Chapter 61 Together

"Your Majesty, Your Highness, good day."

His Majesty called Chi Yao.

Your Highness, you are called Shi Xing.

Following the greeting from the president of the Presbyterian Church, all the people behind him bowed slightly and saluted solemnly.

"Good day."

Chi Yao and Shi Xing said at the same time.

"Your Majesty, you are back." Bi Zhou took a step forward, the child looked at Chi Yao with shining eyes, and did not forget Shi Xing after speaking, but after all, he only met a few times on the communicator, Shi Xing has learned and grown Bi Zhou's homework is heavier than his, and most of the few free time are spent talking with Xu Jin who is familiar with him, and not much with Chi Yao.

Bi Zhou saluted Shi Xing, "Your Highness, good day." Shi

Xing smiled, "Good day."

Chi Yao looked at Bi Zhou for a moment, then smiled decently, and patted him on the shoulder, "Grow taller, and grow taller." I'm getting older."

Bi Zhou hurriedly said, "I've used my talent very well in the middle of the year!"

Chi Yao: "Then I'll ask your teacher later."

Chi Yao: "Okay, stop standing outside, Let's all go in."

Xu Jin is the chief servant, and when he returned to the palace, the follow-up arrangements were reported to him one by one from the servants in the palace, and the servants would only take further action if he nodded his head if he thought there was no problem.

The permanent residence in the palace is Bi Zhou, the teachers who educate Bi Zhou, and a group of servants who take care of the palace.

After the introduction, there will be no one in the palace who can be called Shi Xing in the same status. The rest of the people Shi Xing can get to know at any time, and there is no need to rush back to the imperial capital.

Another group came to greet them, and those who couldn't be ignored were naturally the officials of the Presbyterian Church.

The Presbyterian Church mainly oversees the direct line of the royal family and people with blood within five generations of the royal family.

The scope of supervision ranges from personal duties and responsibilities, to the division of royal family assets, to daily behavior norms, and even the public image of the royal family in the empire.

If it is said that the laws of the empire bound the citizens of the empire.

Above the law, there is also the Presbyterian Church that binds the imperial family.

Their existence has effectively guaranteed that the power of the royal family will not be abused, and the duties of the royal family will not fail.

"This is the president, Ren Yanyong."

Following Chi Yao's introduction, the old man in formal attire stepped out, looking at the spots at the corners of each other's eyes, Shi Xing guessed that the president should be over two hundred years old.

Bigger than Marshal Tan Baishan.

Ren Yanyong and Shi Xing met Li, accepted Chi Yao's introduction, pulled the young man behind him and said, "This is Ren Hong, the dog. His Highness should have seen him in the tree nest, and he is currently serving in the Presbyterian Council.

" It is He Zhuang, the vice-chairman, who joined the Presbyterian Council later than me, and currently all affairs of the Presbyterian Council go through her hands."

A woman about a hundred years old came out, wearing a high-quality amethyst on her chest, Elegantly bowed to Shi Xing.

"This is Jin Jun, the vice president. He is currently in charge of His Highness Bi Zhou's education and public image."

A male came out, and he was much younger.

"This is Xu Mirou, the vice-chairman. She is a formidable young man. The many documents you are going to sign today, Your Highness, are all written by her, and she will organize and edit them." The last woman came out, and Xu Mirou looked just like the time

. There is no age difference between Xing and Xing. Shi Xing thinks that she should be about the same age as Yunwu, about forty, and at this age in the Presbyterian Church, she is indeed a formidable young person.

After formally meeting the ceremony one by one, Xu Jin waited for a group of servants to welcome them into the living room.

"The president and the vice president will take a short break, and allow His Majesty and His Highness to change their clothes before coming back."

Considering that there will be a reception, they will all wear royal formal attire, and the current session has come to an end. Yao took Shi Xing to their residence and changed into a simple dress.

Before returning to the palace, Xu Jin had shown the three-dimensional map of the palace to Shi Xing, and when he was in it, walking under the tall and scattered star trees on a mobility vehicle, Shi Xing still felt dazzled.

"It's here."

Fenhua Fuliu didn't know how many buildings passed by, and the aircraft finally stopped.

"Except for the oldest palace, some buildings in the palace will be overthrown and rebuilt every once in a while. The residents are equipped with the latest technology. This building is divided into three floors. It is the residence of His Majesty in the imperial capital. Currently, His Royal Highness Bi Zhou often lives here , let's go in." Xu Jin walked up the stairs while introducing.

After entering, Shi Xing finally had a sense of familiarity when he saw the home robot that accompanied them all the way.

His and Chi Yao's bedrooms were on one side of the third floor, Bi Zhou's and Xu Jinyan Changyue's were on the other side, and Fu Qing's and Fei Chu's rooms were on the second floor.

Xu Jin led Shi Xing into the room prepared for him, the suite, with a bedroom inside, a study room outside and a small living room, all of which are convenient for his private office and leisure.

"The living room is on the first floor, and the study is on the second floor. The training room is not in this building, but next door. There are all kinds of them. Later, Yan Changyue or Fei Chu Fuqing can show you there." "In the

middle This side is only you and His Majesty, and this side is your room, and His Majesty's room is opposite to yours..." Thinking of the living arrangements of the direct spouses of the royal family in the past, he hesitated to speak for a moment

, Xu Jin in the end Did not say it.

Afraid that Shi Xing would be embarrassed, he enthusiastically took him to look through all the rooms, and then went to Chi Yao's room next door to look around.

"This is the study room. If you look for your Majesty, there is a high probability that you can meet someone here." "The

simple book room contains a set of imperial codes, and some imperial history is also displayed. There is a library in the palace, which is a separate building. Ask Chang Yue to take you for a stroll the day after tomorrow."

"This is an energy-enclosed room, where His Majesty will live when he is mentally disturbed." "

There are also bedrooms and bathrooms, all of which are private spaces, so I won't take you away, you If you want to see yourself, it's cleaned by robots and servants every day, and it's not a place where you are not allowed to enter, so don't be embarrassed." Back in

Shi Xing's room, a series of clothes have been added to the closet according to seasons and occasions. Today I opened the column of dresses, took a look at Shi Xing, and asked while choosing, "Simple and stylish dress, which kind of dress do you want Xing Xing to wear, black and white or gold as the main color?

" There were three knocks on the door.

When Shi Xing turned his head, he saw Chi Yao standing at the door of his suite after having changed his clothes.

The focus of the dress is black and gold, and the tailoring fits well, making Chi Yao have wide shoulders, straight back, long hands and long feet.

"Have you changed your clothes yet?" Chi Yao asked after entering the door under the owner's sight.

Shi Xing looked at Chi Yao from bottom to top, "Uncle Xu just showed me around, and he changed it immediately."

Chi Yao nodded.

Xu Jinzheng hesitated, turned his head to look, and made a quick decision, "I remember someone asked the palace to make a similar dress for you, so let the stars wear it with you, and it looks good standing together.

" Dresses with little difference.

Lunch was served in silent courtesy, and after a short nap, he began to sign a series of documents brought by the elders.

Basically, it is a confirmation letter to go through the process.

Shi Xing and Chi Yao are married to become partners, and the formal royal family marriage will be much more complicated than their original steps.

As for Shi Xing, now it is a series of procedures before signing up.

Neither is very important, but must have.

At the tree nest, considering that Chi Yao would return to the imperial capital soon, the Presbyterian Council did not ask anyone to take it to Shi Xing to sign. As a result, they turned around and went to the northern border, and it took more than half a year to return to the imperial capital.

Shixing's official seal, identity validity, and new identity certificates all need these documents to be processed, and the elders will take this opportunity to welcome Chi Yao to bring this series of documents.

Tang Mi and Xu Jin helped Shi Xing review, and later, Shi Xing just mechanically signed.

The chat after signing is the most undercurrent and turbulent link.

Ren Yanyong: "How is Your Highness's schoolwork arranged?"

"What have you learned so far?"

"Oh, what do you think about the Legion and internal affairs? It doesn't matter. Just talk about it. I'll just ask."

It's not just asking casually.

Every sentence is targeted, Shi Xing is clear.

But he studied hard and answered cautiously. He couldn't understand a sentence or two, but three or four sentences. After listening to it for a long time, he actually looked a bit like Chi Yao's office.

Ren Yanyong and Vice President He Zhuang looked at each other, and Ren Yanyong said slowly, "I have learned so much, can your highness be able to bear it? Blue Star people are very fragile when they are mature, so don't make things difficult for yourself.

" He answered with a single word, "It's okay."

He was neither humble nor overbearing, and he was so tactful that it was difficult to do so.

Ren Yanyong observed Shi Xing carefully for a while, and shook his head amusedly in his heart, obviously he was still a half-grown young man, how could he be tactful, it's just that he didn't talk much.

But he doesn't want to tear face with Chi Yao here, especially when Chi Yao's attitude is still ambiguous.

Ren Yanyong turned around, and carefully probed, "Before your majesty went to the northern border, you said that you would consider the matter reported by the elders' council, but you never gave an answer to the elders' council afterward. If you take the liberty to ask, your majesty, you now have a definite idea. Is it?"

It's not anything else, it's just to temporarily deprive Shixing of power and military power so that Shixing can better pass through the maturity stage.

During the meeting, Ren Yanyong felt that it was difficult, and everyone in the Presbyterian Council also felt that, just when they thought they would face His Majesty's veto attitude, they thought about persuading and filing for several times, but Chi Yao seemed to have forgotten about it.

Ren Yanyong didn't dare to ask at first, for fear of appearing too impatient and Chi Yao would be displeased.

As a result, when he really asked, Chi Yao said every time he would consider it. After a long time, he also understood Chi Yao's strategy of slowing down the army, and he was not in the imperial capital.

But it's different now. Now that Chi Yao has returned, and Shi Xing has signed a series of identity confirmation documents directly related to the royal family, it is necessary to talk about this matter.

Otherwise, the follow-up work will not be carried out by the elders. Chi Yao flicked a thousand pounds, glanced at everyone and pointed out, "There is one president of the Presbyterian Church and six vice-presidents. Today you only brought three to the palace. Are

you sure you want to discuss this now?"

, Chi Yao is too lazy to talk.

Sensing Chi Yao's direct gaze, Ren Yanyong straightened his back, thought for a moment, and suggested.

"Every time your Majesty returns to the imperial capital, it is customary to come to the elders' council to inspect the work. How about waiting for you to come and discuss together then?"

Chi Yao gave a better answer than Ren Yanyong imagined.

Not only did he agree, but he also set a date for the inspection, two days later.

Ren Yanyong was satisfied.

Dealing with Chi Yao all the year round, Vice President He Zhuang didn't feel relaxed, until the moment Chi Yao made his statement, they would never guess what the other party was thinking.

Sure enough, afterward, Ren Yanyong made a few indirect remarks, all of which were taken over by Chi Yao.

Instead, he asked a few questions about the reports of the Presbyterian Church within half a year, so that Ren Yanyong, He Zhuang, Jin Jun, and Xu Mirou had to answer the parts they were responsible for one by one, trying to satisfy Chi Yao.

During the observation, Shi Xing keenly discovered that the power of the Council of Elders is not as great as he imagined. It is directly related to the royal family, and it seems to be a mutual restraint relationship.

When the Presbyterians left, Chi Yao still gave enough face and sent everyone to the door.

Ren Yanyong took a few steps, as if aware of something, he suddenly turned around.

Vice President He Zhuang: "What's wrong?"

"Did you... feel anything? For example, mental strength?"

He Zhuang shook his head, looking at the palace crowd standing in the distance and watching them, Ren Yanyong was confused for a while, Yuanyuan saluted again, followed and left.

As soon as their figures disappeared, Xu Jin quickly waved away all the followers in the inner gate of the palace, and stepped aside himself.

Shi Xing's forehead was covered with cold sweat, and he let out a long breath. Fortunately, he reacted quickly.

Ren Yanyong felt right. Chi Yao's mental power was leaked, but he was not aggressive. It was good that they walked far away. The people around Chi Yao felt it at that moment. Shi Xing subconsciously opened the barrier and surrounded people. up.

After Xu Jin made everyone leave, Shi Xing began to pour spiritual power into Chi Yao's spiritual sea.

It didn't have much of a calming effect.

It was strange, but Chi Yaoyi grabbed his fingers and pinched them in the palm of his hand, and stopped, "There is no attack power, but the spiritual sea is adjusting itself, since it can't be calmed down in a short time, let's wait and see, don't waste mental power. "

Shi Xing immediately retorted, "This is not a waste!"

Chi Yao smiled, not arguing with him, "OK, no. But wait a while?"

After a while, Chi Yao's spiritual sea really stabilized as he said.

Shi Xing checked it several times, but found nothing abnormal, it should be the instability that has entered the chaotic period.

Faced with this situation, the doctor felt a little helpless and became anxious again.

Instead, Chi Yao comforted Shi Xing a few words. Shi Xing was uncomfortable, but he didn't let the patient comfort him, so he found a place to stay by himself.

Later, after consulting the doctor, Shi Xing approached Xu Jin and proposed an idea that he had been thinking about for a long time.

"It's not an option to go on like this, otherwise, Uncle Xu, please arrange for me to share a room with His Highness."

Xu Jin was stunned.

Shi Xing bit the bullet and said, "I am in a mature stage, and my spiritual power will leak out unconsciously, so the room I live in will be filled with the spiritual power of the Blue Star people. Living in this environment is actually good for Your Majesty."

It also has a certain soothing effect. Shi Xing has always known it, but he didn't expect it to be useful one day.

Xu Jin: "That is to say, in the same space?"

Shi Xing nodded.

Xu Jin: "Are you sure?"

Shi Xing closed his eyes and nodded.

But in the end, I added, "Just, as you said before, add another bed to His Highness's room."

After speaking, the ears turned red, as if emphasizing something unspeakable, I was so embarrassed, and ran away.

Dinner premise.

After dinner, Yan Changyue looked puzzled at the robot that moved the bed, "Even if they live together, the two rooms are connected by a door, isn't it okay?"

The rooms of the former king and queen are like this, two rooms, connected by a door in the middle.

The rooms of the immediate royal family and spouses are all in this style.

Therefore, Chi Yao's suite also has this structure. Xu Jin asked Yan Changyue to take care of it with him. Yan Changyue thought that Shi Xing was going to live in another room, but unexpectedly, Xu Jin would move two beds into one room.

I can let it go, but...

As the robot moved the bed away, Xu Jin locked the connected room door and signaled, "From today on, no one should tell Shi Xing that this is a connected structure. This room should not exist, and this door..."

" Find an engineering robot to seal it up later, and then cover it with a decorative painting."

Yan Changyue: "..."

All right, the Chief Attendant will do whatever he says.

Later, Chi Yao also discovered this change, and asked Xu Jin, Xu Jin said that Shi Xing suggested it, but Chi Yao didn't reply.

And Shi Xing thought that everything would be done tomorrow, and he wanted to do a night of mental training and accept the fate arrangement tomorrow, but just after washing, Xu Jin called him and told him that it was done.

Shi Xing was confused, "Is it done? What's done?"

Xu Jin was also a little puzzled, "It's about adding an extra bed to His Majesty's room. In the evening, Yan Changyue and I have packed it up, and we can live in it today. "

"Can I live today?" Shi Xing's tongue was tied.

Xu Jin nodded heavily, "Yes, it's alright, did His Majesty ask?"

Shi Xing's mind was also in a knot, "What... did he ask?"

He suddenly felt that it was a stupid idea for him to bring it up today.

Xu Jinzheng repeated, "I asked why there was an extra bed, and I said it was your idea, you are going to live with him today..." What did

he mean? He used to live with Chi Yao?

Every sentence is right, but why does every sentence sound so wrong? !

Shi Xing collapsed, "And then?"

Xu Jinzheng did not change course, "Then His Highness said that he knew and would wait for you."

What? !

Still waiting for him? ! !

Time star pain mask, squatting on the ground with his head in his arms.

When the communication was hung up, Yan Changyue asked friendly, "When did Your Majesty say you would wait for the stars? Didn't you say you didn't call back?"

Xu Jin waved his hands and said firmly, "Since I know, I will definitely wait for the stars, Your Majesty. Don't we know the character yet?"

Yan Changyue felt that something was wrong, and at the same time felt that this logic could not be refuted.

In the middle of the night, Shi Xing swept his iris and entered Chi Yao's suite. After a while, Chi Yao, who was half lying down and reading materials, heard a knock on the door.

"Who?"

"Your Highness, it's... me."

"Time Star."