Chapter 35 Fever

After hanging up the communication, Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing again.

As soon as that gaze swept over, Shi Xing shrank his shoulders uncontrollably, trying in vain to reduce the sense of existence.

Chi Yao: "You..."

"Forget it, I'll come." Shi

Xing: "?"

The next moment, Chi Yao stood up, approached a few steps, bent over and clasped his long fingers on the chair, and with a little force, directly pushed Shi Xinglian brought the chair to the front of the sofa.

"?!" The sense of weightlessness caused Shi Xing to open his eyes.

Chi Yao took a deep breath, calmed down again, and asked, "You just said how much you used your mental power?"

Shi Xing: "One, more than half?"

Chi Yao: "You'd better be."

"!" Shi Xing .

The next moment, Chi Yao's mental power opened up, and Shi Xing felt his spiritual sea being swept away and stared at by something. It felt uncomfortable, but he couldn't resist. The difference in levels was too great to resist.

Under the prying eyes of this crushing strength, for a few moments, Shi Xing's heart beat violently.

Knowing that Chi Yao will not hurt him, but the instinctive reaction is uncontrollable, and he wants to escape from this oppressive feeling.

Thinking this way, Shi Xing actually did the same. As soon as his body moved, a big palm held his head, "Don't move."

Chi Yao said softly, "Let me see."

Contacting Zhong Chi Yao's spirit The force was subconsciously absorbed by Shi Xing, and the hand seemed to have some magical power, gently placed on top of his head, even though it still felt uncomfortable, Shi Xing didn't want to hide.

The inspection lasted for more than ten seconds. At the moment when Chi Yao's mental power was exhausted, Shi Xing took a deep breath, and realized that he actually held his breath halfway through.

Fine sweat oozes from his forehead again, and before Shi Xing notices, Chi Yao takes out a piece of paper and pats it on his face, "Wipe."

When he reached out, Shi Xing's fingertips were sore and his whole body was weak.

"It seems that there is nothing wrong with it. I'll check you when the doctor comes."

Shi Xing nodded in a daze.

After I wiped my face clean, something cold stuck to my face, which was very comfortable.

When Shi Xing raised his head, Chi Yao pinched the body of the glass with his long fingers, and pressed the wall of the glass full of clear water to his face as a gesture.

Shi Xing hesitantly reached out to take it, and Chi Yao looked at it with smoky eyes, and after making sure he was holding it firmly, he let it go.

Chi Yao sat back on the sofa with his shoulders straight, but it was not difficult to find that his condition was not as good as usual.

Sitting with no expression on his face, he didn't speak any more, and the atmosphere fell into silence again.

Shi Xing felt something keenly, and tentatively said, "Your Highness, do you drink water?"

"I'll pick it up for you..." Chi Yao didn't even look at him, and replied quickly, " No.

"

Asked, and said three words in a calm voice, "I'm full."

Shi Xing: "."

Shi Xing didn't dare to speak anymore.

Xu Jin and Fu Qing outside the spaceship were still a little confused about the situation.

After they disembarked from the spaceship, they first contacted the soldiers and medical staff from another spaceship, but they could not feel the leakage of their spiritual power. Although they knew that Shixing was still weak and their abilities had just begun to grow, as time went by, Xu Jin had so much For a moment or two, I was really looking forward to the success of the Outdated Star Club.

Until he felt the leak of mental power again.

But strangely, Xu Jin thought he had failed, and at the same time as Shi Xing came down after a long time, both Fu Qing and Xiang Fei said that the fluctuation of mental power in the air had disappeared.

Xu Jin didn't think they had any reason to lie to him about what the ss, sss-level officers said.

"Officer Xu, what should we do now?"

Tan Jue, the person in charge of the guard, asked Xu Jin before receiving Chi Yao's communication.

Xu Jin was restless, and paced back and forth on the spot, "Wait a little longer."

Facts have proved that his judgment was correct. After a while, Chi Yao's communication came, and he was able to give orders as usual. It sounds like he is fine. Don't dare to delay today, and hurriedly gathered the medical team to board the main ship with the equipment.

Fu Qing was on the sidelines to help, even if his name was called in the communicator, Chi Yao's physical condition was still the first thing he cared about.

Fu Qing: "Your Highness, this is... okay?"

Xu Jin: "It should be."

Fu Qing realized something, then his eyes lit up, and he said in a low voice, "Is Shi Xing so powerful? He can..."

Xu Today mercilessly interrupted Fu Qing's beautiful vision, "I still don't know what's going on inside. Listen to Your Highness, it's hard to tell whether the person is awake or faint, and besides..." Xu Jin looked at it lovingly

. Fu Qing glanced, "I think you'd better think about your words, I listen to His Highness, we will all have to be disciplined when we go later."

Xu Jin relied on his old age to be able to rely on the old to sell the old, not to mention that Fu Qing was younger than Chi Yao, and he was also a serious caretaker of Shi Xing, so he had to bear the brunt of it when he entered.

Fu Qing: "..."

Fortunately, the situation in the main cabin is much better than Xu Jin imagined.

Chi Yao's mental disorder was interrupted, and Shi Xing was also awake.

After asking Chi Yao for instructions, he vacated the opposite guest room according to his wishes, pushed all the medical equipment in, and the medical team was also busy in the room.

Chi Yao ordered Xu Jin: "Take Shi Xing and let the doctor examine it."

Xu Jin did so, and just as he led the people in, Chi Yao's voice came from the opposite door, "Close the door."

Xu Jin was stunned for two seconds, Hindsight, it was said to him, and after glancing at Fu Qing standing in front of Chi Yao, and Chi Yao, who had a bad complexion and was obviously holding back his anger, Xu Jin couldn't help but silently said twice to take care, and closed the door as he said.

After Shi Xing sat down in a daze, he realized something. While letting the doctors and nurses tie a tourniquet on him to draw blood, he asked Xu Jin softly, "Officer Xu, why did His Highness ask you to close the door?" Xu Jin didn't hide

anything Staring at Shi Xing, "Teach people."

As soon as the words fell, the door of the room could not stop the voice from the next door.

Chi Yao: "Which one of you can tell me what happened outside?"

Chi Yao: "How did Shi Xing come in?!" Shi

Xing: "..."

Xu Jin: "..."

It just so happens that Xu Jin also I wanted to ask Shi Xing, "What happened later, how did His Highness's disorder stop?"

Two opposite rooms, separated by a door, talked about the beginning and the follow-up at the same time, the narrator closed his mouth, the difference was that Xu Jin nodded happily after hearing this, while Chi Yao pressed two fingers together. Pressing the center of his eyebrows, he felt the veins on his forehead twitch again.

——"What did I tell you before?"

——"That's what you did?"

——"And then?"

Shi Xing was checking, and Chi Yao's voice from next door came intermittently, but the volume was not much Gao, but with such a solemn tone of voice, even if he didn't speak in front of Shi Xing, but listened through the door, Shi Xing still felt the invisible pressure.

Suddenly the volume was raised, "What does he want? How old is he? How old are you? Are you responsible for his accident? What are you going to take?!

" With a jolt, I couldn't help shivering.

The examining doctor reminded, "Relax."

"The rooms on the main ship are all soundproofed, or should I open them?" Xu Jin said proactively when he heard Shixing's face turn pale.

Shi Xing stopped him, "No, no need."

After a pause, he said with a little self-blame, "Officer Xu, have I been implicated by Major General Fu?

" "It's not considered a burden."

"It stands to reason that we should stop you and put you in danger. It is our negligence."

Xu Jin: "

Your Highness is right." It's dismissed, and now the scolding is estimated to be added to him.

Shi Xing: "..."

——"There will be no next time."

——"No, go and accompany Fei Chu, and you can reflect on it together."

——"Tan Jue, go back and draw up a watch for those in the First Army who want to accompany and protect Time Star Sign up, pick out five candidates according to their comprehensive ability, and keep them for later use."

Shi Xing: "!"

Xu Jin: "..."

Just as the inspection came to an end, the doctors and nurses have to analyze the data for a while, Shi Xing consciously dragged Fu Qing down, listen After hearing these few sentences, he hurriedly got up and went to the next door.

Just arrived at the door, just in time to hear Chi Yao arranging punishment.

"Ten copies of military regulations, ten high-intensity training sessions in the energy room, and the results will be given to me within a week."

Shi Xing: "..."

Shi Xing went in bravely, and called out periodically, "Your Highness."

Chi Yao His gaze swept past Shi Xing, making him feel chilly.

Without waiting for Chi Yao to speak, seeing that there were no outsiders in the room, Shi Xing took the initiative to say, "Today is all my idea, and has nothing to do with Major General Fu, otherwise...you should scold me?

" When Yao was extremely angry, he only heard a slight snort.

Chi Yao said, "You think I don't want to?!"

Shi Xing choked up.

Lowering his head, he tried to remedy it again, "Actually, I have been very energetic recently, and I planned to try to appease your spiritual sea every night. I have thought of several methods, but I haven't had time to mention them. I just happened to meet you today. ..."

The voice became softer, "Two mental disorders in a short period of time will consume a lot of personal energy. You have leaked your mental power once in the tree nest, and I thought... I was impulsive. I'm sorry, Your Highness."

The plan was real and the apology was sincere.

It's impossible for Chi Yao to calm down after being overwhelmed by these words, but he has to continue to teach people... Seeing Shi Xing's pitiful appearance, he couldn't swear.

The atmosphere froze.

Xu Jin smoothed things over, "Okay, alright, even if the stars are wrong today, the result is always good. Besides, children have to work hard if they don't have credit, right?" Chi Yao looked away angrily

.

No refutation is the default.

Seeing that there was room for maneuver, Xu Jin said a few more gentle words, and brought the topic back to Fu Qing.

Chi Yao repeated the punishment for Fu Qing.

Seeing that Shi Xing wanted to say something else, he said quickly, "It's already very light, if you beg again, I'll give him double!"

Shi Xing was startled, speechless.

Fu Qing behind Chi Yao also shook his head slightly at Shi Xing, persuading him to stop talking.

Shi Xing didn't understand His Highness's temper yet, after waiting for a long time, he knew that he couldn't persuade him at such a time, the more he persuaded, the more angry he became.

Xu Jin smoothed things over again, and the matter was settled.

Then the doctor came in and reported Shi Xing's examination results, which were consistent with what Chi Yao had observed, except that his mental power was somewhat exhausted. It is recommended to add some spar beast cores, and nothing else is a big problem.

Chi Yao nodded after listening, read the reports one by one, and asked one or two doctors to stay in the main cabin, and check Shi Xing again at night.

Observe for two days and let it go without any problem.

Followed all the year round, the doctors all knew what Chi Yao was doing, discussed the time of the next examination, and left.

Fu Qing didn't dare to stay here to be an eyesore, so she slipped away after finishing the job.

Shi Xing also wanted to slip away, but failed.

Chi Yao asked Sergeant Yan to clean the room, and took Shi Xing to the study. He read the documents. Xu Jin brought a bunch of beast core crystals over and let Shi Xing absorb them in front of Chi Yao. It doesn't have to be too fast, when is it almost time? , when can I leave.

Shi Xing picked up the spar, never once did he feel so tormented by absorbing energy.

After a while, when Xu Jin also closed the door and left, Shi Xing had the courage to go to see Chi Yao again.

The other party was expressionless, and there were projection screens in front of him. Just as Shi Xing wanted to call out to His Highness to ease the atmosphere, a call from the Senate came in, and Shi Xing quietly shut up.

And looking at Chi Yao's expression, it doesn't look like he wants to talk to him.

Why.

Shi Xing sighed heavily.

He seemed to have completely offended His Highness, and he didn't know when His Highness would calm down.

This desire was still strong until he left Chi Yao's study.

Asked about Xu Jin at dinner, Xu Shiguan comforted him, "Your Highness has that kind of temper, and you can't confront him when you get angry, or the more you talk about him, the more angry he will become." "Calm down... just wait for two days

, It will be fine after a while."

"Let His Highness digest it by himself."

However, in less than two days, to be precise, half a day passed, and he woke up from a drowsy sleep on the bed at night. Shi Xing was sure that His Highness probably didn't look good towards him anymore.

Blue Star people are very afraid of getting sick when they are mature, especially fever and mental discomfort.

Shi Xing dazedly found Xu Jin preparing a medicine box for him from the room, fired the temperature gun a few times, and looked at the temperature displayed, Shi Xing called my life away.

Unfortunately, he has a fever and a sea of ​​spirits, and he is all hit.

After reading the last document, just as Chi Yao turned off the projection screen, there was a knock on the door.

Shi Xing called him outside.

Chi Yao called in, and the door of the room opened, but the person stuck on the door frame and refused to come in. He only showed his head and looked at him eagerly.

"Your Highness..."

His voice was also soft, Shi Xing said, "I have something to tell you." "

But, can you not be angry?"

Seawater's blue eyes were too clear, and the water shone slightly. People watched, and for a moment or two, Chi Yao wanted to respond.

Chi Yao: "Tell me first."

Realizing that Chi Yao would not take this set, Shi Xing was a little disappointed, top-heavy, and felt the impermanence of fate.

Shi Xing knew he couldn't last long, so he told the truth, "Your Highness, I seem to have a fever."

Chi Yao was taken aback, and his pupils contracted instantly.

Looking straight at Shi Xing, seeing the unnatural flush on his face, he was shocked.

"Is there any more?" Chi Yao tried his best to sound normal.

Shi Xing closed his eyes, "Spirit Sea, yes, it's not very comfortable."

The atmosphere froze.

The two were relatively speechless.

Both of them knew exactly what this meant.

His breathing fluctuated suddenly, and Chi Yao didn't know whether he had been hit too hard, or whether he was in a trance because of the one after another today.

It's rare for someone who can't get enough of his brain, so he asked back at the first time: "Why do you think I can not be angry?!"

Shi Xing shrank his shoulders, and whispered, "Wonderful thinking?"

Chi Yao: "..."

Chi Yao : "..."

Taking a deep breath, and another deep breath, Chi Yao almost couldn't help reaching out to press the center of his eyebrows.

And the blue veins on his forehead were throbbing and throbbing.