Chapter 119 The Past

When Shi Xing looked further away, the building appeared black and the air was dreamlike.

He had never seen such a scene.

He has never seen such a high-density energy flow in the air, and life can exist in this environment... "It feels

like you have a lot of doubts."

The priest stared at it and said suddenly.

Shi Xing nodded, thought of something, then shook his head again, "No, I'm here, so my original..." The

chaotic expression just started, the priest seemed to know what he wanted to ask, and pressed his hand on his shoulder Come on, and said softly, "Relax, don't be nervous."

"Just ask what you want, don't worry."

Shi Xing looked at the priest's hand pressing on him.

The other party can touch him.

The priest followed his eyes and landed on his hand, and tilted his head slightly because he was puzzled. It seemed that Shi Xing didn't understand something. From the perspective of the other party, Shi Xing's confused reaction caused corresponding confusion to the other party.

Shi Xing's throat slipped, and he asked in surprise, "Can you touch me?"

"Lily can touch me too~"

the priest lowered his head, and the pure energy child who was hugging her leg blinked and looked at Shi Xing instead.

"Your current state is Lily's state, and it is also the state experienced by all Blue Stars when they were young. We and most of the life forms in the twin galaxy are just reversed. As far as you and I are concerned, the energy in our bodies, It is still a density and state that other life forms in this galaxy cannot achieve."

After thinking about it, I felt that it was too complicated to say this, so the priest changed the term.

"We have the energy state before the body, and the life forms in the empire and the alliance have the body first and then the spiritual sea. The priority is reversed. Of course, the essence is also reversed." Although it is difficult, Shi Xing

reluctantly I can get a rough idea.

He was just surprised.

The most important, but not these.

Shi Xing split his own question, "Where am I now?"

"Blue Star."

Shi Xing: "But..." Priest: "You want to say that Blue

Star has disappeared?"

, the priest stretched out his hand to brush a period of flowing energy, and did not deny it, "Didn't I just say the application of the law of time? In your timeline, the blue star has indeed disappeared, but on my timeline, the blue star The star still exists." "Currently it is the 177th year of the Canxing 3rd Ephemeris."

The moment the exact time was reported, Shi Xing lost his voice.

This is the time he was in, more than 150 years ago.

That is...

Priest: "From your point of view, you have returned to the past." "

To be precise, I used my ability to bring you back. Before I came, you should be surrounded by high-density energy. , supporting the activation conditions at both ends of the law of time, let me bring you back to Blue Star again."

Thinking of something, the priest looked melancholy and said in one direction, "In the plan, we are going to transplant two mother trees in order to find a way to break it. The two closest guardians will be born from these two trees, but... "

I only found you in the flow of time. It seems that the other mother tree was not transplanted successfully."

The priest smiled again, a helpless smile.

"Everything follows its own rules. No matter how powerful the power is, there are things that cannot be interfered with."

Shi Xing's brain exploded with information.

He even thought of his own rebirth, if the Blue Stars could, then he...

shook his head, Shi Xing asked the most important thing, "Then, since I was brought back by you, can you still bring me back?" Send it back?"

As if hearing something funny, the priest really laughed, his facial features were beautiful, not the unified appearance of the Blue Stars in the empire.

"I don't need to send you back, you are only staying here for a while." "

When the energy is exhausted, the law will drag you back to the time point where you should be, whether you want it or not." I

know I can still see you Shi Xing was relieved to meet familiar people and see Chi Yao again.

The priest said something to the child at his feet. Under the gaze of the priest, the child named Lily followed the flow of people away.

Saying goodbye to Lily, and looking back, Shi Xing's mood has stabilized a bit.

The priest finally got serious, and mentioned his purpose, "The purpose of pulling you back is to solve the problem of Blue Star's survival."

"In the beast tide that started a hundred years ago, all the power of the twin galaxies was used to defend and resist. In the beast tide, all the guardians of the blue star also died one by one in this hundred years. Now the blue star has medical I am the only priest left."

"Not long ago, when I was wandering in the gap of time, I felt a crisis." "

I can't perceive the existence of the blue star in this galaxy, nor can I perceive the existence of the blue star below. The birth point of a priest, so, in your world, will the blue star be destroyed or disappear, or...?"

Realizing that the priest is not completely clear, Shi Xing calmed down his emotions and shared the blue star that he and the galaxy knew Tell us all about the star situation.

Priest: "Are there no energy fluctuations and traces of the disintegration of the planet?"

Shi Xing: "There is no trace in the detection, but there is no trace of the existence of the planet."

The priest Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief.

"It seems that there is still hope for our planet."

After a moment of silence, Shi Xing was a little sorry, but he had to ask, "Excuse me, can I ask, what is a priest, and what is a guardian?"

The priest realized later, "Oh, you didn't grow up on Blue Star."

After a pause, his expression was solemn, "So, you haven't received any knowledge about the maintenance of mother trees from Blue Star, or any information about the situation of our planet itself. Knowledge?"

Shi Xing shook his head.

The priest lowered his eyes for a moment, his expression tense.

Shi Xing understood, "It's... didn't you have time, have you prepared?"

Priest: "It's being edited, but the volume is huge. Since you say so, it probably won't be sent out."

Time Star: "Since I told you, it cannot be advanced..."

The priest is serious, "No."

"The law of time has strict rules for it to take effect. If I use the information you told me to change the existing timeline, then From the moment my behavior happened, the timeline will diverge, which means that the you I found now will not be the guardian that exists on my timeline."

Shi Xing probably understands , should be some logic about the law of time.

The priest softened his expression after finishing speaking, "I'm sorry, people on this planet have taught these things since they were young, so it's understandable for you not to know." Looking at the time, the

priest made a silent calculation and said.

"The time is not too much, but it can't be said to be short. You can stay here for about a day." "

There are many things that need to be expanded on the basic knowledge of Blue Star." "

Just right, don't you have doubts? Let me first Let me show you about our planet."

"The twin galaxies are centered on two stars, Obsidian and Canxing."

"The rest of the intelligent planets are planets that exist around these two stars." "

Blue Star is no exception. " But the blue star is also an exception." "Because in

this galaxy, the existence form of our life is unique."

The difference beyond the star is that the energy flow actually exists in all aspects of the blue star, and we coexist with them."

"The form of matter and the form of energy are the two superimposed forms shared by advanced life forms in this galaxy after they mature. Under normal circumstances, life forms are based on the form of matter, and all the rest are attached to this form. The extension of the above."

"Blue Star people are the opposite. We first have the form of energy body, and then in the special environment of Blue Star, we grow skin, and then from the outside to the inside, bones, internal organs and blood." "Just now

you The little girl I saw, Lily, will grow skin soon after her energy body stabilizes this year."

The priest introduced Shi Xing.

When Shi Xing thought of something, he said softly, "So, is our physical strength low?"

The priest understood.

"You mean that our physical strength is weaker than most life forms in this galaxy?"

Shi Xing nodded.

Priest: "It's not because of the priority. The weak body is because the weak body is easy to repair and can also exist in the environment of the blue star. Energy can penetrate our body. For energy turbulence, our body is " For people on other planets, energy turbulence is "rigid" and can destroy their existence." "The stronger the

body, the harder it is for the energy to pass through, and the greater the damage it will cause."

"That's why only Blue Star people can return to Blue Star."

"It's not because we have mastered some kind of passage known to Blue Star as the outside world has said, but because only we are Blue Star people, and the spiritual sea can bear it." Energy turbulence."

"After the blue star's protective layer, and the atmosphere, in the interior, that is, where you are, most of the energy flow is mild, so we don't need our barrier protection. Most of the materials produced by the planet There are also spaceships and battleships, which can also be used here."

"Of course, some of them may need to be transformed on this planet. After all, our air is full of energy. There is really no need to use spar crystal ore as an energy store." The priest said, "So because of this special form,

we It is relatively easy to travel through the laws."

"If it is a life form on another planet, the energy required will increase exponentially." "

Of course, the law of time belongs to the laws of high latitudes, and even Blue Star has not fully understood it. Yes."

"I just found some rules."

"But it's enough, at least it can help our planet, and find a glimmer of hope in the desperate situation." "

By the way, didn't you just ask me what is a guardian and what is a priest? Is it?"

Shi Xing nodded.

The priest said: "Blue Star has its own rules of operation, as well as its own defense system. It is manifested in the division of types of life forms. People who have higher latitude applications for energy are called priests. In terms of function, we are also blue stars. The guardian of the star, or in other words, the seer." "The

energy density displayed by our bodies since childhood is super high, which makes the physical strength of all priests weaker, so priests generally will not leave the blue star. As far as we are concerned, it is not very comfortable."

"Most priests can travel through the gap of time to avoid possible hidden dangers for the blue star." "

The guardian is literally."

"People who have the ability to protect the blue star.

"The density of the energy body is not as high as that of a priest, but it is still higher than that of a normal blue star. The spiritual sea will be more specialized. Apart from having the common spiritual sea in the galaxy, there is also a layer of desert. "

Shi Xing thought of the fragments of the Blue Star civilization Erya found on other planets, and couldn't help saying, "Death and rebirth are two sides of the same..." The priest

was surprised, "Do you know the introduction of the guardian?"

ya thing.

The priest didn't care, smiled, and completed the whole paragraph, "This is a definition-death and rebirth are always two sides of the same body. The powerful blue star not only has the ability to heal, but also can show the talent of devouring. For this kind of blue star Starmen, we collectively call them Guardians."

"Swallow, Swallow..."

Shi Xing repeated, feeling that it was his second talent.

"Yes, the ability to reduce matter to the smallest unit of energy." "

It is also a powerful destructive force."

"It can protect the blue star when encountering a strong enemy."

Shi Xing: "Then the fog of my spiritual overseas... Priest

: "Oh, that's part of the devouring talent. It helps you control the devouring ability. It seems that you are not proficient.

" So much energy, right?"

Shi Xing choked.

Fortunately, the priest didn't want an answer. After a pause, the priest raised his head, "We're here." "

Birthplace."

Shi Xing followed suit, and the scene in front of him was shocking and indescribable.

He saw a whole piece of mother trees.

Every tree is swaying, Shi Xing can feel their emotions, they...

"They welcome you."

"By the way, you haven't told me your name yet, can I know?

" Something stuck, feeling a strong sense of belonging, and took another step towards the place of birth, "Time star, time star, star of star." The

priest nodded, "So, time star, do you know about the last beast tide? "

Shi Xing: "I have learned that the beast tide a hundred years ago is introduced in detail in the textbook."

Priest: "Then your textbook also talked about it. In this resistance battle that lasted for nearly a hundred years, the beast king was actually only seriously injured, but he was not injured." Is it the result of being killed?"

Huh?

Shi Xing was stunned.

The priest looked at the mother trees in front of him, and said slowly, "The two monarchs of the empire, at the price of serious physical injuries, also seriously injured the king beast in the beast tide." "If there is no accident, it will leave the galaxy with

injuries Die slowly, like the two monarchs of the empire."

"But recently, I saw in the gap of time that it will arrive at Blue Star one day later." "

The body of the star beast will recover slowly, but, The crack wound on the animal core is completely irreparable."

"If my guess is correct, it came to seek medical treatment at Blue Star."!