Chapter 26 [Drip--]

Shi Xing froze for a moment, and pointed to himself.

Chi Yao nodded.

Shi Xing subconsciously looked outside the main entrance, and looked around the iron gate that connected the building to the garden.

There are security guards for the matching banquet. It stands to reason that you can't go out after you come in. Does your Highness mean... Chi Yao

saw Shi Xing's actions and said affirmatively, "Yes, let's go out."

"But generally..."

Chi Yao : "I'm not an ordinary person."

Shi Xing: "..."

Oh.

It is Your Majesty.

Shi Xing choked up, followed Chi Yao obediently, and went all the way unimpeded. When he walked out of the building, Shi Xing subconsciously looked back. Chi Yao was walking ahead, but his spiritual perception was open.

When Shi Xing turned his face again, Chi Yao joked, "Looking back, maybe I came at the wrong time, and you just changed your mind?" Changed your mind, and wanted to choose

from among the five officers.

Shi Xing was stunned for a moment, "That's not true."

After a pause, he said in a low voice, "I was thinking, I'm going out with you tonight, if you reject me later, will I still have to live in despair? Come back."

"Well, will it look embarrassing?"

Chi Yao answered with a question, "Are you testing my thoughts?" Shi

Xing was negligent, subconsciously thinking that he shouldn't speak, but on second thought, The worst thing is to be rejected, and other Chi Yao won't do anything to him, so he might as well speak freely, and said, "No."

"If you ask, I'll answer you."

He plucked up the courage to add, "As for the other officers, I don't have any ideas yet. The history of the royal family is voluminous, and I just confused the direction that Major General Fu and Officer Xu told me. I understand, it takes up all my rest time."

"Oh yes, I have to answer your questions as much as possible." "

There's only one week left, it's not enough to split me apart, how can I be so good... "

Chi Yao heard something else, and said deliberately, "Didn't Fu Qing and Xu Jin give you extra lessons for the first two days, a week? How can there be a week?" Said Shi Xing is so excited,

" Major General Fu and Sergeant Xu are just giving me directions, I can't really ask them everything, it's such a big pile of things, two days of asking is already a very good relationship, if you ask any more, it will be tiresome, Your Highness!"

"So, you are also looking at the history of the royal family?"

"Yes, I have borrowed more than 20 books on my communicator just for the projection books, and the library records in Tree Nest are still there. Come out to show you?"

Chi Yao walked leisurely with his hands behind his back, and said with a smile, "No, just say the two books you think are the most useful."

Shi Xing reported two names, Chi Yao nodded, it seems really read.

The comprehension ability is also correct, and the title of the book is not reported incorrectly.

The kid is more serious than he thinks.

Seriously... just fine.

Chi Yao stopped talking, and Shi Xing followed for a while before realizing that Chi Yao was walking into the tree garden. He was still a little apprehensive at first, but the closer he got to the mother tree, the more he felt the gentle spiritual power of the mother tree. , and calmed down.

The big deal is being rejected, and that's fine.

He looks more like the whimsical one after all.

"Just here, no one, it's quiet, and it's convenient to talk."

Stopping by a bench in the inner circle of the tree garden, Chi Yao sat down.

Seeing that Shi Xing was still standing, he raised his chin to indicate the position beside him.

Rejected by the little blue star, "I won't sit down, I... will answer the question right away."

Under Chi Yao's puzzled gaze, Shi Xing said truthfully, "I want to look at your face and say."

He lowered his eyes for a moment , Chi Yao didn't force it, just nodded.

After a while of silence,

Chi Yao: "So, what are your answers to those questions?"

Shi Xing subconsciously took a deep breath, and at this moment, he was a little nervous again, which made him stutter, "The first, the first question Who are you, there should be no need to answer this."

And when he woke up, Shi Xing had already confirmed his identity to Chi Yao himself.

Chi Yao: "Relax, don't be nervous."

"I don't have anything else tonight, so talk slowly."

Shi Xing followed suit, his movements were too large, and he looked very student-like.

Still nervous.

Chi Yao expressed his attitude, but he didn't overemphasize it, leaving some room for Shi Xing to adjust himself.

Shi Xing's throat rolled, and he didn't have this feeling of waiting for inspection and sweating all over his body before the conscious talent assessment.

Taking another breath, Shi Xing said, "The second question is what it means to choose you, and which side you choose."

"From...a political standpoint, it means that I want to be the partner of His Majesty the Empire, shoulder the heavy responsibilities of the Empire with you, and lead the entire royal guard with you, which is the first imperial guard of the Empire. One legion."

This paragraph is equivalent to an endorsement, and there are not many words, but the weight contained in it is still enough to make Shi Xing feel long-term self-doubt at the moment when he said it.

This burden is too heavy, he... fears that he will not be able to bear it.

"The power can be said to be the royal family, and it can also be said to be absolutely neutral compared to other powers." "

Maintain all the laws and regulations of the empire, protect the people of the empire, maintain the good image of the empire, and safeguard the empire's reputation in this galaxy." Rights and interests, put the rights and interests of the empire above the individual."

"If you want specific content, it is roughly..."

Shi Xing briefly talked about the scope of the royal family's authority in the imperial capital, and Chi Yao nodded after listening, " That's it, that's right."

After being recognized, Shi Xing gained some confidence and continued.

"Third, I know your itinerary and the risks I will face."

Shi Xing counted Chi Yao's major itinerary in the past year, and discussed when and how to do it by Chi Yao's side, and how to cooperate , in order to do all kinds of things that don't drag them down.

The speeches were very detailed, and Chi Yao listened to each of them, and felt that there was nothing wrong with them.

Chi Yao: "Continue."

The last question is whether Chi Yao's spiritual sea and Shi Xing's healing ability can completely cure Chi Yao after growing.

Shi Xing thought for a while and replied: "There is actually no answer to this question."

"There are no absolutes in everything."

Chi Yao: "It's over?"

Shi Xing took a deep breath, let himself look directly at Chi Yao, and said, "There are no absolutes in everything. If you want to, it depends on whether you can afford to lose." "

If my ability can cure you, That's what everyone is happy with, if it can't be cured..." "

Then this is my choice, the pressure imposed on me by the Presbyterian Council, the Senate, or other legions in the future is what I should bear as your medical practitioner."

Chi Yao didn't look at Shi Xing, but didn't know where his eyes fell in front of him, he tapped his long finger on his lap, and said.

"You may not be able to bear this pressure."

"But if I don't try, I will never be able to bear it." Shi Xinghui.

His views on this issue are more thorough than Chi Yao imagined, "Stress doesn't happen in a day or two. I need to mature in two to three years. I have a high level. If it is calculated in three years, at least the first three years The pressure on me should be okay. If it accumulates slowly, it will definitely not heal you that day. I think I will coexist with it for a long time, and I won't let it crush me all of a sudden.

" There will be a day to adapt."

Chi Yao paused with his long fingers, looked up at Shi Xing, the little blue star's eyes were exceptionally clear, full of clear light.

"Choices come at a price, don't they, Your Highness?"

Chi Yao was dumbfounded by the question.

Staring at each other for a while, seeing that Shi Xing had the intention of retreating, and still looking at himself firmly, Chi Yao nodded his chin lightly and admitted, "Yes."

Shi Xing: "These are just written ones. I actually have my own set of answers. Do you... want to hear it?"

After a moment of silence, Chi Yao said, "Speak."

This time Shi Xing was really nervous, he clenched his knuckles, fearing that he would flinch if it was delayed any longer, so he simply said loudly.

"Your identity is a bit scary, and I often feel overwhelmed when I search for information." "

But compared to this feeling of weakness, I know more clearly that if I give up, I will regret it." "

I I don't want to regret it, so I want to give it a try even in your eyes." "As for

what the choice means, which side you choose, it's still the same as the answer just now, these are the same as your identity, not so good Bear it, but I just want to try."

"So no matter what the results of the investigation are, I will not shrink back, and I will work hard to improve my cognition and accept these things, even if I can't accept them immediately, day after day. It will be possible to make a change one day."

Compared with the answer just now, these words are a bit more indomitable.

This is the answer sheet that Shi Xing wants to hand over at the self-level.

"The next step is the risk of the itinerary and whether you can be cured. These two issues are the same in my eyes."

Chi Yao raised his eyebrows, "How can it be the same?"

Shi Xing suddenly smiled, a very bright smile, Can't see a bit of haze, but also with an invincible purity.

Clarified the key point: "Because as a Blue Star person, there is no absolute safety." "

In the batch of berries in the star tree nest, I calculated that only a small half can really grow into a medical doctor.

" A few left during the process, a few died of illness during the mature period, and a few were devoured by star beast raids, our survival was originally very difficult."

"Maybe I understand all the risks, and I strictly abide by the code of conduct of the Blue Star people under the risk, trying not to become a burden on the team, but at most this will ensure that I will not be buried in the belly of the star beast." "If there

is One day, when a disease that the Blue Stars cannot cure comes to me, I will have nothing to do, not even the hospital, Your Highness...you will not have it then."

Even His Majesty is still a human being.

It is something that humans cannot do.

"I used to be very worried about the maturity stage, but I looked away later. Anyway, the answers to these two questions are the same. They are both unpredictable and there is no absolute thing. Then why should I live in fear?"

"Even if you tell me now that I may not be able to meet some conditions, then I have to accept my fate. I haven't tried hard yet, and I don't want to admit it." "Similarly, if I encounter

many It's dangerous and life-threatening, so am I going to give up on you now?" "

It's obvious that I chose you in the first place because I think I can grow the best by your side." "

If you can't let me go through the maturity In the short term, other people must be able to do it, the risk is small, but their ability is also small, everything is not perfect, I am more willing to believe in my choice than unknown risks." After a pause, Shi Xing

deeply Looking at Chi Yao, he said, "I'd rather believe that you can protect me."

The eyes were clear, staring at Chi Yao, as if it was a piece of moonlight cut from the sky, bright and gentle, seemingly weak, but Has enough power to light up the night.

Seeing such a pair of eyes, Chi Yao thought of that day in the study.

Shi Xing is also like this, sincere and true, as if he wants to cut out his own heart and put it in front of him, so that he can see clearly.

And from this gaze, Chi Yao also discovered his appearance, yes, some things are inherently uncertain, and whether they can be done well depends not on the matter, but on what kind of person does it.

Shi Xing may not be the most suitable partner for him in some ways.

But...

Among the people Chi Yao met, he was the most tenacious and true.

Emotional factors are not a condition for him to choose a partner, but they will affect his perception.

For now, Shi Xing is moving, in many ways.

Even though he still has a long way to go, his enlightenment of mind has made Chi Yao feel at this moment that he can finish and walk this part of the road well.

Something settled in his heart, Chi Yao stood up, and affirmed, "You said it very well." "

Both aspects are very good."

"In comparison, I seem too cautious."

Shi Xing didn't Dare to think so, seeing that Chi Yao confirmed his answer, stood up again, and later realized that the conversation had come to an end, Shi Xing suddenly said: "Your Highness, can you listen to me before you announce your decision?" The last sentence?"

Chi Yao raised his eyebrows, "Is there anything else?"

"It's in the imagination, I, I want to say it."

Chi Yao nodded.

Shi Xing looked at Chi Yao's face nervously, especially looking up. He couldn't open his mouth after several attempts, and suddenly boldly pinned his mask instrument on Chi Yao's collar and opened it.

Chi Yao's face was then hidden behind a piece of energy distortion.

He only looked at the instrument on the collar, but Chi Yao didn't take it off, which was a tacit consent to Shi Xing's behavior.

Unable to see Chi Yao's expression, standing face to face, Shi Xing took a deep breath, and for a moment or two before speaking, he felt that he had no regrets tonight.

With this thought, Shi Xing completely calmed down.

Shi Xing stretched out his bracelet to Chi Yao, on which the nearest matching request option was turned on, within 100 meters, only Chi Yao's bracelet was eligible.

Finally, he asked: "Your Highness, are you willing to match me?"

He smiled and threw out the bad joke that he had been thinking about for a week to adjust the embarrassment.

"Although I want to devour the beast core and your spiritual power, I will need less and less spar." The spar is

too low-level, and it may not be able to meet his spiritual needs in the later stage.

Shi Xing stretched out two knuckles, and deliberately said ironically, "Just a little is enough, I can feed well."

After waiting for a while, Chi Yao didn't express his opinion, sensing that the other party's mental power fell on his fingers .

Shi Xing pretended to bear the pain and retracted a section of his knuckles, "Then, a little bit?"

It was a question and a silent urging.

Chi Yao still didn't answer.

When silent, the star breathes more heavily.

Just when Shi Xing felt that he was going to lose face tonight, Chi Yao closed his mask, looked directly at him and asked, "Is it a joke at the end?"

Shi Xing: "."

Well, it really was a bad joke.

Chi Yao reached out and put the mask back on Shi Xing's ears.

The dry long fingers rubbed against the helix, slightly itchy.

Shi Xing had an indescribable feeling and wanted to escape.

Fortunately, the movement was split at the touch of a button, and before he could cover it, Chi Yao pushed back his outstretched knuckles first, and said seriously, "There are a lot of beast cores and spars, so it's not a problem to feed you." "

You Do you have anything else to say?"

Shi Xing couldn't figure it out, and he shook his head, all the manuscripts he had typed were finished.

"Okay, it's my turn."

"I have one more question for you to answer." "All I let you know ,

what do you think is the most important requirement I have for you during the maturity stage?"

Star was in a daze.

Teacher, someone added a question here!

Chi Yao looked at him after asking, and realized that he couldn't get away with it, Shi Xing bit the bullet and replied, "The honor of the emperor and the royal family, maintain and..." Chi Yao

denied, "It's not right."

Chi Yao: "Think again." "

Shi Xing: "?"

After handing in the test paper, you can still change it. Can you open the test book? How do you calculate the score of the open book test? !

Chi Yao looked at him stubbornly, and Shi Xing said again with difficulty, "Then... ease your mental sea..." As

soon as the words came out, Chi Yao interrupted again, "Think again."

Shi Xing: "Work hard to improve yourself Let yourself..."

"No."

Shi Xing: "Cooperate with your itinerary, and don't drag you and..." "

Think again."

Shi Xing broke down, "Why don't you give me a good time?"

The worst thing is to refuse, without such torture.

Chi Yao looked at him very seriously, as if he wanted him to remember every word, "Strictly speaking, none of them are the most important." "Before

these, you only need to keep one thing in mind."

" You are a fragile Blue Star person in the mature stage, and you are easy to encounter danger, so no matter when and where, protecting yourself is the most important thing." "If the sky is falling, there will be a

tall man standing against it, you... Chi

Yao looked at Shi Xing's face and his eyes flickered for a moment, then lowered his voice.

"Even if you are an adult now, you are still young, before rushing to take on other things, the most important thing is to grow up well." "Before you

have enough ability to protect others, protect yourself, kid."

Shi Xing was speechless. Word.

I wanted to say something, but my eyes felt hot first.

Your Highness... how nice.

The atmosphere became delicate for a few moments, Chi Yao opened his bracelet, "Okay, say your last words again."

Shi Xing's voice was hoarse: "Your Highness, are you willing to match me?"

After finishing speaking After waiting for a while, he didn't see the other party's movement, but he asked narrowly, "Is it just this one sentence, what about the next one?"

Shi Xing: "!"

Is that shitty joke that left you deadpanned really on? !

Shi Xing didn't speak, and Chi Yao didn't continue his movements. Although he didn't urge him, the meaning was very clear and needed.

Shi Xing was embarrassed, closed his eyes, and forced to tell the joke with a feeling of mourning, "Although I want to swallow the beast core, swallow..." At the same time,

Chi Yao stretched out his hand.

[Drip——]

[Matching success]

[Blue star: Shi Xing, match, imperial man: Yao·¥#%... &#·亖·Autumn·Behrman]

When Shi Xing reacts to what happened, the bracelet I haven't finished reporting Chi Yao's royal family name yet.

Shi Xing looked at the other party in disbelief, "No, I didn't tell you..."

He hadn't finished yet...

Chi Yao laughed, a rare smile that could be called brilliant, and said, "I'm kidding you."