Chapter 118 The Desolate Star

When his mental strength bottomed out, Shi Xingda changed his tone.

The white star beast was finally killed.

In perception, the bottom of the spiritual overseas layer seems to be boiling, and the energy turbulence is particularly active. The time star has lost control more than once, and the first thing after killing the star beast is self-control.

Chi Yao came to shake his hand twice regardless of safety, leaving no psychological shadow... That's impossible.

But fortunately, the feedback brought is positive.

Shi Xing's feeling of being out of control when being led away by mental power is even less likely to appear under the warning hanging in his heart.

Once he notices the signs, he will start to control.

Shi Xing remained calm for a few seconds, but everyone was actually a little stunned, just... where is the star beast?

No, gone? !

In the past, when the star absorbed the energy of the star beast, it could still leave some flesh and blood remains.

You must know that although the disintegration of the body and complete annihilation are only one step away, the internal changes are two concepts.

One is energy extraction, the disintegration of flesh and blood.

And the other is the extraction and destruction of energy, the annihilation of matter...

Can it be done to this extent?

Already, is it that strong? !

Fei Chu was stunned, not only him, but all the well-educated officers, including him, were a little frightened by this fundamental change.

"Xingxing, are you okay?"

Erya's voice came from the communicator.

Erya: "I have been paying attention to the star beasts that came out. There are more than 20 of them. I saw a warship disintegrated over there, Your Highness."

Erya's words awakened everyone.

The accompanying wartime liaison officer hurriedly retrieved the battleship map, and when he opened it, there were indeed several gray dots.

The liaison officer said with difficulty, "There are four battleships that are ashes, with no signs of life." "The

two teams in the rear, the attacks on the battleships show the characteristics of mutated spiritual power." "

Systematic analysis shows that there are more than 20 high-level star beasts in total. ."

Too much.

After closing his eyes for a moment, Shi Xing's voice was still hoarse, but he said firmly, "Go back to support, Fei Chu leads the team."

Fei Chu: "Got it."

When he arrived for support, Chi Yao's battleship already had countless energy imprints on it Traces are evidence of being attacked by mental power.

It's rare that Erya is active this time. When he first arrived, he said to Shi Xing, "These in the middle are all mutant star beasts, and the level is not low. I can't deal with them. Be careful, Xing Xing.

" Let Ying Geng's team go with a few people and solve them with me?"

Shi Xing: "Okay, the personnel Ying Geng will assign."

Contacting Chi Yao, Shi Xing said: "Your Highness, I will open a special barrier, and we need you The battleships are matched to one side of the barrier."

Chi Yao received it, and immediately asked Yi Zhenqiang to plan the plane line, and within a minute, the accompanying liaison officer sent the schematic diagram to Shi Xing, and it was planned that in two minutes, all the battleships will be launched. A retreat.

But in fact, it didn't take two minutes, about one and a half minutes, when Shi Xing felt a powerful mutated mental force, opened the barrier and pushed forward.

Two battleships were saved.

Arranged by Ye Jun, the guardian ship followed his barrier and then formed a normal defensive barrier. The mutant star beast was blocked for a while.

[No. yh7646323, the battleship is out of function, and the personnel need to be transferred as soon as possible]

[No. pl3453004, the battleship is damaged, the gas is leaking, and the personnel need to be transferred as soon as possible]

The alarm sounded repeatedly, and Shi Xing said: "Ying Geng, you send mechas to ensure the transfer of personnel "

Chi Yao: "All the warships that need to be transferred go to the rear, and the undamaged warships go to the front."

"Received."

"Received."

"Received."

Only then did Shi Xing gain energy and reported to Bai Bai News of the star beast's death.

Along the way, after killing the white star beast and releasing a large barrier, Shi Xing's mental power was almost exhausted.

During the transfer process, accidents happened again. The star beasts who came through the space ripples of the white star beasts were superior in level visible to the naked eye, and the barrier was damaged earlier than expected.

Once the barrier is breached, the fierce chase begins again.

The good thing is that Erya came back with the mecha from the edge, which can provide Shi Xing with some mental power supplements.

But without the combat power of Time Star in the team, it is difficult to deal with the violent mental power emitted by the mutant star beast, so they can only fight and retreat, and fight around before the time star recovers.

To Chi Yao's relief, Shi Xing, who had lost his mental power, was still obedient, and kept following behind his battleship, shrinking within the protective circle.

I don't know how long it has passed, in order to prevent the special talents of the mutated star beasts from causing irreparable damage to the defense barrier, their movement line has been going outside the defense barrier. Beyond a wild star.

There were more than 20 star beasts in total, two or three of them were beheaded, and the rest kept chasing them.

After deliberation, another wave of battle broke out outside the barren star.

This time, sometimes the protection of the star is there, and it is also considered for the stationed star. In principle, it is to hunt and kill as many new star beasts as possible.

With everyone's cooperation, the battleship was slightly or heavily damaged. Time Star absorbed two star beasts. I don't know whether it was because of the high level or some other reason. The spiritual power of these star beasts was particularly effective against Time Star. The spiritual sea is extremely active. After the two ends, Shi Xing was afraid of losing control and did not dare to absorb any more, so he kept providing his barrier to protect the fleet.

But there are still times when it is beyond our power.

Star beasts with high mutation levels are also highly intelligent, so they are not so easy to kill.

When the ninth head was killed, the news of Fu Qing's injury came from the communicator.

Chi Yao asked someone to report the number of the desolate star. After getting the geographical environment analysis, he said decisively, "Land down

.

" can also work.

And there is a jungle area, although the climate is harsh, either strong wind or heavy rain, it is not suitable for life survival (in fact, the barren star is not suitable for habitation, and it is generally believed that there is no condition for breeding high-level intelligent bodies), but with shelter, While being able to stop the star beasts, they can also use some combat formations, complex and ingenious combat plans that require terrain coordination.

Several "received" sounds.

The fleet began to descend.

The two or three star beasts that descended in front of them, in the atmosphere, the wind poured into the ears, mouth and eyes like a thin knife. The two ends were close, and the body was directly torn by Chi Yao's talent. Killed with a knife, the third head saw that the situation was wrong and ran away.

"Go to the jungle, the injured personnel, the damaged warships land in the rear, and the rest of the warships hang in the air first, ready to deal with the arrival of the speed-type star beasts at any time." Following

Chi Yao's order, the warships landed in layers.

Erya took a look at Fu Qing, returned to Shi Xing and said, "I was hit by the mutated mental power, and the spiritual sea was injured. You need to treat it. The effect of my treatment is not so good." Shi Xing: "Understood, be

careful , deal with it first."

"Yes."

Shi Xing glanced at the position of the battleship, and immediately said, "Go down, Fu Qing, and the team command will be handed over to the deputy team leader."

Fu Qing: "Got it."

The person in charge of the entire team Fei Chu: "Received."

Fu Qingben still wanted to insist on commanding in the air, but after being arranged by Time Star, the battleship slowly descended into the jungle.

The strange thing is that after squatting in the air for more than ten minutes, I didn't see the star beast following.

Shi Xing and Fei Chu looked at each other, and General Ye Jun was puzzled in the channel, panting heavily, "What do you mean, not coming?"

Fei Chu said, "It doesn't look like a star beast."

Ying Geng said, "They are all high-level star beasts, with high combat literacy and fast movement. Are you sure they are the same as ordinary star beasts?"

Fei Chu thought for a while, "Yes."

Chi Yao didn't speak, there was no next order, and the formation He maintained it, and nearly ten minutes later, Chi Yao released his talent, and Shi Xing could sense the change in wind speed.

After the ability was released, it was true that no star beasts were detected, so Chi Yao said, "Ye Jun, send an unmanned warship to check." As a

result of the inspection by the unmanned warship, the star beasts gathered outside the atmosphere, did not enter, but did not leave either.

Chi Yao: "How many star beasts are left?"

"Wait a minute," Ye Jun said.

After an unmanned battleship was damaged and checked, the holographic image was sent back, plus one plus, there were nine heads on it.

Er Ya was keen, "Where did this white head come from?"

Shi Xing and Chi Yao had seen the hologram, and sure enough, there was no such one during the battle.

Er Ya: "It looks quite similar to the one I killed." "Have you

seen Xing Xing?"

Shi Xing took a closer look and concluded, "It's shorter than that one."

"I haven't seen it before." , It was the white star beast that surrounded me all the time."

Chi Yao thought for a while, and then said, "The injured team members descended, and Erya went to undertake the treatment. Ye Jun contacted the stationed star to see what's going on there." "Shixing..." The words

just

started Fu Qing was the first to report, "I can still hold on, the stars don't have much mental power, so don't waste it on me."

If Fu Qing is treated, it is likely that they will be killed in the next star beast raid. The barrier protection provided by the time star will be lost.

Chi Yao also meant the same thing, "Persevere first, Shi Xing stays in the battleship, waiting for dispatch."

Shi Xing: "Got it."

After a while, Admiral Ye Jun said in the communicator, "Strange, this planet Why is the signal bad?"

Fei Chu: "The barren star is like this, it is not suitable for habitation, there are always some strange scattered things in the atmosphere, which will affect the signal."

Chi Yao: "If possible, let them pass on this The weather record of the planet."

Ye Jun: "Got it."

More than ten minutes later, Ye Jun reported, "Almost all the mutant star beasts outside the barrier have been killed, and the team led by Lu Li and Zhuang Yuanyin is killing the rest. low-level star beasts."

"Because we were going out, all the mutated star beasts followed our four teams, and none stayed behind."

Chi Yao frowned, "Are you sure there are none?"

Ye Jun replied, "Confirm."

The dynamic picture of the main star was sent back in real time. After Chi Yao and Shi Xing solved the mutant star beasts, the remaining ordinary star beasts were easy to deal with for the left behind troops. Melons and vegetables are average.

When he found something, Shi Xing wondered, "Did I see a star beast wanting to run?"

Logically speaking, the encirclement in the picture should be that they were chasing the star beast, rather than fighting the star beast face to face.

Chi Yao: "That's right, the commanding star beasts are gone. If you can't beat them, you want to run away." "

Can't you let them run?" Shi Xing was puzzled.

Chi Yao explained, "If a white one dies, it is inevitable that among the star beasts that will come tomorrow, there will be similar commanding ones. The ordinary star beasts that are released now will not go too far, and they will be called back tomorrow. Forget it, kill it once, so as not to cause future trouble."

Shi Xing understood.

With hindsight, Chi Yao knew a lot about star beasts.

After a while, another unmanned warship was sent to check, and the star beasts surrounded the planet, neither leaving nor entering.

Fei Chu: "They are waiting for their companions."

Chi Yao: "Or they are waiting for us to show up and attack in space." Ye

Jun: "It is possible."

Ying Geng: "But anyway, there is no attack now, we What should I do?"

After thinking for a moment, Chi Yao ordered, "Land down, find a place, and rest on the spot."

Their spiritual power consumption is too great, and they can't rush out now. Since the star beasts don't come in, let's go to a stalemate first Let's do it.

All warships were ordered to land.

"Ho, ho ho, ho ho!"

"Oh, ho ho, ho ho!"

The black star beast is "communicating" with the low white star beast.

"Roar! "The black star beast was angry.

"Oh! "The white star beast is also angry. Its companion is gone.

It just went to the nearest planet to communicate with the group. It was afraid that the information it sent would not be heard. As a result, it didn't know that when it came back to report the news, it saw the tall white star beast. The picture that was sent away.

Although the tall white star beast is not very good to it, but anyway, their coat color is the same.

"Roar——! "The black star beast roared.

Are you annoying? It's so dangerous down here. If you want to chase it, you can go!

" "

Don't go, don't go, I can't beat it, why don't you go if you are so powerful!!

In the end, the short white star beast was sent flying by the black star beast pia.

The black star beast "communicated with the rest of the star beasts that came through the passage, ignoring the white star beast Star beasts, after a while, some star beasts received the task and began to howl in a direction of the universe.

And the black star beast pressed the white star beast into the atmosphere to make it work.

At first, the white star beast was unwilling, but after being beaten twice, it complied.

"Aw."

"Aww."

It was just cursing while working.

"Six members of our team died."

"Four members of the universe were left behind in the wreckage."

"The remaining two have already been bagged, and their bodies are sealed in the special freezer of the battleship. If there is enough energy, they will be brought back to the empire." Listening to

Fei Chu's report, Shi Xing felt breathless.

"What if the energy is not enough?"

Shi Xing's signing hand trembled a little.

He knew every name above.

The picture of training together is still vivid.

Suddenly, the knuckles were held and rubbed gently with dry hands.

Fei Chu saw the person coming and bowed his head in salute.

Chi Yao continued, "If the energy is not enough, burn it on the spot and go back with the ashes." "

Under normal circumstances."

"If you are being chased, drop the body to save energy."

These real-time stars have all been memorized , but the first time I came into contact with it, my mind was still a little confused, and I forgot it for a while.

The signed book in his hand was taken away, Chi Yao: "I'll do it."

Shua Shushu signed, and handed the book back to Fei Chu, winking, Fei Chu went down to make arrangements.

"Not feeling well?"

Chi Yao asked Shi Xing.

The place Fei Chu chose was originally a corner, but now there were only two of them left, Chi Yao pulled them back, and the two of them hid behind the tall jungle trees.

Shi Xing came back to his senses, nodded, and shook his head again.

Some confusedly said, "I know everything, but I suddenly forgot just now."

"I will control it later."

I didn't just learn this knowledge a year ago. I learned it when I was in the military academy. Buried in the belly of the star beast, as a blue star with exhausted spiritual sea, he would not ask him about the funeral.

Therefore, as a conductor, Shi Xing faced this situation for the first time.

Suddenly heard a laugh, very light.

Chi Yao: "Why are you nervous?"

After a pause, Chi Yao said seriously again: "Besides, who wants to ask you this?" He

really regards himself as his subordinate!

Shi Xing looked up in a daze, a little confused, "ah, what do you want to ask?"

Chi Yao folded his arms and looked at Shi Xing, staring at each other for a longer time, Shi Xing felt something else and felt a little embarrassed, just thinking He opened his mouth to say something to break this entanglement of eyes, and then heard Chi Yao's voice whisper, "I want to ask you, do you need a hug now?

" smile.

He was not happy, but he felt His Highness's concern.

"Stop laughing, don't force yourself if you don't want to laugh."

Shi Xing nodded, his eyes were a little red, and he stretched out his hand. Chi Yao asked knowingly

, "Why?

" And Chi Yao didn't feel it when he looked at the person, but when he hugged Shi Xing, he felt the tension in his whole body.

Shi Xing hugged him very tightly, and Chi Yao felt that he should say something, but words like "just get used to it" and "you'll know next time" didn't sound like consolation. After a while, Chi Yao only patted Shi Xing Spine, give silent support.

I counted a few times in my heart, and when I reached the point, although I was very reluctant, Shi Xing let go.

Now the team needs him and Chi Yao, and they can't waste too much time here.

"I'm fine, thank you Your Highness."

"Do we still need to say thank you?"

A question finally made Shi Xing smile, but the smile only spread for a moment, the emotion was relieved, the perception came online, and when he noticed something, Shi Xing frowned, "Are you injured?"

The mind was no longer occupied, and Shi Xing felt the spiritual power of the star beast on Chi Yao. "It's not in the way, it's just on the outer layer..."

Before he finished speaking, Shi Xing rushed to check, and then took away the mutant mental power.

Shi Xing wanted to treat Chi Yao, but Chi Yao held down the hand that guided the spiritual power, and reminded, "If you have this spiritual power, why don't you go and see Fu Qing first?"

Shi Xing choked up, then nodded sensible.

He doesn't have much mental power and needs to use it wisely.

Although he found this kind of injury on His Highness's body unbearable, in all fairness, it was not serious.

Just as the two were about to return to the team, they heard calls from outside to His Highness and Xing Xing.

They need to make up their minds again.

Fu Qing was injured more severely than Shi Xing imagined.

But fortunately, there are some stars in the team.

Withdrawing the mutated spiritual power that spanned the entire spiritual ocean, suddenly, Shi Xing supported the ground with one hand.

Voices calling for Shi Xing sounded from all directions, Shi Xing lowered his head and waved his hands slowly, "It's okay, it's not a big problem." It was because he

felt the mutated mental power that his mental overseas layer became active again.

Very active.

It started after absorbing the white star beast.

It can be controlled when the emotions are calmed down, but once exposed to the spiritual power of the star beast, this feeling will surge again.

Shi Xing didn't know why, and planned to discuss it with Er Ya later.

Ask Fei Chu to call Er Ya, while Shi Xing continues to treat Fu Qing.

In the past year and a half, there has been a significant level difference between Shi Xing and Fu Qing, and it actually shows that when Shi Xing treats Fu Qing, the effect is surprisingly good, fast and good.

"I can do it, but on the surface, it's okay?"

Afraid that Shi Xing would use his mental power too much, Fu Qing stopped Shi Xing from continuing to heal his chest wound.

Shi Xing glanced at it and shook his head, "This path has mutated mental power, you recover slowly, I can heal external injuries without mental effort, and it will be fine soon.

" After being drawn away, with Shi Xing's spiritual power covering it, the wound quickly stopped bleeding and then regenerated and closed.

"You don't have mutated mental power anymore, you can use medicine for other external injuries." "The

two teams brought out by His Highness still need treatment, I'll go and have a look."

Fu Qing nodded.

As soon as I got up, Erya came.

It happened that the two Blue Stars were together.

There are two seriously injured soldiers in Yi Zhenqiang's team, and one in Ye Jun's team, but it is slightly injured.

While being treated, Erya listened to Shi Xing's talk about the situation.

Healed the wound part of the mutated mental power, and Erya replaced Shi Xing, who had little mental power.

Erya: "There are many possibilities, and I don't know very well. Are you uncomfortable?"

Shi Xing shook his head, "It's not uncomfortable, it's just..."

Erya raised his eyebrows.

Shi Xing whispered, "I'm a little scared, it's too active, I'm afraid I won't be able to control it." "

Oh, I understand."

When Erya was able to absorb the spiritual power of the star beast for the first time, she also had feelings for herself. Sense of fear.

After thinking for a while, Er Ya said, "If it's not uncomfortable, there are several situations. One is the growth of ability. Your spiritual sea is different from others, and the process of growth will also be different. The outer layer awakens and changes frequency. It is not impossible to have further growth."

"There is another, and most likely, that all instability comes from your period." "

The spiritual power of the star beasts that you have absorbed recently is too much, and you will soon need it." I have passed the maturity stage... so..."

"All kinds of things are possible." "

As long as it doesn't feel uncomfortable, it shouldn't be a big problem."

Shi Xing was stunned, nodded, and didn't know whether it was good or not good.

Looking up at the sky, he was trapped in the wild star again, and there were star beasts outside again.

But this time, there should be a different ending.

Mature blue star people, medical practitioners...

Thinking that they will no longer need to eat animal cores, and do not need crystal cores to replenish energy. The spiritual sea is stable and not easy to damage like the imperial people... Shi Xing is looking forward to it.

Maybe.

When he came back to his senses, the soldier in front of him had been healed. Shi Xing sent someone to confirm. Yi Zhenqiang saw the state of the two people's spiritual seas. The Blue Star people followed, and the shock they brought was not small.

Yi Zhenqiang thanked him repeatedly, and the two soldiers also yelled "Your Highness, Your Highness". Shi Xing was a little embarrassed, but as the backbone, he pretended to be generous and accepted it.

There is also a benefit to treating these soldiers.

That is to make them braver in battle. Since the wounds of the spiritual sea can be healed, then facing the star beast again, they will not be too timid and unable to let go.

This point was not only thought of by Shi Xing, but veterans such as Yi Zhenqiang and Ye Jun naturally knew better, and informed them about the treatment in the form of communication. Later, when everyone recovered their mental strength, they found a nearby cave. The entrance of the cave remained unchanged, and the inside was dug out with spiritual power to create an artificial "cave". , to isolate the breath.

The teams that are almost besieged by star beasts all do this.

Except for the small mothership, the battleship can be driven inside after the auxiliary wings are retracted. This situation was considered in the design. With the help of the barrier, they are placed one on top of the other, of course, on top of the barrier.

The jungle is at the foot of the mountain, and the mothership remains in the jungle.

Fearing that the mothership would be damaged, medicines, nutrient solutions, energy sources, and daily necessities were all packed in a small box through alien space storage technology and taken away when no one was guarding them.

After entering the cave and discussing the plan, Chi Yao finally decided, "By 2 o'clock in the middle of the night, it is expected that everyone's mental power will recover. At that time, they will leave the barren star and return to the main star." Their team can continue to fight, but they

must In the case of abundant mental power.

After receiving the order, Ye Jun sent a message to the main star.

Frowning suddenly during the sending process, Ye Jun said, "Strange, I can't find the main base station." "

I'll change the place."

After half an hour of tossing and going inside the mothership, it was still the same, Ye Jun frowned uncomfortable.

Through the simulated holographic projection of the mountain, Ye Jun brought back bad news, "Your Highness, through some unknown means, our signal may have been blocked."

Shi Xing felt something flashed in his mind, but he couldn't catch it. Fei Chu said directly: " Fuck ,

what kind of star beast is he gifted with?

" What you said is very possible." Fei Chu: "..." Fei Chu couldn't hold back another foul language. Shi Xing went out to check around, then shook his head, "I didn't notice the energy change in the air." He wasn't sure if it was.

Ye Jun planned ahead, "If it's talent, then the scope of the patrol should be reduced, otherwise the scope is too large, and it is very likely that you will lose contact with everyone in the cave."

Chi Yao nodded, indicating that he knew.

Orders were issued in an orderly manner, and soon, several inflatable sleeping bags were opened, and all wounded soldiers were asked to sleep. The imperial people are physically strong, and they have all received medical treatment, so they will recover faster during sleep.

Shi Xing heard Chi Yao's voice calling him.

Walking over, he saw His Highness sitting on the edge of a sleeping bag, and raised his chin to him.

Signal Shi Xing to sleep.

Shi Xing: "Actually..."

"Don't talk too much, your mental strength will recover better when you sleep. I will guard you, so you rest first."

Shi Xing's mental strength has not recovered to half.

After thinking about it, Shi Xing bargained, "Then I'll treat you before you sleep."

Seeing his stubbornness, Chi Yao agreed.

Shi Xing got into his sleeping bag, he didn't feel it when he was busy, and yawned when he lay down.

Just when he felt that the light in the cave was too strong, suddenly a hand stretched out and covered his eyes, Chi Yao said warmly, "Go to sleep." As if these

two words had some magical power, Shi Xing fell into a deep sleep.

The group of star beasts who have not yet reached the twin galaxies heard a message from the depths of the universe later.

The leader was a brown star beast. After hearing this, it immediately yelled a few times.

Four white star beasts lined up. Although they were not as tall as the dead white star beasts, they looked very similar to the white star beasts.

"Aww." Let's go.

The four star beasts stood in four directions and immediately mobilized their mental power.

After a while, ripple-like ripples appeared from each star beast, and the ripples of the four star beasts converged to form a super-large passage.

The brown star beast took the lead in jumping in, and nearly a hundred star beasts behind them followed suit.

But during the transition, in order to maintain the passage, none of the four white star beasts could withdraw their mental power.

Every time a star beast jumps, the backlash from the law of space will fall on the four star beasts evenly.

Holding on for the last star beast to enter the ripples, the four star beasts shattered their cores one after another, exploding and dying.

On the other side of the ripples, the black star beasts outside the desolate star have been waiting for a long time.

Seeing the brown star beast, it immediately called out.

"Aww~~"

You are finally here! ! !

He didn't sleep until he woke up, and woke up two hours before departure. When he woke up, Shi Xing was surprised to find that his mental strength had recovered, and his spiritual sea was still very active.

Hindsight, because of being active, the frequency of iterations has increased, so it has recovered.

When Shi Xing woke up, his heart was still beating fast, and the surroundings were quiet, but he was inexplicably uneasy.

As if something happened.

"What's wrong?"

Chi Yao hasn't slept yet, and has been guarding him.

"Did something happen?"

After getting a negative answer, Shi Xing drank his saliva, feeling that he was thinking too much.

There were two hours left, and when he woke up, Shi Xing couldn't help but press Chi Yao to ask him to rest too. Chi Yao wanted to refuse, but he didn't push Shi Xing, and got into the sleeping bag that Shi Xingkong came out of.

Erya was also among the first to rest, waking up earlier than Shixing.

When Chi Yao fell asleep, the patrol team just came back. Shi Xing suggested that he want to go out and have a look, but Chi Yao ruthlessly refused.

Thinking about the situation where his mental power would dissipate, Shi Xing didn't mention it again.

Two hours later, it was ready to go.

After confirming again and again that there was no problem outside, Shi Xing followed Fei Chu and left the cave in the middle of the team.

As soon as he got out of the cave, Shi Xing felt something was wrong.

But if you look at it with your natural ability, you can't see anything in the dark night.

There is nothing within the range of perception.

Shi Xing felt uneasy, but couldn't say why.

In short, the more empty I feel, the more flustered I feel.

"Hey, why is there another sensor that doesn't show up? It was still there just now."

Some technicians were surprised.

Fei Chu pointed back, "Put it over there. Go and see if it's been left out for too long and it's not sensitive?"

Although it has been checked, the sensor is occasionally affected by temperature differences.

Technology nodded and walked back, Shi Xing inadvertently, his eyes were attracted by him, and followed him forward.

When Shi Xing's innate ability was activated by itself, he was still a little surprised.

Just as I was about to put it away, I saw red spots appearing on the technician's white clothes.

Very thin and dense red spots, like floating on the clothes, and changing positions...

Wait, red spots? ! !

Finally realizing what he had overlooked, Shi Xing understood instantly.

Hong Wu was the white star beast that trapped him in the first place.

He thought it was a barrier at first, so he broke through, but when he broke through, he felt that the red mist was not a solid state like a barrier. The energy was built in a different way, and he could feel it when he touched it with mental power. Instead, he felt like a gaseous state that was easier to disperse.

But, but! ! Shi Xing has never seen that white star beast build such a barrier, whether it is fighting, attacking, or even fleeing today, so this is not the talent of the white star beast at all. It still has companions nearby, but it's just that I haven't seen it before, or...

the thought froze for a moment, Shi Xing thought of the projected back, the low white star beast in outer space.

The two look alike.

Quite possibly a companion.

Therefore, there is another white star beast that has always existed, so its ability and position...

"Be careful! Don't go there, come back!!" I

thought a lot, but in reality, it only took a second or two, and the consciousness At the moment of the red mist, the words of warning blurted out almost instantly.

As soon as this sentence was uttered, Shi Xing's mental power began to fluctuate, which was a fluctuation he didn't understand.

Erya noticed it immediately, "Be careful, the stars, your mental power dissipation has increased!"

The maturity stage has reached the final stage.

Expect a few days.

At the same time, Chi Yao was moved by the strong heartbeat in the connection and turned his head.

The red mist broke, and a white star beast came out, trampling the person into a fleshy pulp. Shi Xing could almost hear the sound of flesh and bones breaking, screaming towards Shi Xing's back.

In Shixing's sight, the red mist condensed with mental power was spit out instantly, disturbing this world.

"There are star beasts! Be careful!!"

Fei Chu only had time to shout this sentence, picked up Shi Xing by the waist, and ran away.

Originally, he wanted to run towards Chi Yao, but Shi Xing stopped him with a word and changed his direction.

Shi Xing yelled, "Run up the mountain, their goal is me, they won't hurt me, Your Highness, they need time to prepare."

If they rushed into the team, the star beast would not care about the lives of so many people, naturally it could How many are trampled to death.

Fei Chu hesitated for less than a second, knowing that Shi Xing was right, he gritted his teeth and went straight up the mountain.

"They do have talented star beasts that can block energy, you open your own barrier." A

voice mixed with spiritual power spread across the mountain, "Everyone opens the barrier, prepares for battle, and abandons the communicator, the communicator cannot be used, again, The communicator is no longer available."

Chi Yao put down his hand on the communicator. He had already shouted "all staff ready" the moment before Shi Xing's voice arrived, but just as Shi Xing said, the communicator didn't work.

Fei Chu carried Time Star on his shoulders, and the physical gap between the Imperials and the Blue Stars was revealed.

Shi Xing: "Give me the vision, I can defend."

Fei Chu put the man on his shoulder.

When Shi Xing was surprised, he actually felt that he was sitting very firmly? !

Fei Chu: "Where are you going?"

Shi Xing looked at it, "Up to the top of the mountain, the lower part is full of gifted red mist that blocks energy. I need to see the panorama." "Sit tight

."

Even when penetrating a star beast, he didn't care about the hyperactivity of the spiritual sea. There was only one thought in his mind, and that was whatever it was, as long as the star beast could be dealt with quickly.

So the star beast that charged up disappeared within two seconds.

And it was the star beast charging forward, Fei Chu was ready to knock it away with his mental power, the star beast leaped into the air with its mouth open, and came towards them...then, nothing.

Fei Chu's thoughts went blank for a moment.

Then, during the two seconds of watching the star beast from entity to nothingness, for a while, I didn't even know whether I should be afraid of the star beast that made a surprise attack, or whether I should be terrified by the terrifying ability of Time Star.

What kind of power is it to completely restore matter to energy! !

But Fei Chu couldn't care less.

"Very well, you keep the star."

The moment he yelled these words, Fei Chu felt that either he was crazy or the world was crazy.

Or, go crazy.

"Where are you?" Chi Yao shouted with spiritual strength, and the next moment sounded.

This time, Shi Xing replied, "Go to the top of the mountain, the bottom of the mountain is covered by the innate ability of a star beast."

Thinking of something, Shi Xing said, "If you see a star beast similar to the white star beast that you chased today, On the premise of ensuring survival, killing at any cost, I guess it is its talent."

"Received!"

"Received!"

"Received!"

At this moment, all communication can only be through the most primitive The method, by roaring, was carried out.

Feeling the abnormality of spiritual power again, Shi Xing called out: "Get out!"

The moment he called out, it was not achieved with words, but a message formed by energy fluctuations.

These words seemed to have some deterrent effect, the star beast froze for a second, and then was sucked dry by Shi Xing again. Fei Chu: "No, you're exhausting too much. If you go to the top of the mountain, you'll have exhausted your

mental strength with another five or six of these things?"

Slowly recover?!"

The star beast is an extremely tenacious existence in the universe, even if its head is gone,