Chapter 29 Maintenance

It was just tens of seconds, but in Xiang Heze's eyes, it seemed as long as dozens of days, and the atmosphere froze in the confrontation.

Chi Yao sat and watched them quietly.

On the surface, they stood upright, with calm faces, but their hearts... were probably barren after the collapse.

And it's a big crash.

Tan Yan was the first to break the silence, and poked Guan Qun's back with a hand that hated iron and steel, gritted his teeth and said in a low voice, "Why are you standing still, call Your Highness!" Only then did

Guan Qun respond, and greeted His Highness respectfully Good day.

Bending slightly, and straightening his back again, Guan Qun found sadly that a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Suddenly, he could understand Tan Yan's mood when he made the retreat gesture just now, but unfortunately, he no longer had a brother behind him.

It turns out that feelings are real, not plastic.

Guan Qun smiled, laughing uglier than crying.

If he didn't rely on his ability to die, he could have escaped unharmed!

Fu Qing on the side also didn't expect a short wait before signing a contract. After a few meetings, he was able to witness the light in the eyes of five colleagues with similar military ranks.

Seeing that the people had almost recovered, Chi Yao repeated his question, "What gesture?"

"Everyone who came to see me stood up in a military posture with their hands behind their backs. What are you hitting behind your back?"

"Retreat?"

Xiang Heze: " ..."

Ge Ming: "..."

Park Chongguang: "..."

Tan Yan: "..."

Guan Qun: "..."

At this moment, the five of them were united in one mind: Ah, as expected of your Highness!

Chi Yao raised his long finger, and swiped from Xiang Heze to Guan Qun, "So, did you come together?" The

plastic brothers group of five: "..."

Xiang Heze: "No!"

The other three: " ?"

Tan Yan, who knew the inside story, couldn't help closing his eyes.

Xiang Heze: "I'm here to give gifts."

The other three said: "??"

If it wasn't for the conditions not allowing, Tan Yan would really like to show off a cigarette right now.

Then the other three were in a daze, and they really watched Xiang Heze take out a gift from the bag. The box was exquisite, and there was a silk ribbon bow tied on it. The three of them said, "???

" I want to smoke.

Xiang Heze: "I came here today recklessly, because I have a sudden family matter, and I will leave Ancheng tomorrow, so I want to say goodbye to Shi Xing before I leave. I said before that no matter who Shi Xing chooses, we will always be friends. I Everyone blesses him."

"Of course, now that it's you, Your Highness, I'm really happy for Shi Xing from the bottom of my heart." Knowing

the truth of saying too much and making mistakes, Xiang Heze stepped forward and put the gift in front of Shi Xing , "It's a refined and shrunk beast core. After the energy is locked, it can only reach the S level. It's a little bit of love from the Fifth Army. Congratulations on your successful match with Your Highness." The attitude is respectful, humble and friendly, making the four brothers next to me

useless .

Guan Qun looked at Tan Yan and couldn't hold back, "Can it still be like this?"

Tan Yan closed his eyes and decided to be the second to abandon the brothers, "Actually, Your Highness, I'm also here to give gifts."

Guan Qun: " "

Ge Ming: "??"

Park Chongguang: "???"

Tan Yan looked upright, and said congratulatory words, but he didn't have any emotions, because he had already typed up the draft for the gift. What Qixiang and Zexian thought was not only beautiful words, but also citing scriptures, praising the high and trampling on the low (praising His Highness and belittling himself), so tactful that it didn't look like what Tan Yan could say for a human being.

And it's easy to explain that the gift was not brought. The boxes of spar were too big and heavy, and they were delivered directly to His Highness, and the gifts were separated.

Reasonable.

After Tan Yan's rebellion, the other three couldn't sit still anymore, and firmly denied that they came together, claiming that they met by fate.

Goming used the lame excuse of passing by.

Park Chung-kwang claimed that he had misremembered the date, saying that he originally wanted to congratulate his friend on their successful match.

There was only one Guan Qun left, and before he could speak, Chi Yao said, "I know the reason for Major General Guan's visit."

Guan Qun: "?" Ah, does Your Highness want to make up a reason for him?

Facts have proved that Guan Qun was too naive.

Chi Yao: "You're here to ask me for an appointment in the training room, right? I know."

Guan Qun: "!"

Everyone: "!!"

Chi Yao's wind was light and calm, but it fell into Guan Qun's ears like a spring thunder, and said, "You said it in the circle of friends, and someone gave me a screenshot, so that I must not ignore such a motivated junior like you, and I have to guide you personally." Let me know."

Guan Qun remembered that he had posted a message in Moments.

But...

Guan Qun looked at Chi Yao now and wanted to ask a big question, is it too late to delete it now? !

But brotherhood in need is always so touching, Xiang Heze: "Your Highness is magnificent!" Ge Ming

: "It is Xiao Guan's honor to have His Highness's personal guidance."

Park Chongguang: "It is an honor."

Tan Yan couldn't bear it , "Your Highness, you don't have to worry too much, just let Guan Qun feel it."

End the battle within one or two strokes, and you will suffer if you delay it for a long time.

Guan Qun: "..."

Was he moved? He dare not move!

Stiff, the steward came late with a group of people, "Your Highness, good day."

After greeting, a series of file tree nests were also ready, seeing Xiang Heze and the others, the steward said as usual, "Major General Lieutenant General, you are also here, were you just helping to check the security of the tree nest?"

Several people were at a loss.

The manager was cheerful, "Your Highness asked you to try it. I really didn't catch it in the surveillance. If His Highness hadn't informed you of your arrival in advance, the newly installed mental power alarm in the main building would still be able to detect you.

" There was a moment of silence, and all five of them froze.

Chi Yao only nodded to the administrator, and asked them to wait in the signing room, and he would come after a few more words.

Seeing the figure of the steward leaving, everyone was bewildered. With His Highness's perception ability, they already knew they were coming.

A group of five people couldn't help closing their eyes, thinking that the time of death was approaching.

But after all the staff left, Chi Yao didn't delve into their illegal entry into the tree nest. Instead, he said, "Actually, I didn't expect things to develop into what they are now." "You want to see Shi

Xing I understand, so I let Tree Nest let you in." "

I did something wrong with this matter, and I hope everyone can forgive me." "

The invitation at the beginning was sincere, and now The apology is also true."

Shi Xing listened to Chi Yao's apology, feeling uncomfortable, and took the initiative to talk, "Actually, it's me..." Just as I started

, Chi Yao took a look and interrupted, " Shi Xing and I may have hit it off, and it just so happened that Guangnao also recommended him to me." Chi

Yao's situation is clear to the military officer's family, and even if they are still depressed when they hear Guangnao recommending a few words, subconsciously, they may feel more in the bottom of their hearts. Or at least a little resigned to fate.

I have to admit that after so many years, Guangnao has recommended this one, and it is very unlikely that His Highness will let it go.

It seems that Shi Xing really has no fate with them.

Chi Yao stopped.

In the middle of the silence, Shixing wanted to speak, but the man raised his hand and pinched the nape of his neck.

If you don't understand that it's stupid not to let him speak, Shi Xing fell silent again while clutching his neck that had been raided.

It was Xiang Heze who spoke first, with a lot of sincerity, "Matching is a two-way choice. I want to meet the person in charge of Shixing. In fact, I still feel that I am not inferior to other candidates, but if it is Your Highness ..."

Xiang Heze said frankly: "I don't think I am comparable to you. If I were Shi Xing, I would choose you too." "

You have nothing to apologize to me. It was my recklessness to come to the tree nest today."

Ge Ming's voice was slightly hoarse, and at the same time he was embarrassed, what he said was exactly the same as that of Xiang Heze.

Since they participated in the matchmaking, the rules are naturally clear and they will be followed. Now this result can only be said to be willing to gamble and admit defeat. And when he lost to Chi Yao, he was convinced and didn't feel ashamed.

Park Chongguang, Tan Yan and Guan Qun followed behind, one theory.

They regressed, and Chi Yao only listened to a little bit of what Chi Yao said in face. Even though the five of them dared not express their dissatisfaction with Chi Yao, Chi Yao still promised each of them a warship as an apology, the latest technology, and royal guards There are not many ships in the team.

After another round of excuses, the words were opened and they were compensated. When everyone left, they were all satisfied.

Even if the depression in my heart may not be resolved for the time being, the follow-up benefits brought by the warship are real.

With such a huge compensation, for the pragmatic imperial officers, such a little emotion can be ignored.

After sending away a group of officers, you can go to sign the agreement.

Xu Jin was in a hurry to review the agreement, so he left with the administrator. Fu Qing was only a major general, and signing the agreement was Chi Yao's private matter, so he stayed in the small living room, waiting for them.

Four people, two separated one after the other, Shi Xing and Chi Yao walked side by side for a while.

During the brief solitude, Shi Xing couldn't help looking at Chi Yao.

Sweeping his gaze over, Chi Yao immediately noticed, "What do you want to say?"

Chi Yao also remembered the incident of interrupting Shi Xinghua twice just now.

Shi Xing whispered, "Actually, I had other ideas first..."

"Then?"

"I can apologize to them." After a pause, he pointed out the key point, "This result is not caused by you."

This is Shi Xing The result of persistence was not started by Chi Yao.

If the five officers were upset, he should take the initiative to apologize, not...

"You don't have to apologize for me."

Chi Yao's status is too high, and Shi Xing will feel guilty if he takes over everything.

And in his capacity, he probably won't apologize to anyone for many years.

Five battleships were also sent out. Shi Xing didn't know how much a battleship was worth, but he had a hunch that it would definitely not be cheap.

He felt that Chi Yao had done too much for himself.

His eyebrows moved slightly, and Chi Yao finally turned his head to look back at Shi Xing. The apprehension and apology in Shi Xing's eyes were clearly present.

Chi Yao: "If I don't interrupt you, what do you want to say? Just say it?" Shi

Xing: "Is it not possible?"

Looking down for a moment, Chi Yao gave the answer, "I don't want to."

Shi Xing didn't understand.

Chi Yao: "Even if they are of good character, they won't bear any grudges against you, and they won't complain afterwards, so what will you do after you apologize? You can't just apologize, can you?" Shi Xing: "I can..."

"

No Yes." As if knowing what Shi Xing was going to say, Chi Yao reiterated, "You can't."

He really knew Shi Xing's plan, "The compensation you can give now is nothing more than some medical promises, guaranteed , but I don't want you to give these, and in the future, you can't easily agree to other people's medical related matters."

Shi Xing was stunned, not quite understanding.

Chi Yao sighed, "What did I tell you at the last point that night?"

What did you say?

Said, even if he faces a lot of problems after matching with the other party, the most critical and core thing is to let him protect himself and grow well...Seeing Shi Xing's recollection, Chi Yao said: "Since you

agreed , then you must always keep it in mind."

"Now that you are in the mature stage and your situation is unstable, it is easy to make these promises. If they really come to you for something urgent in the middle, and they know they can find you, it is basically normal. If the medical doctor can't solve the problem, then will you help or not?"

Shi Xing was speechless.

Chi Yao gave him a firm answer, "No help."

"Small problems are actually okay, but once the treatment is at the limit of your ability, you can't be soft-hearted and help." The

mature Blue Star people can't stand too much Tossing, although Xing's mental power was exhausted twice when he was in the tree nest, but this situation can be avoided, so naturally try to avoid it as much as possible.

And it's good that Shi Xing has just entered the mature stage now, but in the middle and later stages, once the spiritual sea is unstable, there will be many variables, so you can't gamble with luck.

"Of course, sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between big problems and small problems, and some situations seem to be fine at first, but it is not uncommon for them to become bad and difficult as they develop. Therefore, the most fundamental way to prevent this kind of help is to seek help from the source. Cut it off."

"From the very beginning, from now on, don't make any pre-mature medical commitments." "Did you

hear that?"

Realizing the complete consideration of himself inside, Shi Xing's throat was a little choked, Then nod.

"Then you promise me."

Chi Yao stared at him meticulously: "Promise me that you will do it. During the mature period, you will not easily give yourself any promise of medical resources." The

expression is solemn, the voice is serious, a little joking Meaning nothing.

It's really worrying, and I'm asking for Shixing's guarantee.

Yes... really worried about him.

Shi Xing felt that his heart was sore and full, filled with something, and said softly, "I promise you, Your Highness." He solemnly promised, "During the

maturity period, I will protect myself well and will not make any medical promises to the outside world. "

After speaking, Chi Yao's expression softened a little.

Shi Xing smiled sincerely at Chi Yao.

Chi Yao responded with a smile.

It was a bright day.

In the special room, Shi Xing once again signed his name on a marriage agreement.

Sunlight scatters in from the window sill, shining golden on the roll surface.

Looking at his own name under the sun, Shi Xing felt that this time, there should be a different result.

Was matched to the Imperial Majesty after rebirthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें