Chapter 81 Celebration

Miller fell, and after first aid, he put on an oxygen mask and was carried down by the medical staff equipped in the palace.

There are also special medical buildings in the palace, but Miller is not worthy of staying in the palace for treatment.

After a diagnosis in the emergency room, the doctor came to report the situation to Chi Yao Shixing.

"The bachelor is getting old and anxious, and needs further examination."

Marshal Will and Admiral Li Yu thought that Miller had also fainted in the residence last time, and they looked at each other, but they tacitly didn't mention this matter.

Shi Xing didn't care much, and asked directly, "So are you mad at me?" As

soon as the alliance's spaceship landed in the imperial capital, the diplomats have been honed by Shi Xing so far. Compared with Shi Xing's casual question, Everyone seemed to have some kind of stress reaction, and immediately replied vigilantly, "How come, Maester Miller apologized to the empire, and his apology is also very sincere!" The diplomat said boldly, "It must be Maester Miller

. Fearing that his inappropriate behavior would damage the friendly diplomatic relations between the alliance and the empire, he was a little anxious to apologize, and His Royal Highness asked him to rewrite it. The bachelor... must be afraid that his sincere apology will not be perfectly expressed, and he is too anxious. This led to the emotional fainting."

After speaking, someone immediately echoed.

"Yes, the bachelor must be afraid that he will affect the relationship between the two parties." "

The bachelor pursues perfection in everything, and the apology letter has been rejected, so I must put my best effort into writing it again, and I must write the best." "

Yes, that's how it is. Self-blame, absolutely no intention of feeling bad about the empire."

Shi Xing: "..."

Ren Yanyong/Wei Zhen: "..."

. Attitude, the whole incident, it will not be so comfortable to think about the other party with your feet.

However, the group of diplomats in the alliance changed their faces too quickly. He just mentioned it casually, and he didn't have any intention of asking for guilt. Everyone...was too cautious...cautiously handed the steps to Shixing's

feet , it would be very impolite if the stars do not go down.

When thinking this way, Ren Yanyong and Wei Zhen cast strange glances at the same time.

The Chairman Ren and Chairman Wei hesitated to speak for several times, Shi Xing finally spoke out, and his words were a little helpless, "I didn't pursue the meaning of Bachelor Miller. Since they both apologized, the Empire also accepted it." Yes, the empire still has this kind of demeanor."

The diplomats responded one after another, but few seemed to believe it.

Shi Xing: "..." Only Marshal Will and Admiral Li Yu gathered together at a table, talking in a low voice. Will: "Miller's political career is over when he goes back this time, but we have to thank him. If it wasn't him in the beginning, it would be us." Li Yu is young, but his personality is indifferent, and there is no fluctuation. "His age I have grown up too, so it's good to go back to take care of my life, I don't have to compete with young people." Refers to Miller's domineering behavior on Tianyuan Star. Marshal Will was noncommittal. Li Yu said suddenly, "I think Shi Xing is quite sticky to His Majesty the Empire, and he is very good to others. He is very obedient in front of His Majesty." In fact, Li Yu observed secretly all morning, and this conclusion will never be Wrong.