Chapter 6 Undercurrent

Shi Xing fainted, and when Chi Yao put him on the ambulance bed, Shi Xing's hand grabbed a corner of his clothes at some point and refused to let go.

Chi Yao tried to smoke, but Shi Xing caught him very hard.

The surrounding doctors and nurses were busy pasting the instrument test strips on Shi Xing, but no one noticed this detail.

Chi Yao looked at the corner of the clothes being caught, and found that the opponent's phalanx turned white due to the force, and his eyes fell on the face of the little blue star. For the first time, Chi Yao looked at the opponent seriously for the first time.

The standard appearance of a Blue Star person can't be called mediocre, but it can't be called beautiful. His facial features are soft and comfortable to look at.

In line with their abilities, they are not aggressive, very gentle and fair.

And the maturity period is just a special stage for Blue Stars, which is divided for unstable abilities, and has nothing to do with adulthood in the popular sense. In medicine, the bones of Blue Stars will stop developing one year before the maturity period, so in terms of physiological structure In other words, the person in front of him is an adult.

He was clearly an adult, but the face in sight didn't give Chi Yao much sense of reality.

His face and facial features are still immature, and his frame is slender. No matter how he looks at it, he looks like a teenager. Even he feels that his nephew, who has just reached the rebellious stage, is stronger than Shi Xing.

That's right, the blue star people are powerful, but their bodies are weak on the contrary.

Even the higher the level of medical practitioners, the harder it is for them to pass through the maturity stage smoothly.

The mother tree will form a batch of blue fruits in three to five years, about 30 pieces at a time. When this group of children grows up to Shixing's age, it would be great if they can leave 20 people. Usually there are not so many. The matching since Chi Yao's memory At the dinner party, the total number of Blue Stars did not exceed twenty. Even so, there are still a small half of them who have lost their maturity.

The average spiritual level of the citizens of the empire is C-level.

Blue Stars are different, most of them are A, beyond this level, it is difficult to appear too high or too low.

I don't know if it's because...

"Your Highness, it's time to go."

After thinking deeply, Chi Yao was called by the doctor before returning to his senses.

Pulling the corner of the clothes out of the opponent's hand, Shi Xing clenched tightly, the clothes were released, and inadvertently, the fingers were held by the opponent again, the little blue star was dizzy and unsteady, as if he always had to grab something to get rid of it. OK.

After a little hesitation, Chi Yao felt that his spiritual power was being sucked by small strands.

"Your Highness." "Your Highness, Shi Xing..."

Fu Qing and the manager spoke at the same time, both a little nervous.

Looking at the cheeks with too gentle lines for a moment, Chi Yao asked: "How is Fei Chu's condition?" "

Doctor Yun said that the disorder has been calmed down, and he will be treated here for a period of time before moving."

That is nothing It's over.

Sensing it from a distance, Chi Yao nodded, without pulling his hand, but directed the doctor and nurse, "Let's go, I'll follow you to the medical room." The

administrator struggled, but Chi Yao didn't even look at him, When the steward thought about his words, he raised his head and only left him with an accompanying silhouette on the back, and upon closer inspection, Shi Xing was still holding the silhouette of his long fingers.

"..." The manager had a heart attack.

He didn't know whether he was going to be scared to death by Shi Xing, or was shocked by His Majesty's connivance.

Maybe, both.

"The mental energy consumption is too great."

"What about the spar, try to knock small pieces of the spar on his skin, they will absorb it automatically." "The

blood crystal mine is not good, take the other one just supplied, which is of a higher grade." "

No, body temperature It's still rising, and his mental state is in turmoil."

The doctor in charge said angrily: "It's too messy, it's too messy, this is a child who has just entered maturity, no one is there to persuade him to stop!!" Jiang

Shixing When it was sent to the medical room, the corresponding doctor was already waiting. Not long after Shi Xing took over, this was what Chi Yao heard.

Chi Yao: "The body temperature is still rising?"

"Yes." The doctor was so anxious that sweat broke out on his forehead, "The sea of ​​spirits is also shaking. The blue star!"

The doctor didn't know Chi Yao's identity, so after a few words, he almost pointed at Chi Yao and Fu Qing's nose and cursed.

Chi Yao drooped his eyelashes, and suddenly said, "He likes my mental power very much, how about I try?" The

doctor was taken aback for a moment, and then he looked at Chi Yao, saw a combat uniform, and subconsciously classified him as an officer Said, "If you want, of course you can. The spiritual power of the imperial people is easier to be absorbed by the blue star people than the spar, that is..."

Before the doctor could finish speaking, Chi Yao took a step forward and held Shi Xing's hand , "Then try."

Touching again, as expected, Shi Xing unconsciously clenched Chi Yao again, eagerly absorbing his spiritual power.

Chi Yao didn't resist. After a while, Shi Xing's body temperature stopped rising, and then fell down after a while.

Chi Yao gave Fu Qing a few words.

When Fu Qing came back again, with a box in his hand, Chi Yao said, "See if this is useful."

The doctor was about to ask, but when the box was opened, he realized what Chi Yao had taken out, took a deep breath, and fell silent.

The oval-shaped object exuding bright light was stuffed into Shi Xing's hand. Shi Xing felt it, and then the other hand unconsciously covered it. Chi Yao tried to withdraw his hand, but Shi Xing didn't hold back this time.

A large amount of high-level energy poured in, and Shixing's body temperature fell back to the normal range in a short while.

The doctor looked at the instrument and said pleasantly: "The spiritual sea is also calm."

The man stared at the animal core that had just been put into Shi Xing's hand, which had dimmed for a while, and said in a low voice, "He must be of a high level in the future."

Otherwise, it wouldn't absorb the SS-level mutant star beast's core so quickly, and accept the berserk energy within it well.

Chi Yao waited until Shi Xing had completely stabilized before leaving.

Lu Lu saw the gate of the tree nest through the window in the tree nest room.

When Lu Lu woke up at dawn, he opened the curtains as usual, and as the thin skylight projected into the room, the neat black battleships covering the sky and the sun came into view, instantly filling the sense of oppression.

Lu Lu was stunned for two seconds, and immediately took a photo and sent it to his brother, 【Brother, this is the latest military warship developed by the Empire, right? 】

And Lu Lu clearly remembers that the number is limited, and it is currently only used on the border.

There must be a battalion of these warships here, so many people from the Seventh Legion have been transferred back from the border... Yes, what happened?

Lu Li replied quickly, [Yes]

Lu Li asked him to take another video, almost as soon as Lu Lu raised his hand, the battleships in the sky turned on stealth mode from left to right, like ink melting the sky, looking around, the sky is shining The stars and bright stars run side by side, as normal as if Lu Lu was in the tree nest every morning.

Lu Lu: "..."

Lu Lu: [Invisibility is turned on]

Lu Lu couldn't help but ask, [What is coming? ]

With so many warships hovering, it doesn't look like they are here to participate in the matching dinner, but it seems that something big has happened.

Lu Li: [Don't ask if you shouldn't]

[The matching dinner is coming soon, and there will definitely be a lot of officers from the Seven Legions, don't make it public, and don't let your mother worry about it]

The matching dinner follows the normal process, and all those who come are over five years old Lu Lu is a special case for an officer with a mental strength of at least s. If the Prince's Mansion hadn't been in charge of the Third Army, plus his eldest brother Lu Li and his Blue Star partner Wen Xi, who had been guarding the farthest end of the border for the past two years, would not be able to come back. In special circumstances, Lu Lu is not eligible for this match.

Moreover, Blue Star people are precious and rare, and the princess is unwilling to send Lu Lu to the dangerous frontline for treatment, so she only strives for a matching qualification to the greatest extent, and no one can guarantee that he will be matched.

Looking at the clear sky, although he didn't know what happened, Lu Lu's heart sank because he couldn't tell.

Chi Yao rested on the mothership for two hours, and then returned to the tree nest. The medical room was bumping into the medical doctor's cloud.

"How is Fei Chu?"

Yun Wu was a little exhausted, and seeing Chi Yao's reaction, he called out, "Your Highness, good day." "The

medical doctor Huali who made an appointment with Tree Nest has arrived. We just changed shifts. When I left, Admiral Fei's disorder was almost sorted out."

Yes, Yunwu was not the healer recruited by the tree nest, but Chi Yaofang contacted him immediately, and made two-handed preparations, whoever arrived first would go first, It now appears that this decision is extremely correct.

Chi Yao's expression softened, and he nodded, "Thank you."

Yunwu smiled and continued to report, "Tan Wen has also arrived at the border, and he asked me to convey to you that everything is normal at the border." Chi Yao returned secretly, and the border

needed to be filled by the army. He immediately contacted the nearest No. Seventh Army.

Tan Wen is Yunwu's partner. He is currently the deputy marshal of the Seventh Army. His mental strength is as high as sss, and his ability is strong. It is reassuring for him to take over Chi Yao at the border.

As expected, Chi Yao relaxed a little after hearing this.

Yun Wu: "By the way, Your Highness, can I ask the Blue Star man I saw today?"

Chi Yao was not surprised. With Shi Xing's current ability, whenever the Seven Legions smelled some news, they would not be surprised. May be indifferent.

"He...has just entered maturity?"

Chi Yao didn't make a fool of himself, "He just entered maturity yesterday, and he can see spiritual power, which should be a talent."

Yunwu murmured, his eyes shining, "No wonder! Talent, there is a Blue Star who has shown talent?!"

As we all know, the lowest division of mental power is F level, and the highest can reach 3s level.

Talent is accompanied by mental power, but they are two completely different things. Talent is a special attribute of mental power that people with high-level mental power can show with a small probability.

For example, the royal family, their spiritual power is born with super strong control over natural elements. Chi Yao's spiritual power can drive the wind to split the star beast in half. The little highness in the palace showed a super ability to use water. With the lineage of the Prince's Mansion, some ancestors can feel the fluctuations of the plasma state...

In other words, people with high-level spiritual power may not necessarily be accompanied by talents, but those with talents will never have low levels of spiritual power.

Which means...

Yun Wu suddenly looked up at Chi Yao.

Chi Yao affirmed, "The level is definitely not low, and it depends on the talent evaluation."

Among the more than 100 Blue Stars in the empire, the highest level is s.

And the ability Shi Xing has demonstrated at this stage has a high probability of breaking this upper limit.

Yun Wu: "Can I see him?"

Chi Yao refused, "He's exhausted and hasn't woken up yet. Let's talk when he wakes up."

"Your Highness, if..." Thinking of a possibility, Yun Wu's voice was hoarse with excitement.

Chi Yao knows what she wants to say, even if the situation of Shi Xing is blocked, the families of the two healers who come to the tree nest will definitely know, and they happen to be the Fifth Army and the Seventh Army... The healing ability of the healers

is In this way - high-level medical practitioners can completely cure the mental power problems of imperial people at the same level and lower than their own level. The early treatment of trauma is timely, and the mental sea trauma of one level higher than their own can also be cured. But if the level difference is widened, medical treatment Teachers are limited by themselves, and there is no way to deal with the corresponding thorny problems.

The highest level of imperial medical doctors is s, but the spiritual power of imperial people can reach as high as sss.

In other words, once the spiritual sea of ​​the top-level mental power group suffers a serious injury, there is no way to heal it.

And it just so happens that in both the Fifth Army and the Seventh Army, there are Tianjiao who have fallen from the sss level...

After a moment of silence, Chi Yao calmed down: "The talent evaluation has not yet started, but if the Tan family has already made a decision, they are ready to match The application form."

Yunwu left gratefully.

The same conversation almost reappeared when Chi Yao met Huali, another medical practitioner.

Rejecting Huali's request to see Shixing, Chi Yao asked Huali's family to prepare an application form as usual.

That afternoon, Fei Chu's situation was completely stable, and the big stone in Chi Yao's heart finally fell to the ground.

Shi Xing completely sucked up the energy in the beast core, and the beast core cracked on his body like a spar and turned into pink mustard. His mental state was stable, and there was no problem with the instrument detection, but he just didn't wake up.

The doctor said that it is a self-protection mechanism of the mature Blue Stars, and they will not wake up until the spiritual sea is fully recovered.

Chi Yao would go to see Time Star every day, so the talent evaluation was postponed.

It wasn't until the third day that Shi Xing opened his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw the man's profound facial features, sitting in front of the hospital bed and processing cumbersome projection files.

Shi Xing opened his mouth, his throat was dry and hoarse, and he couldn't make a sound.

"Will you drink water?"

Shi Xing nodded as he was still still awake.

There were only the two of them in the ward, and Chi Yao helped him up and fed him half a glass of water.

The transparent water poured into the throat to bring refreshment, and being supported steadily by Chi Yao, perhaps he had absorbed the man's spiritual power. Even though he knew that the other party was not an ordinary person, and felt the familiar breath, Shi Xing still unconsciously felt at ease.

It seems like everything is going to be taken care of just fine.

And after sleeping for three days, what Shi Xing didn't know was that the news that there was a particularly powerful blue star in the tree nest this year had spread back to the imperial capital as if it had grown wings, and then reached Lu Lu's ears.

At the beginning, Lu Lu didn't associate the news with Shi Xing.

But when he found out that Shi Xing seemed to have evaporated, he couldn't find anyone, and when he realized something, Lu Lu completely panicked.

The author has something to say:

Manager: The first bite of dog food, hiccup~

I like to ask for a favorite~