Chapter 58 Contract

Shi Xing didn't quite understand.

He... doesn't even understand.

incomprehensible.

But his mental power once again swept away. Indeed, the spiritual sea he perceived was not a whole. There were several deep cracks that split the entire core and divided it into several pieces. Looking from the top to the bottom, the cracks were dark. One piece...

Without even thinking about it, Shixing's mental power dived along the penetrating crack, and at some point, it was bounced back by a domineering energy.

The moment he touched it, Shi Xing felt the trembling from his soul.

So strong, so domineering...

In terms of destructiveness, compared to all the energies he has been exposed to before, it is not at the level of magnitude at all.

This is...

that energy wants to twist Shi Xing's perceptual spiritual power back, and the action is so fast that Shi Xing has no time or ability to react, and his pupils shrink... The next moment, the lines on the spiritual sea erupted. The light, that scurrying energy was shot down from the edge of Shi Xing's mental power in an instant.

Shi Xing realized more, this shattered spiritual sea seemed to be condensed by the power of this brand, so that it would not fall apart.

Shi Xing has done a lot, but in reality, it is just a blink of an eye.

When Shi Xing stared at Chi Yao with wide open eyes in shock, the other party had realized what he had done, grabbed his hand and frowned and said, "Shi Xing, let go, you..." Before he could finish speaking, he

followed With the recovery of mental power, Shi Xing was instantly ejected from the inner layer of Chi Yao's spiritual sea by the level difference.

The sudden burst of energy made it difficult for those around to figure out what was going on.

Chi Yao: "Time Star..."

Before he could take any action, because of the existence of the connection, Chi Yao's mental power did not further repel Shi Xing.

The hands on Chi Yao's cheeks slowly slid down.

Chi Yao's heart was raised rarely, and he was nervous, an emotion he hadn't felt for many years outside of combat.

Shi Xing stared at Chi Yao with his sea-blue eyes wide open, and his eyes met. Chi Yao was dumbfounded by the look. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, Shi Xing swayed and fell on him suddenly.

"Shi Xing!"

"Xing Xing."

"Xing Xing!"

Seeing this scene, Xu Jin and Fei Chu, who followed Shi Xing, Yan Changyue, who was following Shi Xing, was also startled, thinking that something happened to Shi Xing by the star beast.

I ran to Chi Yao, but saw His Highness's expression was indescribably weird, and said, "He's fine." After a pause, he narrated in a

deep voice, "As soon as I opened up my mental power, he might have become suspicious in the northern border, isn't it? I was frightened, but took the opportunity to look at my spiritual world through contact." "

...Well, as you can see, with the recovery of my mental power, I was swept away and passed out." The

blue star man The body is recognized as impatient.

Moreover, he had never told Shi Xing about the real condition of his mental illness before. Under the double burden of body and mind, it is not surprising that he fainted.

After Chi Yao finished speaking, the expressions of the gathered people became subtle.

Xu Jin immediately asked, "Well, that star..."

"There is a contract, and my spiritual sea is open because of complete mobilization. Even if his ability is not up to the mark, the contract will pull him in."

It's like every treatment that drags Erya.

In other words, Shi Xing has seen all the situation in his spiritual sea, and he can see clearly.

But in the past, Chi Yao voluntarily cooperated, but today it is true that he is undefended and careless.

Xu Jin's last sliver of luck was crushed.

For a few moments, everyone present didn't know what to say.

The condition of Spiritual Sea is personal privacy.

Shi Xing never knew about the whole situation of His Highness's spiritual sea, but he didn't tell His Highness's privacy, and they couldn't do it for His Highness, and ran to tell Shi Xing for His Highness!

After a while, Xu Jin's sigh broke the silence, "Your Highness also acted swiftly and resolutely."

Not only was he courageous, but once he seized the opportunity, he really succeeded.

Fei Chu felt that he shouldn't speak at this time, but that's what he was thinking at the moment, "Be courageous and resourceful."

Sure enough, he got a supercilious look from Chi.

Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing in his arms again, and closed his eyes as if he had fallen asleep. His eyelashes were long and he looked very good. He touched the other person's head and adjusted it to lean on him. Chi Yao also breathed a sigh of relief. Just looking good.

In fact, there are still some anti-bone in the body.

Chi Yao hugged the man horizontally, straightened his shoulders, and finally ordered: "Fei Chu and Fu Qing stay to clean up, cut out the beast's nucleus, and the whole star beast... ask the city to set up a freezer to store it, and wait for it The star is awake, and he decides whether to absorb the spiritual power of the star beast." "

Uncle Xu Changyue and I will return to the mother ship and ask the doctor to guard it on the main ship."

Everyone should agree.

Shi Xing had a dream, but the content had nothing to do with the Lu family.

He dreamed of the time he met Chi Yao for the first time before he came back... Shi

Xing sat up suddenly, his forehead was dripping with cold sweat, and he was panting for breath.

"Xing Xing, are you awake?"

Yan Changyue's mental power lingered around Shi Xing, and he watched Shi Xing's every move closely.

Shi Xing was stunned for a moment, and only then did he feel the brightness of the environment, and subconsciously covered his eyes with his hand, "When is it? What happened to me?" "You were

last night..."

Yan Changyue started, and Shi Xing remembered Oh, he forcibly peeped into Chi Yao's spiritual sea.

Tan Baishan was indeed not groundless, as expected, there was something about His Highness's spiritual world that he didn't know about.

Thinking of the broken core, Shi Xing couldn't help being in a daze...

How could it be, how could it be broken? !

Xu Jin then entered the door and found that Shi Xing was awake. He called the doctor, and after a set of examinations, Shi Xing was exceptionally silent. When the doctor said that it was okay to leave, Xu Jin waved Yan Changyue back, "Come on, you go and rest. ."

After Yan Changyue left, he closed the door very intimately.

With a click, only Shi Xing and Xu Jin were left in the room.

Silent for a while, Shi Xing took a cup and asked, "Is Your Highness angry?"

He was still very bold in his actions yesterday, and he was dizzy by Chi Yao's mental power when he was done. Although his focus was not here at all, but At the first sentence, Shi Xing didn't know why, and asked Chi Yao's attitude.

Xu Jin answered very skillfully, "Your Highness is more worried about your health." "

Today, in the imperial palace of the Imperial Capital, the clerk who has been cooperating with His Highness in handling government affairs all the year round came with his aides. Alliance officials will arrive in the empire soon for diplomatic negotiations. I've been busy with receptions recently, and His Highness is no exception."

"I made an appointment a long time ago, and the meeting will be held when the clerk arrives." After a pause, he added, "Last night, I advised Your Highness to go early. Sleep, His Highness still insisted on guarding you midnight."

Shi Xing lowered his head.

He knew Chi Yao was good to him.

But...

"Does everyone know?" After a long time, Shi Xing asked.

Be obedient and listen to the sound, even if Shi Xing didn't finish speaking, Xu Jin knew what he was referring to.

Shi Xing wanted to ask if everyone knew the real situation of His Highness's spiritual sea—the broken situation.

After a moment of silence, Xu Jin didn't evade, and replied, "I watched His Highness grow up, so I naturally know it. Others have their own circumstances. Fei Chu is His Highness's cousin. I know it from my parents. Yan Changyue is my cousin." The servant who was brought out didn't know about it at first, but it's impossible to avoid him with various follow-up treatments. I asked His Highness for instructions, and I told him after a long time.

" , Three to five years, we are all together, even if we don't say it specifically, we must be aware of our own speculations and insinuations." "If you want to ask me,

I still say the same thing, His Highness's mental state is His Highness In terms of the relationship between you, you can just ask His Highness directly, the servant said that these... are a little overstepped." Of

course Xu Jin knew how Chi Yao's spiritual sea was broken, but due to his status, he shouldn't tell others.

Shi Xing sat up on the bed with his legs crossed, took a deep breath, unable to vomit out, and nodded for a long time.

"Thank you, Uncle Xu."

Thank you Xu Jinken for explaining to him in such detail and considering his mood.

After asking Xu Jin, Shi Xing stayed by himself for a while and got up.

There are people in the palace, and Chi Yao is busy. In fact, on the way back, most of the documents Chi Yao read are related to receiving diplomats. This visit is a major event in the political sense of the empire. Shi Xing clearly.

At noon, Chi Yao, the mayor and the clerk had a meal in the city.

The mayor warmly invited.

In the afternoon when Shixing got the beast core, Fei Chu asked him what to do with the star beast. After thinking about it, Shi Xing and Fei Chu went to the temporary storage place of the star beast in the afternoon, absorbed the berserk mental power of the star beast, and used meal.

Chi Yao went back to the battleship at night, and Shi Xing was not on the dinner table. After asking, he only nodded after knowing it.

The next day, Chi Yao went out on business from afternoon to night, and Shi Xing was still missing from the lunch table. Ask again, and Yan Changyue Hui reported, "Your Highness said he wanted to go out for a stroll today, and General Fei and Major General Fu accompanied him.

" Empress Yao realized later, "Is he avoiding me?"

Xu Jin smoothed things over, "Not necessarily, it might be..."

"What is it, go out in a bad mood to relax?"

These words pointed at Chi Yao again , Why is Shi Xing in a bad mood... Everyone can guess the reason implied by these words-naturally, it is because Chi Yao did not tell Shi Xing the real situation of his spiritual sea, which caused Shi Xing to feel emotional when he found out.

Xu Jin kept silent.

After finishing lunch, Xu Jin saw that Chi Yao had been asking Shi Xing for the past two days, and suggested, "I'll stay in the city tonight, or I'll let Fei Chu bring the stars to your place tonight..." Xu Jin meant

today In the evening, when you have a business meal, you can add one extra time star.

It was rejected by Chi Yao.

"No need."

"Don't force him."

"When he wants to see me, he will come."

Xu Jin choked up.

Chi Yao defaulted to Shixing avoiding him.

I wanted to say something, but felt that everything was pale. Although Shi Xing didn't ask about Chi Yao in the past two days, he was not in a high mood visible to the naked eye. Don't think about it.

Chi Yao asked Xia Shixing's mental state again, and when he got the answer, the hand holding the cup paused.

Thinking of something, Chi Yao said, "By the way, I have made an agreement with Wei Wan."

Wei Wan is the chief clerk who came from the imperial capital and has worked in the palace for decades.

"Assign Tang Mi to Shi Xing, and you can ask Tang Mi about Shi Xing's internal affairs in the future." Tang Mi

is the deputy secretary and Wei Wan's right-hand man. This kind of civil servant who handles government affairs meticulously digs Wei Wan's side to Shi Xing, but Fei Chu and Fu Qing both give it. His Highness has always been generous to Shi Xing, and Xu Jin would not be surprised if there is another Tang Mi.

"Uncle Xu, what you can teach is pretty much the same. From now on, you should leave the teaching in this area to Tang Mi."

"Okay."

After eating, Chi Yao took a nap and went out to deal with government affairs as usual.

After Shi Xing returned to the battleship in the afternoon, Tang Mi was brought to him.

Tang Mi looks very gentle, with low mental strength, but he is proficient in government affairs. When he learned of Tang Mi's position in the palace, Shi Xing suddenly became dumb. After a long time, he let out a sigh of relief.

Tang Mi was puzzled: "Your Highness, do you think there is something wrong with me?"

Shi Xing shook his head, "No, you are fine."

Even so good, so good that he deserves it.

The clerk will leave for the palace tomorrow, and Tang Mi will follow Shi Xing from now on. During this time, he will explain to Shi Xing the relationship between the empire and the alliance, as well as the specific government affairs that the alliance came to the empire to discuss, and what impact it will have on the empire etc.

Everyone had dinner together, and Xu Jin arranged a room for Tang Mi in the evening.

Shi Xing went back and forth between the living room and his bedroom.

Yan Changyue asked, "Are you looking for something?"

Shi Xing hesitated to speak.

After a long while, he finally reminded, "Your Highness is back, let me know."

Xu Jin finally breathed a sigh of relief, and made a promise without showing it on his face.

"Wait," Shi Xing retorted, "Is Your Highness very busy recently?"

Tang Mi, who was resting outside, didn't understand Shi Xing and Chi Yao's latest maneuvers, and replied truthfully, "Yes, the alliance diplomats want to Here it comes, before the person arrives, some moths come out, the Senate and the Council of Elders quarreled, His Highness has to deal with diplomatic matters externally, and he has to be a mediator between the Senate and the Council of Elders internally, um... at least it's my words The heart will be very tired."

Diplomacy is stuck, and internal affairs are too noisy, which will bother anyone.

Shi Xing sighed: "Then you can notify me after His Royal Highness comes back to finish the business."

After speaking, he asked Tang Mi, "What happened to the alliance?"

Tang Mi thought for a while, and felt that Shi Xing might not I understand. In the end, Dao Ming discussed it in detail in the morning class, and Shi Xing agreed.

When Shi Xing left, Tang Mi looked at his back, and suddenly said, "Your Highness has his own ideas."

Xu Jin and Yan Changyue looked at each other, thinking about Shi Xing's initiative to spy on Chi Yao's spiritual sea, he shook his head and laughed. .

It's not that he has an idea, and sometimes he even acts boldly.

It was strange for Tang Mi to be surrounded by everyone's inexplicable smiles. He asked a few questions, but no one told him the reason.

It was close to midnight when Yan Changyue informed Shi Xingchi Yao that he was about to sleep.

When Shi Xing walked to Chi Yao's door, he raised and lowered the hand that wanted to knock on the door, put it down and raised it again, and so on three times, Chi Yao's voice came through the door first, "It's okay if you don't want to see me, don't be so entangled. "

Oh, Chi Yao has a high level of mental power, and his stupid actions can be felt by the other party.

Shi Xing pushed the door open and entered.

He was wearing formal clothes and hadn't washed yet, making him look extraordinarily formal.

Chi Yao had just finished handling government affairs. He sat on the sofa, the lights were dimmed, and the light was dim. He leaned on the sofa, pinching his browbones with his eyes closed, looking very tired.

Shi Xing closed the door and stood behind the door for a while, no one in the room spoke for a while.

After a long while, Shi Xing opened his mouth and asked in a polite voice, "Your Highness, are you tired of being busy with diplomacy?" Shi Xing

also asked Chi Yao before, and when it comes to official business, Chi Yao probably said "it's okay" Standard answer.

I thought I would hear this kind of reply today, but after a moment of silence , the man on the sofa said, "A little bit.

"

"

Shi Xing suspected what Chi Yao was implying, but he had no evidence.

There was another long silence, Shi Xing looked down at his toes, and suddenly said, "I have something to ask you."

Chi Yao was not surprised if he had known this would happen, "You ask."

After thinking about it, Shi Xing walked away Knowing the broken core conflict of the spiritual sea, let's start with what I don't understand, "There is something in the core of your spiritual sea, and that pattern is..." Shi Xing asked, and

Chi Yao replied, "Yes, it's a contract. "

The spirits of the direct lineage of the royal family exist in the sea, and Bizhou's also have them. Their functions are very complicated. I can't explain a few sentences, but the origin is clear. It is a contract signed between the Blue Stars and the Imperial Royal Family." Shi Xing was stunned

.

He originally thought that those lines were just a means to help Chi Yao gather his spiritual sea.

Chi Yao: "Now there are only the Empire and the Blue Star people in the entire galaxy. When we talked about the transplanting of the mother tree, it was not only the Empire and the Blue Star who were negotiating. When it came time to make a contract in the spiritual sea, the leaders of all the planets did not want to use their own spiritual sea to conclude a contract, so... In the end, the empire settled first, and Blue Star's mother tree was transplanted to the empire." "Although the

alliance The follow-up was also negotiated, but before the transplanting, the blue star disappeared..." "

The empire is directly in charge of the tree nest, and the other end of the contract is connected to the mother tree. If you want to know the content of the contract, I will tell you later. In short, the terms are not few."

Shi Xing didn't understand, "So, it also restrains the royal family of the empire?"

Chi Yao nodded, "While it will bring us benefits, it is true that it also restrains the behavior of the royal family."

Xiaoxiao gave an example, "Because the royal family directly The number of people has always been small, so the number of mother trees has also declined over the years, because the royal family will not be able to take care of them if the number of tree nests is too large." "If the mother tree is damaged, to a certain extent, the

contract will be torn up, and it is said that the The spiritual sea is dry, but the imperial family has been taking good care of the tree nest. This situation has never happened, and I don't know if it's true or not."

Shi Xing was speechless, and hesitated for a while, "But I feel , Is it gathering your spiritual sea?"

"It also has this function."

Specifically, it only had this function after Chi Yao's spiritual sea was broken.

"But for the spiritual sea of ​​the normal direct line, what it provides daily is faster self-healing ability and stronger protection function. Because of the existence of the contract, the spiritual power of the mutant star beast will be more difficult to penetrate. "

Shi Xing's heart sank again.

It is difficult to penetrate, but Chi Yao's spiritual sea is also...

After a long while, Shi Xing said: "I saw that the core of your spiritual sea is broken, it...is it?"

Chi Yao replied simply, "Yes."

" What you see is true."

Following this acknowledgment, Shi Xing's heart was pinched by an invisible hand for a moment, and for a couple of moments, he felt it was difficult to breathe.

Shi Xing frowned deeply.

Chi Yao didn't speak.

In the dim light, something was fermenting, and both of them could feel it.

After another while, Shi Xing said with difficulty, "When you hunted the star beast before, neither you nor Uncle Xu told me that you have entered a period of disorder, and I only knew about it because of Marshal Tan...you... "

Shi Xing closed his eyes, "Are you hiding it from me on purpose?"

Including the matter of the shattering of the spiritual sea, he also deliberately didn't tell him...

Chi Yao didn't answer immediately, Shi Xing didn't know if this was right for him It's a difficult question to answer.

But he still opened his mouth and admitted, "Yes."

The voice was very soft, but it couldn't hide the meaning behind it.

Shi Xing: "Then this time..."

Before he could finish speaking, Chi Yao responded in one breath, "That's right."

Shi Xing was speechless for a long time.

This time, Chi Yao asked, "Are you angry?"

Shi Xing didn't know, but he was sure, "I have some emotions about this concealment."

Emphasis: "Negative."

Chi Yao: "It's normal to have emotions. People don't like to be kept secret. No matter how many reasons I have, this matter is not handled properly."

Shi Xing felt uncomfortable, "Is that all you want to tell me?"

Chi Yao was silent For a moment, the voice became softer.

"If you're really angry, don't hold it back..."

Shi Xing asked angrily, "And then?"

Chi Yao: "You don't need to hide from me deliberately, you..."

paused, and said with incomparable connivance, "You can get angry at me."

Chi Yao: "If it makes you feel better, I will accept it." ."

Before Shi Xing came, he was full of discomfort and had nowhere to vent.

But following Chi Yao's two gentle words, it was as if someone poked him with a needle, and the anger in his stomach was suffocated, and he vented all at once.

Shi Xing took a deep breath, deeply annoyed, but he couldn't get angry with Chi Yao from the bottom of his heart.

It's so annoying, how can someone be so sensible!

Can't play! !