entering maturity?" Shi Xing was taken aback by the familiar

voice.

The next moment, Shi Xing didn't care about cleaning himself up, and hurriedly opened the door.

Shi Xing's only friend in the tree nest, Shi Ran, who had lost all his bones in a beast horde many years ago, stood in front of him again with a fresh face, Shi Xing's pupils trembled, and his throat tightened.

Just when he was afraid that the dream would wake him up, Shi Ran's hand pressed against his forehead, wondering, "What's the matter, is it uncomfortable?" The hand pressed against the face was hot

.

Moreover, Shi Xing stared blankly at the opponent's knuckles, unbelievable——

he felt the subtle flow of mental power again.

This is not a dream.

Shi Xing spent the morning digesting the fact that he returned to the pre-mature stage.

The emotional ups and downs were too great, and he didn't calm down until he left to go to the administrator's office and walked to the other party's door.

The administrator is the person in charge of the star tree nest, in charge of all the blue stars in the tree nest.

Unsurprisingly, the administrator specifically asked about his physical condition.

The price of having unique abilities is probably that the Blue Stars are inherently weak and difficult to raise. They are a batch of people who are in urgent need of matching, and they may enter the maturity stage of abilities someday, so they need extra attention.

Shi Xing made up an excuse casually, but the administrator asked many detailed questions. Looking at the familiar scene in front of him, Shi Xing felt that he seemed to have forgotten something, but after a long time, he would not be able to remember it for a while.

"By the way, the Prince's Mansion officially submitted Young Master Lu's matching application to Shu Nest today."

After asking about the status of Shi Xing, the manager suddenly said this.

"You know, the youngest son of the Prince's Mansion, Lu Lu was injured in an accident when he was a child, and the Prince's Mansion would send him to the tree nest for at least a week every month to receive the comfort of the mother tree's spiritual power and prevent his condition from getting worse." Shi Xing naturally knew

, Because when Lu Lu was in the tree nest, he took classes with the Blue Stars and received imperial education.

Strictly speaking, to some extent, Shi Xing grew up with Lu Lu.

But Bi Shu is the same, the difference is that Shi Xing is Lu Lu's classmate in the tree nest, and the other party is Lu Lu's in the imperial capital.

Manager: "However, in order to completely restore the spiritual sea before the mental power is graded, Lu Lu still needs a healer, and the council has specially approved his matching qualifications." "It is said that you have a good relationship." Shi Xing probably knew

the

manager What to say.

"Matching is a two-way choice. Once it is finalized, the other party will not only be the first responsible person to ensure that you pass through the maturity period, but also the crystal stones, beast cores, and high-level beast cores that your body needs in large quantities before your abilities are completely stabilized. It has to be provided by the other party."

The administrator looked at Shi Xing, and finally got to the point, "You have always been excellent, and if you can pass the maturity period, you will be a powerful medical doctor."

"If you choose Lu Lu, I don't doubt the ability of the Prince's Mansion to support you, but the more powerful the Blue Star, the more vulnerable they will be at maturity, and there will be more emergencies. From experience, you need a A stable and mature partner, not a teenager who is your age."

Yes, the other partner of the Blue Star people is also their future partner.

——"Lu Lu's mental power level will not be low in the future."

Suddenly, a firm answer popped out of his mind.

It was Shi Xing who answered the manager's words back then.

Shi Xing lowered his eyelashes, "Are you ordering me not to choose Lu Lu?"

The manager: "You have the final choice, and the empire will defend the rights of the Blue Star people to the death." "

This is just a suggestion. I watched them grow up, Shu Nest and I sincerely hope that all Blue Stars can pass through their maturity safely." I heard from the

life teacher before that Shi Xing and Lu Lu have a good relationship.

And Shi Xing felt troubled by this reaction.

When the administrator was considering whether to say a few more words, Shi Xing said suddenly, "You are right." "I will think about it carefully

."

In his eyes, Shi Xing left.

At the same time, he finally remembered what he had forgotten.

Turning on the neglected communicator, as expected, Shi Xing saw the chat interface between him and Lu Lu, and had already mentioned the application submitted by the Prince's Mansion, and Lu Lu clearly expressed his desire to be matched with him.

It's funny to say, it was what happened last night. He was patronizing to watch the starry sky at that time, but he didn't expect that he had returned to such a critical point.

Because of his return, the conversation was interrupted, and he has not agreed to Lu Lu.

He didn't reply for a long time, and Lu Lu finally only said that he was waiting for his reply.

I haven't agreed yet... that's fine.

It would be better for both of them to turn things around in the first place and stop going the same way.

[Sorry, I was too fascinated by watching the stars yesterday, so I forgot to reply]

[Let's meet up, let's talk face to face]

Lu Lu replied almost instantly and agreed.

The other party is in the tree nest now, and Shi Xing set the location in the tree garden, where the two often meet.

Shi Xing went back to his room for a while, and with Shi Ran's help, he clarified the time and situation he was in now.

There are more than a dozen Blue Stars in their group, and they are currently waiting to be matched.

Those with strong abilities have already entered the maturity stage ahead of time, and most of the rest, the tree nest is expected to enter after matching.

The matching will be carried out at a special dinner party. Before that, Tree Nest will conduct an evaluation test on their talent and ability, and the mastermind will recommend a best match for them based on the test results.

The assessment test is two days later.

When Shi Xing entered the tree garden, he was still thinking about these messages. When he realized that the light in front of him had dimmed unnaturally, Shi Xing raised his eyes, and at some point he was blocked by someone.

"You didn't sign in today, have you already entered the mature stage?" Yu Man's face appeared in front of his eyes after a long time, and Shi Xing still didn't like it so much, "But you are not young master Lu, okay..."

Yu Man took a step closer, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "In order to enter the Prince's Mansion, you deliberately starved yourself to delay your maturity, you won't suddenly change your mind?" "..." Very good

,

again A thing I forgot.

After feeling it, Shi Xing was sure that he was indeed hungry, hungry for energy.

Because his body after rebirth was much better than before, he didn't notice it immediately.

And the reason Yu Man said is also correct. Shi Xing has always been top-notch, and most of the people who participate in the matching are big figures from the empire. They are afraid of attracting attention. In order to evaluate the data so that they can be more "matched" to Lu Lu, he is indeed deliberately weakening himself. .

Before Lu Lu opened his mouth, he had already chosen the other party.

But these are his own affairs and have nothing to do with Yu Man.

Thinking this way, Shi Xing said the same way, if you go around too full, you have to leave.

The moment the two passed by, Shi Xing was grabbed by the wrist.

"Why are you leaving, are you guilty?"

Yu Man's voice was weak, and he suddenly felt a withdrawal of spiritual power. Shi Xing raised his eyes to look at Yu Man, and saw the banter in his eyes.

Yu Man did it on purpose.

He has already entered the maturity stage, and the blue star people who have entered the maturity stage will have extremely unstable mental power at the beginning. The manifestation of this instability is that they will unconsciously absorb all the energy they touch, including mental power.

This is common sense, and it's impossible for Yu Man not to know that he just wanted to suck his spiritual power on purpose.

"Let go."

Feeling the weakening of mental strength again, Shi Xing lowered his eyebrows.

Yu Man glanced behind Shi Xing exaggeratedly, and said with a bright smile, "Don't you want to make yourself weak, I'm helping you~" Shi Xing understood the deep meaning of Yu Man's glance, there is

someone behind him, it should be Someone he cares about.

Yu Man relied on himself to hide this matter from that person and acted recklessly.

If he was really who he was back then, taking into account Lu Lu's self-esteem, Yu Man would indeed let him take advantage of him.

Unfortunately, he is not.

His mentality is not, even, his ability is not...

Shi Xing's mouth curled up into a slight smile, "You said that."

With a burst of laughter, Shi Xing said coldly: "Don't go back on your word.

" For a moment, instead of struggling, Shi Xing turned his hand back and grabbed Yu Man's wrist.

Yu Man was confused by Shi Xing, this kind of behavior of crossing the door with supernatural power, even if two people have entered the mature stage, the one with stronger ability will take advantage, usually they are on the same level, Shi Xing put I have been hungry for so long, don't I really feel that I can get back the lost mental power from myself?

Just as Yu Man wanted to ridicule his overestimation, Shi Xing narrowed his eyes slightly, and his majestic mental power was pulled out of his body uncontrollably... At

that moment, Yu Man opened his mouth but could not make a sound, his soul It was as if they were pulled out of their bodies along with their spiritual power...

Boom——

Equivalent to being conscious again, he found himself kneeling in front of Shi Xing without strength.

At some point, Shi Xing let him go.

His face became rosy due to the influx of spiritual power, Shi Xing's eyes glanced over Lu Lu who was watching this scene in a daze, and then slowly fell on Yu Man's knuckles that were still on his wrist.

Shi Xing smiled again, laughing so much that Yu was full of fear, "Don't you want to let go?"