Chapter 103 D-Class Mutation

The D-rank mutant star beast smashed through the defense barrier and entered the planet's atmosphere.

The planet's first layer of defense barrier had just been opened, and before it had time to solidify, it collapsed under the strong attack of the mutant star beast's mental power, and disintegrated from the point where the star beast passed through.

[Warning, warning, the planetary first-level defense barrier is broken]

During the reunion, the alarm sounded again, making all the teams look dignified.

Fortunately, when the star beast broke through the outermost barrier, Chi Yao immediately ordered to open all available barriers. The time for the two barriers to solidify was almost the same. The first layer could not stop the star beast, but when it reached the second barrier Before, this layer of defense barrier was already quite strong, and it played an important intercepting role in an emergency.

The star beast once again accumulated the whole body's mental power, but this time before it could split the barrier, Chi Yao's battleship rushed towards it, and the powerful spiritual power spread like water patterns instantly hit the star beast, smashing its flesh and blood holes After a while, he fought with the battleship Chi Yao was on.

When Shi Xing felt something while he was traveling, he felt the energy fluctuations in the air with his outstretched hand in midair, and said firmly, "Your Highness is fighting with the mutant star beast." Erya also felt it

.

Without hesitation, Shi Xing said, "The team is proceeding normally, Admiral Fei will come with me and go up to have a look."

Er Ya: "I will be with you too."

Fu Qing's battleship is also a high-speed mobile ship, which can keep up with time Star their speed.

Shi Xing: "Okay."

"Before I return to the team, Lieutenant General Tan will command."

The battleship Qin Jue is located at the end of the team, and it is also the perspective that can best control the overall situation.

Receiving Qin Jue's response, Shi Xing and his party began to speed up.

Just approaching the second-level defense barrier, the electronic tone sounded again.

[Warning, warning, the planet's second-level defense barrier is under attack]

During the high-speed battle between Chi Yao and the star beast, the surrounding energy fluctuates violently, and a small amount of mental power is unavoidable It hit the defense barrier.

Unfortunately, they were too close to the barrier, and both spiritual powers were too transcendent.

Shi Xing and Bi Zhou's team saw each other almost at the same time, they were at the same level in the air, and when they looked up, they saw the second-level defense barrier in the distance.

At the same time, the two teams in outer space mixed with unmanned warships finally approached, and the speed of support was too detached. When chasing the star beasts, they were far behind Chi Yao.

As soon as Shi Xing's mental power dissipated and mixed into the air, if the mutated star beast had found out, during several attacks, taking advantage of Chi Yao's unpreparedness, he slammed into the defensive barrier with his body.

The physical strength and endurance of star beasts are unmatched by human beings. The method is primitive, but the effect is excellent.

"The secondary defense barrier is cracked."

After Shi Xing finished speaking, the sound of the barrier damage report sounded at the same time.

"Brother Shi." Bi Zhou connected to their channel, and the voice came from the channel.

"Your Highness." Admiral Zhuang Yuanyin, who protected Bi Zhou and led the team, greeted Shi Xing.

Shi Xing responded, but his attention was all on the barrier, and he murmured, "No, it won't work like this." The

star beast is too tightly entangled, with strong attack power and high speed. Chi Yao has to trip while protecting himself. The process of living in the star beast... is too exhausting.

Once distracted, either he is attacked or a barrier.

Fei Chu also noticed it, "The barrier is too close, and all the energy waves of the battle hit the barrier. Even if you don't attack, it will weaken the barrier." Shi Xing asked in the communication channel, "Can the position of the second-level defense barrier

be Change it?"

The ground team responsible for the expansion and contraction of the barrier replied, "Up and down with a vertical distance of 1 kilometer as a unit, you can move five times respectively."

Shi Xing made a decisive decision, "Move the barrier down three kilometers." "

Yes , but Your Highness, most of the energy is currently used to repair the cracks, energy will be consumed during the movement, the barrier can no longer be attacked, if it is attacked again, it is likely to rupture immediately." Shi Xing: "Understood, move

. "

The team should be, and the electronic announcement of the change of altitude sounded.

Let Admiral Zhuang lead Bi Zhou to hover at the current altitude. After everything is arranged, Shi Xing and his party continue to ascend.

They arrived almost at the same time as the team supporting Chi Yao from outer space.

"General Ye, set up the isolation barrier first." Shi Xing ordered the support team.

It is necessary to divide the combat area, otherwise the real hunting will start, and the safety of command and control personnel will not be guaranteed.

Chi Yao took the time to answer in the communicator, "Yes."

Another counter-shock of energy erupted, and he concentrated again on tripping the star beast.

Admiral Ye Jun who came to support replied: "Received!"

The guard ships passed Chi Yao and began to take their positions one by one to divide the combat area.

The secondary defense barrier protecting the planet also began to slowly shrink and descend.

During the period, another burst of mental power attacks hit the second-level defense barrier.

When Shi Xing shot, the barrier he released absorbed all the violent mental power, and then disappeared.

The energy was exhausted in the confrontation with the star beast.

"It's amazing."

The thickness of the barrier cast by the time star is not too thin, so it can be broken by one blow. It is worthy of a D-level mutant 3S-level star beast.

After inquiring, and knowing that Chi Yao was okay, Shi Xing didn't dare to venture in, and stayed under the defensive barrier, waiting for the guardian ship to divide the combat area.

[The combat isolation barrier is being established]

[Established successfully]

Once the isolation barrier was activated, Shi Xing escaped from the safe range, and his mental power further dissipated into the air, stimulating the mutated star beast to become more and more courageous.

Sensing that all the teams in the plan were about to be in place, Shi Xing called Chi Yao.

Immediately afterwards, the hull of Chi Yao's battleship lit up with a layer of Shixing's spiritual power, which was his soft barrier. As soon as Chi Yao changed his posture of fighting the frontier defense, the battleship rammed directly into the star beast.

The air is compressed by energy, creating a huge sonic boom.

Chi Yao's mental power was completely unleashed, and the coercion made Fei Chu and Fu Qing, who were familiar with each other, feel a little struggling.

Shi Xing is doing better.

The mature stage absorbed too much mental power from Chi Yao, and while the connection will protect him, his level has also improved a lot.

All the teams in place heard the bang.

The veteran who has been with Chi Yao all year round naturally knows what this means.

Chi Yao: "Ye Jun, use the guardian ship to circle the combat area."

"Prepare for the high-energy particle flow cannon."

"Yi Zhenqiang leads the battleship team to encircle."

"Bi Zhou and Zhuang Yuanyin come up."

Several orders were issued in one breath , Chi Yao's battleship descended unscathed in the explosion of mental power, and the mutant star beast, hit by him without any scruples, shot up for an unknown distance.

The distance has been drawn, but everyone knows that the D-rank mutant star beast will come again, in a very short period of time.

Everyone started to move, preparing for the follow-up hunting.

Seeing Chi Yao's battleship approaching them, Shi Xing let out a slight breath.

"Too high, go down." Chi Yao was talking about the position of the battleship of Shi Xing and his party.

Shi Xing: "Let's go together."

It means to wait for Chi Yao's warship to arrive and retreat together.

Chi Yao no longer speaks, which is regarded as a default.

But just before the reconciliation, a sudden change happened.

It was Shi Xing who felt it first, the fluctuation of energy in the air, he was always very sensitive to it.

"careful!"

The attacking mental force that appeared out of thin air collided with the barrier released by Shixing instantly, and the energy shock exploded again.

The high-speed battleship was overturned by the energy generated by this collision, and it was too late to adjust its flight posture before the next attack came.

Fei Chu was knocked out, "What the hell, that thing is back?"

Chi Yao affirmed: "No."

Immediately, he released his mental power barrier and superimposed it under Shi Xing's, and the two cooperated tacitly. The star pressure is steep and light.

This wave of attacks lasted for several minutes, covering several teams including Shi Xing. The attacks were irregular, and the mental power appeared out of thin air without any signs. In the end, it was Chi Yao and Shi Xing who resisted with barriers All attacks.

And strangely, the probe sent back news that the star beast was blown out of the atmosphere and just stood still.

As soon as the attack was over, Chi Yao immediately said, "Get in place according to the plan!"

All the officers responded, and the most elite squads of the First Legion gathered in front, forming a hunting formation to welcome the next wave of attacks from the D-level mutant star beasts .

When Shi Xing breathed a sigh of relief, at some point, Chi Yao had arrived outside his battleship, looking at him worriedly.

Shi Xing was stunned, Chi Yao frowned and said, "Your mental power has dropped too fast."

Shi Xing only provided barrier protection.

In other words, the level of attack spirit power of this mutant star beast is also quite high.

Chi Yao called Sheng Erya, and the spiritual power of the blue star people merged into Shi Xing's body again, and Shi Xing's spiritual sea was replenished.

The hunting formation took shape within two or three minutes.

Both Chi Yao and Shi Xing took a look at it, knowing that the rest is the fine-tuning of the positioning and equipment. The current formation can roughly resist the star beast, and they both heaved a sigh of relief.

Chi Yao ordered: "Bi Zhou, go and check the coordination between the teams."

Bi Zhou: "Got it."

Bi Zhou and Zhuang Yuanyin's battleship left the command post.

Glancing at each other, Shi Xing said, "Your Highness, your spiritual power..." He

didn't know what to say, but when he opened his mouth, he realized that his voice was a little weak.

Mental power is indeed consumed too much.

Er Ya: "You have repaired a crack in his spiritual sea, and his comprehensive ability has been improved. He has been playing all the time before, and his mental power has not been used by half. Don't worry." Affirmed by Chi Yao, Shi

Xingdian nodded.

Chi Yao looked at the cold sweat on the child's forehead and moved his fingers slightly. He wanted to wipe it off for him, but he blocked the high-level star beast. The army saw something wrong and finally restrained it.

Chi Yao handed Shi Xing a tissue, and Shi Xing thanked him and took it.

As soon as the tissue was pressed on the forehead, Chi Yao frowned, and moved up the knuckles clasping Shi Xing, "Start here." After speaking, he let go of his hand, and the

contact was only a second or two, but the restrained silent care , Shi Xing understands.

"Where did the attack come from just now? Did you see the hell?"

Fei Chu pulled his focus back to the last wave of attack that consumed a lot of Shi Xing's mental power and confused everyone.

Er Ya said truthfully, "I didn't see it, it really just appeared out of thin air."

Shi Xing also said, "I can only feel the fluctuations in the air in advance, and I don't know the direction before it appears."

Fei Chu was surprised, "Is it the ability to change space?"

Appearing out of thin air, the first thing Fei Chu thought of was variation in this direction.

Chi Yao thought about it carefully, then shook his head, "It's not like."

"Even if the space mutation ability can distort space and transmit spiritual power, it can't cross the barrier."

Yes, they were fighting from the beginning to the end when they were under this wave of attacks outside the area.

If it's a space mutation ability, then the barrier should be able to resist all attacks on the way.

Fei Chu discovered the singularity, "So, what is the mutation ability?"

The soldiers around Chi Yao retrieved the data, hesitated for a moment, and quickly reported, "The display is still under analysis."

In other words, it hasn't been analyzed yet.

Fei Chu spat.

Fu Qing pressed her eyebrows, "It seems that the direction of mutation is very special."

Er Ya: "The law of space is one of the highest laws discovered by science and technology at present. Using spiritual power to break through, if it is not space mutation, what else can it be?"

Fei Chu: "No matter what it is, as long as it's not easy to entangle."

After the words fell, a beast's roar pierced through the clouds.

Fei Chu raised his head and frowned, "Here we go again."

Chi Yao held down the communicator and said in a straight voice, "Prepare for battle."

The star beast rushed back.

The hunting policy for it is in place. In the early stage, Chi Yao and Shi Xing don't need to move, just watch drones, high-energy ion flow, and 3s-level armor take turns to besiege, and consume the mutant star beast.

A few minutes passed, and Shi Xing's face was not very good, and he made an observation that was not good for them.

"It has a high level of mental power, and it recovers faster than ordinary star beasts."

Chi Yao also discovered that the blood'hole that his mental power blasted on the star beast at the beginning has now completely recovered.

This speed is... tricky.

Fei Chu crowed his mouth, "The higher the level of the star beast, the more intelligent it is. Tell me, does it retain some strength in its current attack?" Erya: "?"

Erya

: "If you can't speak, don't say it! Fei

Chu shrugged.

Facts have proved that Fei Chu's words came true.

As expected, the mutant star beast was testing the formation, and after finding out the formation, it attacked again, aiming at the weak points of coordination everywhere.

Moreover, the mental power that could appear out of thin air just now came again.

It is indeed related to the mutant star beast.

Cannot be blocked by Combat Barrier either.

It appeared very suddenly, and every time it exploded, the attack would have miraculous effects.

Soon, everyone felt the pressure to cooperate with being broken up by the strange mental power of the star beast.

In principle, mental power attacks are also energy and can be absorbed. Erya tried to make a move once. She originally wanted to absorb that kind of attack, but she stopped immediately when she first came into contact with it.

Time Star's special barrier helped her block subsequent attacks.

Erya shook her head, "No, the violent mental power contained in it is too strong, I can't absorb it." What

Erya can absorb is only normal attack energy.

Shi Xing gritted his teeth, a little annoyed that he would not be able to learn for a long time, but he quickly put this trouble behind him, now is not the time to be frustrated.

Fu Qing asked the key: "So what kind of mutation is it?"

Most of the attacks with high content of violent mental power use mutant talent, and violent mental power itself is a manifestation of mutant talent.

Chi Yao: "Change formation, don't approach the mecha team, let's use the unmanned battleship to drag it for a while, let's observe his mutation type."

Admiral Ye Jun reported: "The unmanned battleship was severely damaged, and it would not be enough to consume it any longer. "

Chi Yao: "Team five and two groups of warships come out, Ye Jun, you change the mode to unmanned." The

offensive warships are all standardized, and someone can perform more complex operations. When there is no one, docking control After the data, it is an unmanned warship.

The action was quick. After docking, the two groups of unmanned warships were quickly included in Admiral Ye Jun's team, and were manipulated to be at the forefront to resist the star beast.

Time passed by every minute and every second, and the atmosphere was anxious.

The battleship was too worn out, and time star barriers began to appear in the combat area from time to time. While protecting the battleship, it also prevented attacks that appeared out of thin air, and relieved the pressure on Admiral Ye Jun and the others.

Erya's hands were already on Shi Xing's shoulders, replenishing his mental strength and ensuring that his spiritual sea would not be drained during high-intensity battles.

The star beast moves at high speed, and under the intensive attack, it is not easy to judge the source of mental power and the way of attack.

Suddenly, Shi Xing found something else.

He even suspected that he was dazzled.

The mental power attack appeared first, and then, in his sight, he saw the star beast making a huff and puff movement.

This is...

close your eyes and open them again, the first talent will start automatically.

A wave of orange mental power attacks appeared, and the Time Star Barrier counteracted it.

Then, under the ability of the first talent, he once again saw the star beast make an attacking movement, and the spit out mental power disappeared in front of him, and its color... was exactly the same as the attack that had already taken place.

When Shi Xing realized something, his pupils constricted and he was suddenly startled.

Panic turned to look at Chi Yao, and at the same moment, Chi Yao also turned to look at him.

Of the two people, one was terrified, the other's expression remained unchanged, but his eyes were treacherous.

"Your Highness, the direction of its mutation..." Shi Xing's voice was hoarse.

"Did you see the lag too?"

Obviously Chi Yao saw it too.

Shi Xing paused, nodded, and said, "The color of the initial mental power attack and the disappearing spit out later is the same." In other words, the

attack is composed of the same subtle energy.

Fei Chu couldn't understand, and was mad, "What are you talking about?"

Chi Yao: "We are saying, what we observed is that there is a mental power attack first, and then there is a phenomenon of the star beast releasing the mental power."

Fei Chu was dumbfounded.

Didn't understand what they were saying at all.

"So?"

"What do you mean?!"

Chi Yao frowned, "You know, the law of space is one of the highest laws known so far."

Fei Chu knew this.

"Above the law of space, there is also a law of nature—the law of time."

Realizing something, Fei Chu lost his voice.

Erya's pupils shrank in disbelief.

Shi Xing continued, "There is a mental attack first, and then there is an attack action, but in fact, this is a complete attack." "It's just that

its mutation direction is at the time level, so..."

Chi Yao : "So the mental power comes later and comes first, and the energy jumps backwards in the dimension of time."

Chi Yao took a deep breath, and said in a deep voice, "Congratulations, everyone, I may not have seen one for hundreds of years." , time-mutated quasar beast."

Fei Chu collapsed, "Isn't there any good news?"

What the hell kind of luck is this!

Not to mention the D-level mutation, the direction of the mutation should be so perverted!

No wonder the reconnaissance plane can't detect the direction of the mutation, this type of mutation has never been seen in the entire galaxy! !

Chi Yao smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, "There are also."

The voice joked, "The law of time is the supreme law, and it will not be broken easily. Although the direction of mutation is powerful, its use of the time dimension is also severely restricted.

" The time difference between the time of the attack and the attack was no more than 1 minute."

Fei Chu: "So?"

Chi Yao said coldly, and concluded: "Barely still able to fight!"