Chapter 20 Detour

Officer Xu left, but his words remained.

Let Shixing can't help but think about it repeatedly before going to bed.

Only one of the three officers who passed the follow-up application form has arrived at the tree nest. When these three were selected, Chi Yao clearly expressed to Shi Xing that the best choices are Xiang Heze and Tan Yan. Both of them have problems that cannot be ignored with him, so Chi Yao would suggest that he consider the last three.

This week, he carefully selected the application form. He had read so much information about each officer that he could almost recite it backwards.

After contact, Lieutenant General Xiang Heze and Major General Tan Yan are also very good people.

But Shi Xing still didn't have a clear answer.

The question Xu Shiguan asked today was also asked by Chi Yao when he finalized the final application form, and he asked it casually.

After hearing Shi Xing's answer, the other party made a joke, "Maybe there will be someone who makes you fall in love at first sight, and you are willing to follow."

Shi Xing only smiled at this.

But he knew in his heart that there was no such possibility.

Having experienced Lu Lu, Shi Xing was even afraid that he would act emotionally when it came to choosing a match.

This time, he only wants to choose a partner who can fully support himself and is strong enough to ensure that he can pass through the maturity stage smoothly. As for the relationship, Shi Xing will no longer look at the problem so naively.

Shi Ran hypothetically asked Shi Xing in the communicator a few days ago, if you meet someone you really like, but it is not very suitable, should you choose?

Shi Ran also asked before, and Shi Xing's answer was to do whatever he wanted.

This time, Shi Xing was silent for a while, and replied, [We will absorb the spiritual power of our partners during the mature stage, and there is still a lot of time to spend together, and feelings can be cultivated]

It is not so much when you are answering, it is better to say that you are stating your current ideas.

He didn't say it clearly, but Shi Xing knew that once again, feelings had become the most negligible part of his selection conditions.

Xiang Heze and Tan Yan haven't made up their minds, and they each have their own struggles.

Xiang Heze is old and has a gentle personality. Shi Xing feels reassuring when he comes into contact with him, but his mental power level is SS. After Shi Xing came back, his ability has become very different. He doesn't know how much room for development he still has.

What if...you can get to sss, what should you do next?

Tan Yan is young, extroverted, and very enthusiastic. His mental power level is 3s, which is very good.

But when getting along with Tan Yan, he is also a junior from an officer's family, and he is also talkative and outgoing. Shi Xing will always find that Tan Yan has a lot in common with Lu Lu, which is the unique characteristic of young people of their background.

This similarly makes him panic, knowing that Tan Yan is the most suitable, but also afraid that the other party is too young and not sure, and there will be immeasurable variables in the future.

Speaking of which, Tan Yan is also the youngest son in the family. Of course, he has a younger sister, but... some aspects really make him think of Lu Lu seamlessly, and then cringe.

Chi Yao is different.

Chi Yao combined the advantages of both sides.

Powerful and stable.

His Highness should have been independent for a long time. He is the controller of his own life and can completely decide the people and things around him.

The level of mental strength is high, and it must have reached sss, but where the upper limit of the excess is, Shi Xing is not sure.

But the level is definitely not lower than him.

Finally, it is also the place where Shi Xing is most excited. Although he has not had much contact with Chi Yao, he knows Chi Yao.

Whether it was the time we met outside the Prince's Mansion before rebirth, or the contact in the tree nest, compared to Xiang Heze and Tan Yan, Chi Yao had no purpose towards him, so he didn't have a special attitude, but... ... Shi Xing really feels equal and respected when getting along.

Chi Yao respects him very much.

Even if you don't need it at all.

Even in his capacity, he didn't dare to mind the details of these attitudes.

But the other party just did it, and made him feel it.

This kind of character is very rare for a high-ranking person with a high status.

Especially seeing too many high-status figures in the imperial capital, Shi Xing strengthened this cognition.

Chi Yao was able to arrange Fei Chu very well, and he tried his best to deal with such a serious injury. He also found two medical doctors to come to the tree nest. He was so considerate, if he had any problems in the future, he would not Poor treatment.

Strong, stable, respectful, and in full control of his life.

Shi Xing couldn't think of a better candidate than Chi Yao.

Moreover, he also feels that the other party is very good in his heart and is willing to get close to the other party. Although this is not important, humans are not machines. When he thinks about it, it will greatly affect his subjective feelings.

Ask Chi Yao yourself...

Shi Xing looked at the ceiling, his sea-blue eyes were in the dark, slightly confused.

Soon it will be time for everyone to travel together.

The matching banquet will be held soon. One week before it, the tree nest is more open, and more officers are invited to leave the tree nest. Therefore, in conjunction with this important dinner of the empire, Ancheng is holding activities everywhere. , the central city area was arranged by merchants to be extremely lively, so as to earn crystal coins from the officers who accompanied the Blue Stars.

According to Shi Ran, who has been out twice, there are various activities and joint festivals with merchants every day.

It was Yunwu's suggestion to come out to play, and after reporting to Chi Yao, Huali found out again.

In short, both sides wanted to invite him, and they couldn't agree with each other. In the end, Chi Yao waved his hand and said to go together.

The commercial street where they choose to shop is decorated with childlike fun. As soon as they got off the spaceship, they saw the announcement of the fireworks display arranged by Ancheng along the river tonight. Probably because they were afraid that tourists would not know, every merchant projected the news on the door of the store. , to attract pedestrians to stay and spend.

Since there is, it is natural to see.

First go to the restaurant selected by Huali for dinner, and then go to the game hall that Yunwu is optimistic about.

In the former, Shi Xing ate his stomach, and in the latter, the virtual battleship in the game hall is very fun. Tan Yan taught Shi Xing, and Shi Xing opened it several times. Although he couldn't pass the asteroid meteorite belt every time, the excitement and happiness are real. of.

Chi Yao looked calm the whole time, and played with them, but he didn't seem particularly keen on any of them.

There are Xiang Heze and Tan Yan in the team at the same time. Sometimes both of them will be called Shi Xing. Shi Xing should be fast, but if it is slow, Chi Yao will wave, and Shi Xing will automatically belong to him and Fu Qing. , to avoid disputes.

The free fireworks are set off at the end by the moat of Anseong.

When checking out in the game hall, the scores Chi Yao had played seemed to be particularly high. The game hall staff asked them to wait a while, and went to the machine to liquidate the high-score returned crystal coins. Yunwu was afraid that he would not be able to occupy a good viewing position, and he was worried. Immediately went down first, Huali and Xiang Heze also left together under Chi Yao's signal.

As a result, some failures occurred during the liquidation process. Fearing that Chi Yao would get impatient, Fu Qing asked him and Shi Xing to leave first, and left to deal with it by himself.

Chi Yao was really not interested in dealing with these, so he nodded.

Take the floating ladder downstairs with Shi Xing, there are only two people, and the surroundings suddenly become quiet.

Chi Yao said abruptly, "I see that you treat both of them similarly."

Oh, when it comes to his matching, we have been talking about it before, and Shi Xing answered without any burden.

"Both officers are quite good."

Chi Yao's smoky eyes turned, stared for a moment, and he summed up accurately: "Perfunctory." The

evaluation was general and vague, and it sounded like prevarication.

Shi Xing didn't refute. After getting along for a while, he could still reply, "But I'm telling the truth."

Chi Yao was noncommittal, "It's not what I want to ask."

Knowing that Chi Yao doesn't care about small things, Shi Star took it with a smile.

Chi Yao really didn't care about it, and when Shi Xing stopped talking, he didn't mention it either.

On the riverside, there are a lot of suspended stalls selling things, and many novel and interesting gadgets attract the attention of tourists.

Passing by a candy seller, Shi Xing stared at it curiously for a while, and Chi Yao bought Shi Xing a bunch of eating sugar paintings in his hand.

It is made of crystal fruit, and Shi Xing can see the beautiful energy flow on it.

Took a bite and it was delicious too.

"Your Highness, don't you want a bunch?"

Chi Yao laughed, "No, things that children like."

The tone of the tone already classified Shi Xing as a junior.

Shi Xing wrinkled his nose, and muttered, "I'm actually an adult."

Chi Yao ended the conversation, "But in my eyes, I'm still young."

Chi Yao turned his head and looked in a good mood, and said, "My nephew also likes to eat this."

"When I was young, I took it out to play, and he always tried every means to lure me to the store."

"But you are better than him."

Shi Xing: "?"

Chi Yao: "You won't Point to the string of sugar, and tell me you want them all."

Shi Xing: "..."

Seeing Shi Xing's silence, Chi Yao laughed, the smile was so real, and the smoky gray eyes that were smudged also looked very sweet. warmth.

The atmosphere is very good and harmonious.

Shi Xing was in a trance for a moment under this gentle gaze, and the fireworks were set off, which happened to be reflected in Chi Yao's eyes.

Shi Xing himself didn't know what he was thinking.

When he came back to his senses, the words had already come out of his mouth.

In an inexplicable impulse, his throat slipped, and he asked nervously and softly: "Your Highness, have you thought about matching the Blue Star?"

The author has something to say:

Xu Jin: Xing Xing, that's it, rush!

The nephew on the background board protested: Uncle, can you forget about things from your childhood?