Chapter 18 Leaking Mental Power

After Fu Qing finished speaking, Shi Xing was also stunned.

Shi Xing was a little dazed, "Will His Highness's spiritual power still reject the barrier built by the Blue Stars?"

It wasn't that he asked this on purpose, but in his previous life, he had never seen the barriers of the Blue Stars being rejected.

As we all know, the mental power of the Blue Stars does not have much offensive power, but it is gentle and suitable for treatment.

In battle, such a barrier cannot withstand several rounds of targeted attacks, but under the cover of high-level spiritual power, or the indiscriminate coverage of regionally released spiritual power, if its effect is not only coercion, but also brings If there is no intention of attacking and cleaning up, then the mental power barrier for self-protection of others will be the first to be repelled within this boundary, but blue star people are not included.

Under this kind of cleaning, the blue star's spiritual power barrier, due to its unique affinity, will let it pass over them naturally when it collides with high-level spiritual power.

Just like now, Shi Xing opened the barrier, and he could feel Chi Yao's spiritual power flowing through its surface. Under the perception of the other party, it should be invisible.

Fu Qing's answer broke Shi Xing's cognition, "Yes."

"His Highness's spiritual level is too high, and his spiritual sea is too strong. He can also capture and repel the spiritual barrier of the Blue Star people."

Shi Xing : "..."

Fu Qing's face became solemn, "The aggressiveness has increased again, no, we can't delay."

Thinking of something, Shi Xing said: "There are two servants on this floor, right?" "

Is it they? The mental power barrier stimulated the aggressiveness of His Highness's leaked mental power?"

Fu Qing thought for a moment, "It's very possible."

Only the two of them came out of the corridor. Fu Qing was due to his responsibility, and Shi Xing was due to his nature as a Blue Star. One of them has a high level of spiritual power, and the other has a natural advantage as a Blue Star. But the other two servants It's different, their spiritual power level is not comparable to that of Major General Fu, and they are not Blue Stars. They are afraid that they will open the self-protection barrier as soon as they wake up, and they are struggling to support them.

Fu Qing immediately went to find the two servants, but was stopped by Shi Xing, Shi Xing: "Where is their room, Major General, you can point it out to me." "Do you mean to..." "I'll

try

, If they can, they will come towards us faster."

More importantly, Shi Xing, who has leaked mental power from Chi Yao, really can't figure out where the upper limit is. It has been strengthened by three times, and Shi Xing is not sure what the spiritual power in this area will be like after they find someone.

Therefore, if the two perceived barriers can be removed immediately, the mental power has no target to attack, and the state should ease down.

Shi Xing guessed.

Fu Qing pointed out the room, and Shi Xing further spread out his spiritual power.

Ever since he came back and spread it out once, his mental power has been in a weak state. Shi Xing dared not use it at will, and he didn't spread it out on a large scale later, so...he didn't know if he could do it right now.

Chi Yao's mental power level is so high, Shi Xing felt emotional, beyond a certain distance, every time his mental power extends for a certain distance, the resistance he receives will double.

After finding the first servant, Shi Xing took him in.

It is estimated that this kind of thing is not the first time. Feeling the barrier of the Blue Stars, the other party didn't even need Shixing to convey any words, and immediately ran towards them along the direction of the barrier.

And Sergeant Xu.

A thin layer of sweat oozed from Shi Xing's forehead.

Time passed by, but fortunately, today's spiritual threads are very obedient, and each one firmly supports the spiritual sea, continuously providing him with spiritual power.

It's just too much consumption.

In the past two lives, Shi Xing was also the first time to open the barrier under the cover of such a powerful mental power.

Moreover, the most terrifying thing is that this is only a small part of the leakage due to disorder. Shi Xing doesn't even know if Chi Yao has 30% of his strength.

"Found it."

Shi Xing heaved a sigh of relief.

Sergeant Xu froze for a moment when he was surrounded by the barrier, and then came towards them.

"His Highness's mental power has decreased aggressively."

After the two servants put away the barrier, Fu Qing affirmed.

Shi Xing: "Thank God."

If he doesn't restrain himself, he may not be able to carry Officer Xu on the way to them.

"Officer Xu, here." Fu Qing beckoned, "His Highness's mental power has leaked due to disorder." "

Fu Qing!" Seeing them, Xu Jin glanced at Shi Xing with an inexplicable light in his eyes, and solemnly shouted, " Time star."

Fu Qing just said with emotion, Xu Jin naturally realized it at the first time, but now is not the time to talk about that.

"Did the medical doctor call?" Xu Jin asked.

"Called, their residences are arranged close to each other, and they are all rushing this way."

Xu Jin glanced at Shi Xing, the little blue star had exhausted his mental power just now, and the barrier has now shrunk to the range of a few people, panting Qi is resting.

Xu Jin asked Fu Qing: "Can you wake up Your Highness?"

Without waiting for Fu Qing to reply, Shi Xing stopped him, "No, the leaked spiritual power is too exclusive, I will send you out first." The scope of the

leaked spiritual power is limited , out of this building should be fine.

Before everyone could say anything else, Shi Xing said frankly, "I have just stepped into maturity, and my spiritual world is not so stable. If I don't leave, I'm afraid I won't be able to go!" In the end, a group of people hurried downstairs with Shi Xing

. Xing's estimate was not too bad, and when he walked outside the building, he was almost out of the range of Chi Yao's spiritual sweep.

When he got downstairs, Xing was sweating profusely and couldn't find much mental energy anymore, so he leaned on a tree to breathe heavily.

After going downstairs, Xu Jin realized that something was wrong, "Why is this happening? Didn't Erya say that the disorder would not get worse before she came this year, but what I felt just now, His Highness obviously..." He raised his head and looked at Fu Qing, Xu Jinmin, "Is there something you didn't tell me?!"

Fu Qing: "..."

There is indeed one thing.

Under the watchful eyes of the Commander-in-Chief, Fu Qing told about Fei Chu, and when he heard Shi Xing's name again, Xu Jin controlled his scorching eyes, fearing to scare people.

"So, the last mutated star beast was killed by His Highness?"

Fu Qing nodded.

Xu Jin was speechless.

At the same time, two medical doctors, Huali and Yunwu, arrived. After observing the situation, they released their mental power together.

Shi Xing looked at it with his ability, and two halos of different mental powers lit up. The medical doctor's mental power was gentle and strong, and he slowly pushed from the edge into the building.

At the moment of the touch, the spiritual force covering the building was revived, and it stretched out more than ten meters domineeringly in an instant, Yunwu and Huali both took a step back at the same time.

Fu Qing is right, Chi Yao's mental power can sense and repel the Blue Star people.

"It's so chaotic, there must be a crack in the spiritual sea."

"No, our spiritual power can't get in."

Xu Jin was anxious, "What should we do, or try again?"

Shi Xing said, "Don't, two Your Highness rejects the spiritual power of a medical doctor, so don't stimulate it anymore."

Turning to Fu Qing, "Major General, is it enough to wake His Highness up?"

Fu Qing: "Your Highness's self-control ability is very strong. He can control it himself."

Shi Xing closed his eyes a little.

"Let me go."

Huali went straight into the area covered by Chi Yao's mental power. He wanted to stop Shixing's medical doctors to find something, and said in disbelief, "Your Highness didn't reject him." Huali realized the key:

" His spiritual power is rated as 3s in [gentleness/piercing degree], which is innately determined." Unlike the people of the Empire who have a

variety of training methods to improve their mental power, the mental power of the Blue Star people Rank is almost innate, doomed from the beginning.

Xu Jin watched from the side, and said in a firm tone, "When he gets stronger, he will definitely be able to heal His Highness."

Officer Xu wanted Chi Yao to match the Blue Star, Huali and Yunwu looked at each other, seeing through each other's eyes After reaching some tacit understanding, they all fell silent.

Shi Xing was fine outside the building, but when he entered the building, the more he walked towards Chi Yao's room, the more uncomfortable he felt.

It's not the discomfort caused by mental power attacks and repulsion, but the discomfort caused by powerful mental power chaos.

Walking outside Chi Yao's room, in the violently fluctuating mental power, Shi Xing's spiritual sea independently released the mental power, forming a self-protection barrier on his body.

Shi Xing knocked on the door meaningfully, and opened the door directly after confirming that it was useless.

The mental power sweeping across the room rushed toward us, even if Shi Xing dodged in time, it still consumed a lot of mental power.

Tried it at the door, very good, his mental strength couldn't even push a meter under this kind of coercion.

Take a deep breath again, and when the spiritual power in the room is almost released, Shi Xing plunges in,

"Your Highness, Your Highness, wake up." " Your

Highness, there is a crack in your spiritual sea, and your spiritual power has leaked."

"Your Highness!"

The mental power was too strong, and two chairs within sight were broken. As soon as Shi Xing entered the door, he raised the volume to the highest level. He didn't know where the wind was stirring with the mental power, so Shi Xing walked in front of Chi Yao and compared him. It is more difficult to think.

The moment he met Chi Yao, Shi Xing tried his best to shake him.

Chi Yao's frowning eyebrows moved, and his eyelashes trembled slightly.

It's a sign of waking up.

The next moment, he did indeed wake up, more like he woke up suddenly and sat up.

Shi Xing mobilized his ability to look, and with just one glance, his eyes were bounced back when he was spying on the spiritual sea.

Inside the spiritual sea, Shixing couldn't see it, the level difference was too much, and the backlash caused by forced prying made his eyes sting, but outside the spiritual sea, he saw it, as Huali said, because of the internal disorder. needs to be filled.

"Who?"

"Your Highness, your spiritual power has leaked, control it!"

The two said almost at the same time.

Chi Yao was still not quite sober. When Shi Xing yelled, he instinctively wanted to restrain himself, but the general attempt stimulated the spiritual sea, causing the crack to expand again, and felt the stagnation period of mental power converging and erupting again. Chi Yao stretched out his hand to push Shi Xing out.

But Shi Xing was faster than him, Shi Xing... threw himself on the opponent.

As soon as Chi Yao stagnates, Shi Xing will only be able to condense the mental power out of the palm of his hand, and forcefully presses into Chi Yao's spiritual sea through skin contact.

The gap was barely filled.

The chaotic mental power froze for a moment, and broke out again according to the law, but it ended quickly.

Shi Xing leaned his chin on Chi Yao's shoulder, hugged him tightly, and realized the moment when the leaked mental power was still, the palm that was close to Chi Yao's neck loosened and fell down weakly.

The only sound left in the room was Shi Xing's panting.

"Your Highness, has anyone ever said that your spiritual power is really...too powerful!"

After saying this sentence, Chi Yao only felt his shoulders sink, and Shi Xing's entire weight fell on him .

The neck was brushed by fine breaths, and Chi Yao went to hold Shi Xing's shoulder hand for a while.

Realizing something, Chi Yao called out, "Shi Xing?"

"Shi Xing!"

The author has something to say:

Shi Zai: Your Highness, your spiritual power is too strong

Shi Zai: Outrageous.jpg