Chapter 56 Promotion

The star beast naturally couldn't fall to the ground, but actually landed several hundred meters away, above the barrier that was originally used to confine him.

It was already battered from the attack, and it was like a puddle of red paint exploding into water spray when it was hit so suddenly. From a distance, Shixing couldn't tell the head from the tail.

"The beast's core shattered, without the mental power to protect the body, and the strength of the body also dropped."

Chi Yao explained.

Shi Xing nodded.

I felt a little sick, and felt that the scene in front of me was weird. I wanted to take another look, but was blocked by a palm.

"Okay, why stare at it? Don't you hate having nightmares after watching it for a long time?"

Shi Xing: "I won't..."

Just after saying three words, Chi Yao asked jokingly, "Won't it? ?"

Shi Xing suddenly remembered his unexplained dreams, and became dumb.

His Highness must not let him see it on purpose.

Tan Baishan: "Don't get close, the barrier will drop as a whole, the upper layer will compress the lower space, and land."

Tan Baishan: "Your Majesty and the officers, please come out."

Finally, in order to attack in place, everyone entered the movable barrier to attack , even the stars are no exception.

Fei Chu didn't dare to take him so deep, but the position was not protected by the barrier after all, it was located in the gap, he could advance, attack, retreat or defend, if something went wrong, Fei Chu had already figured it out, he could throw Shi Xing behind the barrier , He resisted, it's all right.

Of course, fortunately, this situation did not happen, and the final hunting process was relatively smooth.

After landing on the ground, Yun Wu looked up at the sky, there was no cloud in the sky, and murmured, "Will the northern border be sunny for many days?"

Her partner Tan Wen walked out of the battleship that landed behind her, and also looked at it, "Maybe."

This high-level star beast came too suddenly, and everyone who participated in the hunt was not ready. The Seventh Army for supplementary support was also called temporarily. Every order was issued in real time on the battlefield. It can be said that the confrontation with the star beast Fighting against mental power, the explosive energy fluctuations have reached the present...

Tan Wen reached out and grabbed a handful in the air, and within reach, the heaven and earth were filled with embers of spiritual power.

"Send the drone to look at the mutant star beast first, and confirm if there are any signs of life." Tan Baishan ordered.

Countless drones entered the active barrier and buzzed towards the star beast.

The scan data was sent back, no heartbeat, body temperature dropped, suspected death.

Tan Chi: "When you puncture the heart and the broken animal core, you must confirm the complete death."

One is the organ that supplies the star beast's body activities, and the other is the core of the star beast's ability source. If there is any movement, it must be very cold.

On the contrary, the drone will need to make up a few dollars.

[Start of heart puncture]

[End of puncture]

[No vital signs during puncture]

[Start of puncture of animal core]

[The scan has found fragments of the animal core, please confirm whether further dissection is required]

Chi Yao: "No, I'm sure I'm dead That's fine, let's cut out the animal core in the past, maybe there are still some usable fragments."

Talk about Baishan.

It was confirmed that the star beast was completely dead, and the barriers were lifted one after another. The bloody star beast finally landed on the snow in the north. After a while, the snow under it was light pink due to the infiltration of the beast's blood.

This time Chi Yao didn't cover Shi Xing's eyes again, "Let's go and have a look." When he

got closer, he felt the hugeness of the star beast.

He had been targeted several times, and when he was in danger, Shi Xing could only see the pair of bright yellow eyes that entangled him endlessly. After he was safe, this was the first time he looked at the star beast from the perspective of his whole body.

Huge and ugly, it has the same characteristics as every star beast it has killed.

As far as the knowledge taught by the empire, Shi Xing also knows more about their habits.

Breeds fast.

The fertility rate is high, and the larval growth period is short.

Physical fitness is strong, and it is currently known as the only large category of organisms that can travel between planets in a vacuum without the aid of any flying tools.

Talking about the twin galaxies in detail, the battle with the star beast has been going on for centuries since it was recorded.

However, the former Star Beast didn't have the troubles it has now...

"Can you absorb the violent mental power in its body?" Chi Yao asked Shi Xing.

Shi Xing: "I'll try."

When he stretched out his hand, he felt abundant mutant energy.

Shi Xing couldn't tell, and felt a little strange, but also a little familiar.

But he didn't remember encountering a mutant star beast of this level before this one.

The violent mental power was completely absorbed into the spiritual overseas circle by Shi Xing. Compared with the first absorption, the speed was even worse. Later, Shi Xing felt that he had enough, but the spiritual sea still did not stop, but he was no longer unscrupulous. Instead of absorbing all the energy, they began to pick and choose, devouring high-level energy in small strands before giving up.

The beast core shattered.

But because Shi Xing failed to absorb the violent mental power of the star beast, the body of the star beast did not disintegrate like the previous one, and Fei Chu finally had to dissect it out.

"There are still a few small pieces, and they are all here."

Fei Chu cut a big hole in the body of the star beast with a knife, so that Shi Xing and everyone can observe.

After he finished speaking, everyone saw that, as expected, most of the beast cores were turned into powder and shattered. Once cut open, the mental power flowed directly into the air, making the energy density around them astonishingly high.

There are a few small pieces and entities left, but they are not big.

Everyone looked at Shi Xing again.

Shi Xing has not absorbed the beast core today, the first star beast, he only absorbed the violent mental power.

"Shall I hold it with my hand?" Shi Xing asked.

Chi Yao: "Take it."

Shi Xing picked up a piece.

Before he could stand up straight, the fragments of the beast core were quickly absorbed by his palm, disintegrating and shattering.

Before Shi Xing went to get the second piece, Chi Yao put another piece in his palm, so Shi Xing absorbed all of them one by one like this.

"Do you feel anything?"

If it weren't for the energy of the star beasts that would be annihilated over time, Chi Yao would not want Shixing to absorb the spiritual power of the two star beasts in one day, which seemed a bit much to him.

Shi Xing: "I think, I'm a little supportive."

Fei Chu: "Stretch out your hand."

At some point, Fei Chu took the beast core of the first star beast, Shi Xing had no time to react, and it was stuffed into his hand.

The beast core is in his hands... nothing has changed.

Chi Yao understood, he had seen this kind of situation before, after the second awakening of Shi Xing's talent, he held the spar for a period of time without any change, because his spiritual sea could no longer absorb the excess energy.

Based on the principle of not being able to eat and take it away, Chi Yao said, "Take it back, and use it later."

Fei Chu took it from Shi Xing's hand again, looked at the beast core, "Will the energy of this thing dissipate?"

Yun Wu said Said, "The Seventh Army has an energy storage box, which can slow down the dissipation of high-level energy in it. When I go back, I'll send someone to send one to you .

"

You're welcome."

Chi Yao saw that the star beast was almost done, glanced at the battlefield, and decided, "Let's go back, leave the battlefield to clean up, the energy embers in the air are too heavy, Shi Xing's mental power provokes the star beast, Today, a special barrier is used again, and the residual energy in the air must be cleaned up."

Tan Baishan responded.

In the end, Tanbaishan Tanchi Tanchi and Tanwen left to deal with the aftermath, and the rest took the lead in returning.

After boarding the spaceship, Shi Xing took the hot towel handed over by Sergeant Yan and wiped off the blood stains from the star beasts on his hands.

Fei Chu wiped his hands, just got off the battlefield, his nerves were still excited, he kept asking Shi Xingdao.

"By the way, how did you build that barrier? Can you build it in the future?"

"What's going on in the end, can your spiritual power be integrated into ours to attack the star beast? Then, can we use the same method to repay the other body, so that the mutant star beast can also taste the injury of the beast core? "

"Tsk tsk tsk, let alone, I have dealt with mutant star beasts so many times, and I saw that my cousin killed a lot of heads, but it is rare to be so relieved this time!" "The

star beasts were beaten up by us Be defensive!"

"Who will believe this?!" "

No, I must talk about it in the group when I go back today. I have never seen that group of hurt people in the empire, so let them not follow, hehe, they will not follow in the future. I can't see you anymore!"

After a long series of words, Shi Xing could really feel that General Fei was very excited, but he...

"Okay." Chi Yao interrupted Fei Chu's beep, " The Blue Stars are different from the Imperials. Their physical fitness is not that good. They have run a lot back and forth on the battlefield with you. Shi Xing must have been tired for a long time, and his mental energy is also exhausted. Can you give others a little rest? It's time, shut up quietly!"

"Hold your compliments until Shi Xing calms down."

Chi Yao didn't think that Fei Chu mentioned it, but when he said it, Fei Chu observed Shi Xing and immediately became vigilant, "Don't say that. , Xing Xing, your complexion is a little pale, come on, sit down quickly, and rest." He

stopped his mouth, "Look at me, I won't talk, let you be quiet."

This sentence fell, and it was the second half Cheng shut up tightly, and went to pour a glass of water for Shi Xing himself.

Shi Xing gulped down half a glass, and his upper and lower eyelids began to fight.

"Are you tired?" Chi Yao asked him in a very soft voice.

Shi Xing nodded.

tired. But fatigue is not just due to the consumption of mental power.

After being chased by star beasts on the battlefield, his nerves have always been tense. When the tension reaches a certain level, he suddenly relaxes, feeling a thousand times more tired.

"Sleepy?"

Chi Yao was keenly aware of something, and asked again.

Shi Xing nodded again, stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyes, and when he spoke, his voice became vague, "Your Highness, I don't know, just... I feel sleepy all of a sudden.

" It's limited, it's just a means of transportation, everyone has followed today, and there is not enough room for Shi Xing to lie down and rest for the time being. Chi Yao thought for a while, and

said, "We'll be there in ten minutes, or you can take a nap with me?

"

I can't speak clearly.

After answering, he leaned his head on Chi Yao's body, and after ten or ten seconds, his breathing became even.

Xu Jin looked at it, and dared to say in a breathy voice, "Are you too tired?"

Chi Yao touched Shi Xing's head to make him rest more comfortably, and lowered his voice, "It should be." The

second half of the journey The spaceship was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop.

Fu Qing has always followed the arrangements.

Fei Chu was so excited that he squatted in a corner to send a message to the officers who had made good friends with the First Army.

[Emperor Dushuai forced Fei: Hey, I just killed a star beast today. You must have never imagined that the star beast was beaten so hard by us that it couldn't fight back, and it even activated defense. Have you ever seen a mutant star beast that actively opened a defensive barrier? 3s Level, with two talents]

[Emperor Dushuai forced Fei: Haven't seen it, listen to me...]

The group was very face-saving, and an officer responded, [You say, we will listen to you] Fei

Chu: [How can it be called blowing, my old Fei Ever bragged? 】

Fei Chu: 【Listen, I'm sure your eyes will fall out of your eyes after listening to it...】

When we got to the place, Shi Xing was woken up, feeling that something was wrong, he was dazed and didn't know what was wrong.

When he got off the spaceship and was about to enter the door, Shi Xing finally knew.

Pulling Chi Yao's sleeve with one hand, he murmured, "His Royal Highness, I... I seem to..." As soon as

Chi Yao turned his head, he saw Shi Xing who was falling forward, and quickly hugged him.

Shi Xing grabbed Chi Yao's clothes with his hands, and he felt that he was using a lot of force, but in fact, in Chi Yao's eyes, his whole body was limp now, as if he couldn't exert any strength.

He can still stand, thanks to Chi Yao's hand on his waist.

"My body is so hot, it seems... the sea of ​​spirits is about to grow again..."

After barely finishing this sentence, he leaned his head on Chi Yao, not knowing whether he fainted or fell asleep.

There was a period of chaos.

Later, the doctor confirmed that Shi Xing was indeed having a fever, but it was a low-grade fever.

This is the third time I have encountered this situation, knowing that Shi Xing's ability is growing at a high speed, everyone is not very worried.

But this time, Shi Xing fell asleep for two whole days, unable to wake up.

Woke up on the third day, but the fever did not subside.

After another two days, on the fifth day when Shi Xing woke up from a nap in the afternoon, Shi Xing felt his whole body lighten up.

It was determined later that Shi Xing's mental strength had officially increased to the sss level.

He can easily sweep Tan Wen's spiritual sea, and his mental power can touch all the areas around Chi Yao's spiritual sea.

The inner layer of the spiritual sea has expanded a bit, and the outer layer has not yet fully grown because of insufficient energy for the first time, so it has been active all the time. This time, the violent mental power has been absorbed enough, and it has expanded to an outer diameter that even Shi Xing feels a little surprised.

And in the void, Shi Xing can clearly feel the different energy turbulence.

Chi Yao pays attention to Shi Xing's body, as long as he is healthy.

Fei Chu, however, has been thinking about that special barrier, wondering if Time Star can still be built.

Shi Xing tried for two days in the mental power shielding room. On the second day, he finally mastered the correct method and opened the special barrier that only he could build.

And he seems to be able to do more.

In addition to the barrier that only intercepts violent mental power, Time Star can also build another composite barrier.

This kind of barrier is supported by his mental power, which can block normal mental power, and at the same time capture and destroy violent mental power.

It is equivalent to superimposing the function of the special barrier on the normal barrier.

While making the barrier thicker, it will not be reversely entangled by violent mental power and attack the spiritual sea.

Not waiting for Shi Xing to explore more changes in himself, he found that Xu Jin and Yan Changyue started to pack their luggage.

Oh, Tan Chi was cured, and the purchased red mine star was also pushed into the orbit of the main star of the empire, becoming a satellite of the empire.

Accompanied by a formal diplomatic letter sent from the imperial capital, the alliance's foreign ministers will arrive in the imperial capital soon to conduct border negotiations every five years, and put it on Chi Yao's desk.

It's time for them to return to the imperial capital.