Chapter 69 Getting Distressed

Shi Xing was startled, and his back flinched, probably because he was too close to Chi Yao.

And in the other party's quilt, he took the initiative...

It is also possible that it was an ambiguity that occurred in the other party's words, which he did not dare to think about.

And it's not the first time.

Your Highness said such a thing.

It's really...

Feeling the breath on the shoulders is a little hotter, Shi Xing tried to struggle, but was hugged even tighter.

"Your Highness..."

Shi Xing couldn't help calling out.

"En."

Chi Yao sent him one word, and when he replied, his breath sprayed on his skin, and Shi Xing couldn't help trembling again.

Very hot.

Such a posture is also embarrassing.

His ears must be red, but Shi Xing couldn't feel it, because he was holding Chi Yao, and Chi Yao's temperature was obviously much higher than his, and because of the disorder, the leakage of mental power was intensifying.

I don't know whether it's good or bad, but because of his emotional ups and downs, the speed at which he absorbs mental power is also accelerating.

It wasn't active absorption, it was all due to the passive characteristics of the mature blue star. Shi Xing's hands touched Chi Yao's face and neck respectively, and he didn't find him uncomfortable.

When the eyes got used to the darkness, the atmosphere in the embrace became more and more ambiguous with the help of the dim light projected from the window, Shi Xing forced himself to ignore these things and concentrate on finding a solution.

He didn't dare to inject spiritual power into Chi Yao's spiritual sea to suppress him. He was afraid that if he couldn't get up and down, he would make the other party feel more uncomfortable. Shi Xing thought about it, and carefully stretched out his fingertips to touch the back of Chi Yao's neck. I felt the other person move unnaturally, and wanted to stay away from the touch.

"Is this uncomfortable?"

Shi Xing asked, just now he took the initiative to absorb a little of the opponent's mental power with his hands.

In the embrace that was tightened again, Chi Yao spoke as if with fire, burning his skin, "It's not very comfortable." In

four words, his voice was completely hoarse.

In the embrace where there is no gap, Shi Xing sighed, while thinking that he could not survive his own crimes, and on the other hand, as time went by, his body completely gave up resistance, letting Chi Yao seem to hold a She hugged herself tightly like a doll, and put her hands on the other's shoulders, giving silent pampering.

"Your heart beats so fast."

At some point, Chi Yao said again.

Shi Xing didn't want to think about the deep meaning of it, so he said flatly and sincerely, "Yes."

After a pause, it was the truth, but also feeling helpless, "Your Highness, you are hugging too tightly."

"Uncomfortable?"

Of course not, but ...

Shi Xing closed his eyes and whispered, "I'm not used to it."

Chi Yao: "Then you get used to it."

Shi Xing: "..."

Shi Xing was curious, "Will it be effective to hold me?"

Theoretically, he could feel that he was absorbing Chi Yao's mental power, and because of the influence of emotional ups and downs, more than half of the leaked mental power was too late to dissipate, and he swallowed it all. The energy that can really leave the room is not strong enough. high.

But that's only in theory.

When it comes to reality, you have to ask Chi Yao.

Chi Yao didn't answer him immediately.

After a while, he said, "Do you want to hear the truth?"

Shi Xing took pleasure in bitterness, and skinned a bit, "Can you listen to the lie version first?"

Chi Yao's tall nose rubbed against Shi Xing's skin , the deep hot breath was sprayed, and a small pimple appeared on Shi Xing's shoulder and neck in an instant, and after it quickly subsided, in the other party's next breath, it repeated itself.

Chi Yao: "The effect is very good, and I feel better."

"What is the truth?"

"I don't know if there is any effect, but the feeling will be better."

Shi Xing opened his mouth, and before he consciously reacted, he had already asked Mouth, "Physically feel better?"

Chi Yao told the truth, "Psychologically."

Shi Xing's heart contracted.

Here it is again, the feeling that there is something in the words, it started again...

"Your Highness, you..."

Shi Xing was about to say something when the doorbell rang, and Xu Jin, Yan Changyue and Bi Zhou finally felt the leak of spiritual power, Come and knock on the door.

When Shi Xing went to open the door, Chi Yao still sat up.

When Xu Jin's eyes fell on the hem of Shi Xing's clothes, Shi Xing realized later that the pajamas in the hug had become crumpled, which made people very curious about what happened to it.

But knowing that this is not the time to talk about these things, Xu Jin's eyes split instantly and he asked about Chi Yao.

The three of them went into the room to see the situation. Because Chi Yao's mental power was aggressive, Bi Zhou was sent back first, and Yan Changyue went to activate the mental power blocking device to ensure that Chi Yao's mental power would not interfere with other people in the villa.

Xu Jin has experienced this kind of situation too many times, and he arranged everyone in an orderly manner, and he was extraordinarily calm.

After Yan Changyue came back, Shi Xing felt that Chi Yao's spiritual sea had calmed down a bit, and asked Yan Changyue to take care of Chi Yao. He followed Xu Jin to inform Fei Chu and Fu Qing about the leak of Chi Yao's mental power.

Of course, he still wanted to ask Xu Jin something.

"Uncle Xu, hasn't His Royal Highness's medical practitioner come yet? What's her name, Erya, where is she?"

Shi Xing was right in asking the right person, the medical practitioner was contacted and urged by Xu every day.

Xu Jin: "Yesterday her spaceship just entered the twin galaxy, and today she returned to her own planet to change the battleship, on the way to the empire." After a pause, Xu Jin: "

If there are no accidents, it will arrive in three or four days."

Shi Xing was sharp, "What do you mean there is no accident? Will there be an accident?"

Xu Jin sighed inwardly, and said truthfully, "Yes, you have to come quickly, and you will pass through the alliance's planet on the way. If the alliance stops her , It may take five or six days."

Shi Xing was silent for a moment, forcing himself not to think about those things that cannot be changed, and quickly concluded, "So, in fact, she won't be able to come these few days, right?"

Xu Jin nodded .

Shi Xing frowned: "Your Highness's situation doesn't look good, I'm afraid..." "

Don't be afraid." Xu Jin's composure was like a shot in the arm, and he comforted Shi Xing, "Anything can happen, even though you look at it It's not very good, but believe me, you won't necessarily enter the disordered period directly."

Every time the disordered expectation exists today, he has seen all kinds of situations.

Thinking of something, Xu Jin sighed again, "It would be great if the contract would work, but unfortunately..."

Shi Xing: "?"

Under the gaze of those sea-blue eyes, Xu Jin finished speaking, "It's a pity that the contract It has been many years since he took the initiative to restore His Majesty's spiritual sea." Realizing

something, Shi Xing asked: "What do you mean? Can the contract repair the spiritual sea?"

Suppression, a small amount of repairing the cracks, in the early years, His Majesty slept under the influence of the contract, and he would wake up much better."

Shi Xing: "When the contract works, it will make people fall into a deep sleep? Is there any trigger condition? Xu Jin: "

When it takes effect, it will release a special kind of spiritual power, and anyone who touches it will feel sleepy. Your Majesty will not be able to wake up for a few days. There should be a trigger condition, but we don't know, it's on His Majesty. No regularity has been shown..."

Xu Jin recalled, "Sometimes the situation is particularly serious, and the contract will take effect, and other times, it will take effect without warning, and His Majesty will sleep for several days..."

" However, it may be that with the battle, the problems in His Majesty's spiritual sea have accumulated more and more. I remember that after killing a mutant star beast more than ten years ago, I have never seen the contract play a repairing role. It may be to maintain the spirit of His Majesty. Stability is already very difficult."

After speaking, he arrived in front of Fei Chu's door, and Xu Jin knocked on the door.

Later, Wei Wan, the clerk, came to visit.

It was learned from Xu Jin that Chi Yao might be entering a period of chaos, so he planned ahead and came over to settle some matters with Chi Yao first.

He didn't say a few words with Chi Yao, but before leaving, he grabbed Shi Xing and told him the cause of the dispute between Chi Yao and the Senate in the evening.

Shi Xing was surprised, "Ha, they don't want me to follow Your Highness and receive diplomats from the alliance?"

Wei Wan said shortly, "The Senate has their considerations, after all, there was an example of Erya before, and your highness is so high... They don't want the alliance to know your existence, right or wrong, in my opinion, it's justifiable."

Wei Wan didn't bother with the Senate's thoughts, and after a sentence, she went straight to the topic she wanted to talk to Shi Xing.

"Your Majesty's current situation is not good. Once it really enters a period of chaos, I'm afraid you won't be able to attend diplomatic receptions, and there are so few direct members of the royal family. His Highness Bi Zhou is only in his teens, so he will definitely not be able to restrain the alliance diplomats, so... ..."

In the absence of Chi Yao, Wei Wan felt that Shi Xing must be there, at least an adult must be present.

"Your Majesty's attitude is that he will definitely bring you with him when he attends." "

But if His Majesty enters into a period of confusion, you may have to think about it carefully, Your Majesty. There is no question of whether His Majesty wants to attend. In short, everything on the clerk's side depends on you." It depends on your opinion..."

Taking a deep breath, Wei Wan broke the key point, "It depends on whether you are willing to have a direct conflict with the Senate and the Council of Elders." In other words, if

Chi Yao is here, everything is easy to say, everything He will help Shi Xing settle down.

But once he enters the period of disorder, the pressure will come directly to Shi Xing.

Shi Xing needs to think about it in advance—whether he wants to proceed from the overall situation of the empire, not hesitate to conflict with the Senate and the Council of Elders, and also participate in the reception of alliance diplomats; or for the stability of the empire, to follow the opinions of the Senate and the Council of Elders Attend.

Wei Wan left after conveying his meaning.

Shi Xing walked back while thinking.

What he thought about was not the question of whether to attend or not, but that the Senate and the Council of Elders were angry with Chi Yao, and he was very unhappy.

At this moment, Shi Xing's thinking highly coincides with Chi Yao's reprimand at night. If he can't do something, he can find someone else to do it. He doesn't believe that the empire can't find any more talents.

Back in the room, Shi Xing quickly forgot about this matter.

Without it, Chi Yao's situation repeated.

It is already certain that it is a sign before the onset of disorder.

After staying with Xu Jin and Yan Changyue in the corridor for a while, the leaked mental power became more aggressive.

Shi Xing said in a deep voice, "You can't do this, if you do it a few more times, you will directly enter the chaotic period."

Before entering the chaotic period, the spiritual sea will leak mental power several times. Usually, the aggressiveness is stronger each time.

Until it reaches the mental power attack intensity of the disordered period.

During the entire period of disorder, the cycle of the mental sea is disrupted, and the internal chaotic energy is independent. Without the assistance of a medical practitioner to appease, the chaotic energy is harmful to the spiritual sea and one's own body.

Harmful and extra painful.

Tonight Chi Yao's spiritual sea has gone through a process of leaking mental power to calmness and then leaking again.

If it can't be interrupted...

Shi Xing can't imagine how much damage to the mental sea and body will be caused by fighting against the disorder without a medical doctor, and what kind of pain Chi Yao will endure... Shi Xing

repeats , "No, you can't let His Highness's mental sea continue to be chaotic."

Xu Jin realized what he was looking at Shi Xing.

"The mental power of the medical doctor is strong, and my ability has improved a lot during this time..."

Shi Xing said firmly, "I'll try to interrupt it once."

If it can be interrupted, even if it drains his spirit Force is fine.