Chapter 128 The Gap

As words are asked.

The room was silent.

Obviously nothing in the room has changed, but Lu Lu just feels different.

The atmosphere is different.

The superficial politeness was torn apart, and Chi Yao pointed directly at the root of the question, which caught him off guard, and he didn't know how to answer it gracefully.

It seems that there is no way to properly answer this question at all.

In his heart, Shi Xing is still a classmate who grew up with Lu Lu, but in reality, he has to admit that Shi Xing is still His Majesty's partner, a Blue Star who has already belonged to the imperial family.

Answer the real thought, the answer is?

Lu Lu is not a fool.

But deny... Lu Lu doesn't think Chi Yao is a fool.

Slowly, cold sweat oozed from his forehead, Lu Lu's gaze fell to the ground, his throat was stuck by something, and he couldn't speak.

Chi Yao in front of him is still sitting upright, and the officers around him maintain a straight posture as a soldier. However, as the silence lasts longer, the sight of those smoky gray eyes falling on his body becomes more oppressive.

No one is urging, but the invisible urgency is shrinking.

Lu Lu even felt difficulty in breathing.

If you don't speak anymore, you are afraid that you will not be able to speak again.

Lu Lu struggled, and replied, "Your Majesty, why do you say that?"

Not affirmative, nor negative.

With four or two moves, he returned the question to Chi Yao.

When Chi Yao heard the words, the corners of his lips curled up, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, and his expression was cold.

Lu Lu naturally knew it too.

Looking down, Chi Yao glanced at the communicator, it was still early.

Today's official duties are also finished, since Lu Lu wants to go around in circles with him, he doesn't suggest staying with him for a while, and see what the kid will do after the next puncture.

Chi Yao said slowly, "Of course it's because of your behavior." "

Since you went to the tree nest, you and Shi Xing have been classmates for four or five years, right." "

The administrator said that you had a good relationship when you were classmates. , You also gave Shixing a lot of gifts."

"On the eve of the tree nest matching dinner, Fu Qing bumped into you and entangled Shixing." "

At the border, he sneaked and tried to flee to the mothership, and was caught by Fu Qing again. Catch it."

"A few days ago, you came to the palace to ask Shi Xing to see you."

"All kinds of behaviors, deliberate approaching and contacting, is it because you like it... Do you have a grudge against Shi Xing?"

Finally, the conversation turned, and once again turned to a Running in a dangerous and unpredictable direction.

Lu Lu's heart stopped for a moment, and he quickly denied, "How could that be."

Chi Yao nodded, "It's not that there is hatred, it's just that I like it."

Lu Lu was speechless.

After knowing it, she fell into Chi Yao's trap.

The other party asked that way on purpose.

Lu Lu: "..."

Lu Lu closed his eyes.

Seeing that Lu Lu stopped talking, Chi Yao said leisurely again, "Maybe you have some unexpected but reasonable answers, I can listen to them if you tell them." It was almost a matter of letting Lu Lu tell the truth

. He appreciates credibility.

Lu Lu: "..."

Lu Lu had a headache.

What was more uncomfortable than the headache was the tense atmosphere, which made him feel suffocated.

Looking at the young man in front of him, Chi Yao pointed out, "You stopped talking."

The words were not rushed, but they always threw a thunderbolt at just the right time, which made people flustered.

This rhythm is also intentional.

Realizing this, the suppressed emotions suddenly rolled over, and Lu Lu raised his head.

Those were a pair of unwilling and unyielding eyes, from which Chi Yao could see the blood of young people and the unique recklessness of Lu Lu's age.

And Lu Lu, looking at Chi Yao who didn't even blink his eyes, felt that he saw unshakable authority.

Chi Yao has been in power for thirty years.

Compared with the former king, he is not an easy-going monarch, but he is a one-sided monarch.

Years in the imperial capital, Lu Guangyu would always mention some changes in the political situation when he came home. Specific matters were not suitable for family discussion. Therefore, what Lu Lu heard the most was mostly his emotions about the current monarch, and how he felt that Chi Yao was young, but he handled things exceptionally. Sophisticated, decisive, not easy to fool.

As for Chi Yao's further understanding, it was on the border. After he was thrown back to the third army's garrison by Fu Qing, his elder brother half narrated and half threatened.

I already have a presupposition in my heart, and when I see a real person again, I can feel the powerful aura of the superior person on the other party.

Under Chi Yao's gaze, Lu Lv was enlightened for a moment, and finally realized that what he said was not important.

Because the other party came prepared, whatever they said could be seen through by the other party.

This made Lu Lu feel deeply powerless, as if he was bound by an invisible thing, unable to struggle.

The more you feel imprisoned, the more intense your turbulent emotions will be, and you will not be able to calm down.

Chi Yao reminded: "When you can't control yourself, it's best not to look directly at others, or your eyes alone can fully expose the thoughts in your heart." Chi Yao's calm narration broke

Lu Lu's hard work. The last shred of sanity.

Emotions surged up, resentment, resentment and pain broke through his proper restraint and exploded.

"Can't I like Shi Xing?"

Lu Lu stopped being respectful, and his tone became sarcastic and sharp.

"Besides, whether I like him or not, I think you have already made a thorough investigation, Your Majesty, so why bother to ask?

" Misunderstood."

Chi Yao: "Misunderstood what?"

Knowing that he shouldn't say it, but Lu Lu couldn't control it, his heart surged darkly, and he said vindictively, "Misunderstanding my answer is very important, misunderstanding your relationship with Shi Xing, It's not as good as the report..."

"Misunderstanding... my existence may make you feel a potential threat."

Fu Qing frowned and took a step forward.

Chi Yao raised his hand and stopped it.

no need.

Seeing Lu Lu's emotional outburst, Chi Yao was amused, "I'm curious how your existence can make me feel threatened." Chi Yao

looked at Lu Lu, but Lu Lu was not in his eyes.

Lu Lu had already experienced this feeling once with Shi Xing. He hit the bottom and rebounded. He ignored it and gritted his teeth and said, "In my opinion, that's a lot."

Chi Yao would like to hear about it.

Lu Lu also dared to say: "I grew up with Shi Xing, and friendship is naturally different from the relationship between halfway matching and binding." "

Yes, Shi Xing didn't choose me, but it doesn't mean he didn't have feelings for me beyond friendship." , first love is always beautiful, maybe he made a different choice when getting married, but..."

Lu Lv burst out laughing.

"But I approached him many times, and even went a little too far, and he didn't actually do anything to me. He was merciful to me." "

This mercilessness may not be without past feelings mixed in."

Some In that instant, Lu Lu almost believed his words.

I wanted to laugh, but my eyes were burning.

He thought he had spoken provocatively enough, but Chi Yao in front of him was still unmoved.

It was too late to get the feedback he deserved, which made Lu Lu feel as if he had punched the cotton. He was so excited that he even ignored the offense and said, "Finally, Shi Xing and I are the same age. Your Majesty has been in power for a long time. Yes. Government affairs and military affairs can be handled with ease, but it may not be possible to treat young partners."

"Is the communication between you and Xing Xing still smooth?"

Chi Yao's expression remained unchanged, but the peace in his eyes quietly receded.

He obviously had the same expression as before, but the subtle changes in his expression brought a shocking aura.

Lu Lu finally felt the pleasure of revenge.

Chi Yao: "Have you finished?"

Once the darkness growing in his heart tasted the sweetness, he crossed the line again uncontrollably, "There is one sentence left."

Chi Yao said nothing.

Lu Lu finally slowed down his speech, and asked word by word with emphasis, "Your Majesty came to look for me, isn't it because of taste?"

Chi Yao's expression turned cold completely.

Just as Lu Lu wanted to laugh, a powerful mental force hit him. This time he couldn't even resist, and he fell to his knees, the veins on his forehead popped up. In a few seconds, he was completely pushed to the ground, curled up in pain.

Chi Yao didn't attack him, but used the level difference to push Lu Lu to the ground.

While struggling, Lu Lu still did not forget to continue, "Your Majesty, did you become angry from embarrassment at what I said?" "Does Shi

Xing know that you came to see me today?" Chi Yao didn't make a move, but Fu Qing did. Chi Yao didn't stop him. Lu Lu was rolling on the ground in pain, but his heart was distorted and happy, as if in an invisible place, a game had been reversed. It made up for the pain and helplessness of losing Time Star since leaving the tree nest.

"Is it necessary to be treated like this if you tell the truth? Your Majesty's demeanor is only here~"

Lu Lu continued desperately.

Xiang Fei took a step forward.

Before Xiang Fei shot, Chi Yao stood up first.

The mental power did not withdraw, nor did he attack. At the same time, he still did not stop Fu Qing's attack.

Walk to Lu Lu in a few steps.

Lu Lu saw Chi Yao's polished uppers, and at the same time heard the other party's cold answer.

"Didn't you ask for this?"

"You deliberately said something so ugly, regardless of your status, family and friends, just to make me angry?" "

I've done it for you."

Lu Lu was startled.

The next moment, Chi Yao slowly raised his hand and called Fu Qing to stop.

The pressure on Lu Lu's body was relieved, but he described it as being extremely embarrassed, especially compared with the well-dressed Chi Yao, it can be said that one is in the sky and the other is on the ground.

Clutching the carpet tightly with his fingers, he tried to get up while losing his strength, and Chi Yao just looked at him like this.

The expressionless face made Lu Lu feel uncomfortable looking down, but he tried his best to not want to talk on his stomach, he couldn't stand up, and he had to sit on the carpet even if he tried his best, raising his jaw with difficulty.

It is a provocative and confrontational move.

It means not to be afraid, and it means let the horse come.

After a moment of silence, Chi Yao spoke again.

"You grew up with Xing Xing / He may have had feelings for you beyond friendship / First love is always beautiful..." Chi Yao smiled, "I'm so sure, have you been together?" "Being a couple,

or Have you ever confessed to each other?"

Looking at Lu Lu, his smoky gray eyes were inorganically cold, making Lu Lu's back shiver.

"Don't talk? You speak so swearingly, so it's actually your personal feeling?"

Lu Lu distinguished: "Shi Xing is close to me..."

Chi Yao: "How close? Will you blush when talking to you? Or to you Have you ever acted beyond friendship?"

Lu Lu choked up.

Chi Yao: "The closeness you said doesn't mean accepting your gift?" Lu Lu struggled

: "He will return the gift to me!"

The smile, the mocking smile, was not very harmful, but it made Lu Lu feel a great humiliation.

"Well, receiving a gift from a classmate and returning the gift, my nephew will also do things, won't your other classmates not?" Lu Lu: "

."

Chi Yao asked him as if he was watching some joke, "This is what you said Close?"

"That's possible. It's not about the same as what I defined, but the essential difference of different concepts."

Chi Yao said again: "Shi Xing did show mercy to you, but you are sure it is because of you Not because of the reason, but because of the consideration of the power of the Third Legion behind you?"

"By the way, I can tell you that Xing Xing has been by my side for a year and a half. No matter how angry he is, he never hit anyone. Congratulations, you became the first imperial person he beat with his fist." Lu Lu was dumbfounded

.

Chi Yao affirmed: "Compared to punishing you according to the regulations, of course, this is a kind of 'mercy'. If you want to think so, just think so." Lu Lu: "...

"

Lu Lu said a lot, Chi Yao's The memory is also very good, and it is disassembled sentence by sentence.

Chi Yao: "Shi Xing and I are not of the same generation, I admit that." "

As for communication issues, Xing Xing is a very sincere person, he will tell you anything, if you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it, so far, you I feel that the prevailing conditions..."

It's too funny, Chi Yao couldn't help laughing, "I still say that, if you want to think so, just think so." I

have to say that the etiquette taught by the royal family, want to When it's mean, it's mean.

Fu Qing has reason to suspect that if the sentence "If you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it", if it doesn't conform to His Highness's style, it is actually strongly implying something!

"Finally."

"Shi Xing didn't know that I came to see you today."

"But it's not that I didn't tell him on purpose, it's that he didn't tell me from the beginning."

Lu Lu was puzzled.

Looking at the young man sitting, Chi Yao said deliberately in a calm tone.

"Xing Xing doesn't know that I'm here to find you."

"Actually, I ran into him in the atrium that day, and when I went back to my bedroom, I asked him about your visit." "Do you know how he

described your visit to him?"

Lu Lu knew he shouldn't ask.

Especially when Chi Yao showed such a look that he was bound to win, he should know that it was a trap, it was impossible, and there would certainly be no good answer.

But... Hearing Shi Xing's name, as if bewitched by something, Lu Lu couldn't help asking, "How did he describe me to you?"

Chi Yao curled his lips, "That's the problem, he didn't describe me to me."

Shi Xing never mentioned Lu Lu to Chi Yao, and Lu Lu was nothing to him.

On this basis, if Chi Yao sees Lu Lu, he naturally doesn't need it, and shouldn't bother Shi Xing with it.

Lu Lu sneered, "Maybe he doesn't want you to know my existence..." "

You're right."

Chi Yao added leisurely, "He said he didn't want this kind of thing to occupy my time with him. "

Lu Lu's pupils contracted.

Chi Yao: "Say that because I have a good life, I don't want to argue with people who have nothing."

Chi Yao looked at Lu Lu indifferently, and continued cruelly.

"Say—it's unnecessary and unnecessary."

There is no name.

Total disregard.

Lu Lu couldn't believe it, in the madness, he was rational but sober——

This is the same attitude that Shi Xing had when facing him.

Yeah, completely ignored.

If he wanted to refute it, he couldn't, because Lu Lu already believed it in his heart.

Looking at Lu Lv's gradually crimson eyes, Chi Yao didn't mind adding fuel to the flames, and added, "At first I also thought about whether he didn't want to cause trouble for you, but I've met you, I admit, my partner You're right, talking to you is indeed a waste of time."

Chi Yao looked at Lu Lu from top to bottom.

His eyes passed only once, and it was very fast, but Lu Lu felt as if he had been seen through the inside. His embarrassment, distortion, and even darkness were invisible to the other party, and there was no way to hide.

"You pestered him during the match, because you didn't have a clear understanding of the relationship between you, and you didn't understand your own abilities enough." "

You went to him at the border, because you disregarded military regulations and disregarded the family's reliance on the legion."

" A few days ago, you still looked for him..."

With a chuckle, sarcastically, "How do you want me to describe it, it's probably... to humiliate yourself."

"Sorry, before you, I really rarely I heard the wording of youth as an advantage in choosing a mate."

"The stars will reach my age, and you will too, unless..."

Chi Yao's voice became serious, "I can't live." The

sudden change of face made Lu Lv startled , was taken by Chi Yao's aura and was frightened.

Realizing that Chi Yao can really do this, Lu Lu finally sees the fear of power in his bones.

Chi Yao naturally saw it from his face.

The contempt in my heart is even worse.

Another look at the communicator, so much time wasted, it's time to end it.

When Shi Xing didn't tell him about Lu Lu, Chi Yao finally admitted at this moment that his partner's point of view was right.

This conversation was both sad and ridiculous.

Chi Yao: "I came to you because you are entangled with the stars."

"In my eyes, things can be changed once and twice." "

You have crossed the line."

Lu Lu snorted coldly, not liking this high-sounding wording , "Isn't it because..."

Chi Yao knew what he wanted to say, and denied, "No."

This meeting has little to do with the past relationship between Lu Lu and Shi Xing.

Chi Yao: "Xingxing is very good. It's normal for someone to like you. It's human nature." "It

doesn't matter what he thought of you in the past. It's not important for young Muai. It's normal to have a good impression of your peers in adolescence. This can only be done." It proves that he is no different from most people."

"The past is over."

"The key is now."

"Now he doesn't want to see you, now, he is my partner."

Chi Yao looked down at Lu Lu.

Lu Lu clenched his fists, and after a while, he laughed again, as if he had found some comfort, and said, "Who can say beautiful words!" He

actually felt that Chi Yao said one thing and did another.

Realizing something, Chi Yao squatted down.

Lu Lu felt that the other party looked down on him already very oppressive.

He was wrong. He looked at Chi Yao at close range, and that sense of oppression swept over him like a wave and overwhelmed him.

Chi Yao looked at Lu Lv for a moment, and suddenly said, "Your thinking is a big problem."

Chi Yao didn't feel that any of his words were wrong, but it was Lu Lv's rebuttal, which implied his estimation of himself, It's just not normal.

"Pretty words? Then what do you think I should think? Do you mind your classmate friendship with Shi Xing and not allow others to like Shi Xing??" Lu Lu didn't

answer, but his eyes gave Chi Yao the answer.

Chi Yao had the urge to pinch his eyebrows for a moment.

I can't believe it, this is Lu Guangyu's son and Lu Li's younger brother.

"I understand."

Chi Yao breathed out lightly, "It seems that this trip is not a loss."

If such a factor is really swayed in the imperial capital, he will be really worried if he contacts him again in the future.

"Perhaps, before learning to love others, you can learn to respect them first."

"In my capacity, I can indeed do what you say." "

But loving someone is not about being restricted or possessed.

" Like an alarm bell, Lu Lu felt dizzy and couldn't believe it.

"Don't you want many people to like Shi Xing?" Lu Lu forced himself to be calm, distorting the meaning.

Chi Yao: "This has nothing to do with my preferences. Excellent people can attract more people. If you can't accept it, then don't look for an excellent partner in the first place. This is the most fundamental solution." Lu Lu: "

Then You are not afraid of time and stars..."

Feeling extremely absurd, Chi Yao stroked his cuffs, and replied calmly but unshakably, "Did you forget that there are not many people who are better than me?" Lu Lu: "

. "

Chi Yao shook his head, chatted for a short time, and the absurd feeling made him almost speechless.

During the movement, Lu Lu's eyes froze when he saw something.

On the side of Chi Yao's neck, there were tooth marks, and further down, it was dark red and purple.

Although he has no experience, Lu Lu can still distinguish the hickey marks.

As for who left behind, there is no need to say much.

Lu Lu's mind was blank, and then he recalled Shi Xing that day. He didn't see any traces on Shi Xing's neck and body.

Chi Yao also noticed the freezing of Lu Lu's gaze, and then realized what the other party was looking at.

The traces are left by Shi Xing.

When Shi Xing wanted to stop that day, he refused to let him go. He clasped the opponent's waist and led him into action.

Shi Xing was so forced that he couldn't bear it, and bit the side of his neck a few times, he was in a daze, and didn't care whether he was conspicuous, and of course Chi Yao didn't care, so... that's it.

When Shi Xing has marks on his body, he will be very unhappy and feel inappropriate, so he usually doesn't leave them in conspicuous places.

But he didn't ask for this, so although Shixing was sorry afterwards, he was fine.

But to a certain extent, these traces can glimpse how they get along in private, and can glimpse Chi Yao's pampering and indulgence to Shi Xing.

Can get a glimpse of...the equality of their personalities.

Lu Lu opened his mouth and was speechless.

With hindsight, everything Chi Yao said may be true...

The look in Lu Lu's eyes completely dimmed.

My first reaction was that I was ridiculous.

I don't know if I look like a clown in front of Chi Yao today.

Second reaction, tear incontinence.

Facing Chi Yao, he suddenly realized that he and Shi Xing would never meet again.

Chi Yao didn't care what he thought.

The treatment of Lu Lu had been planned long ago, and the meeting was just to adjust the details.

"The Blue Stars entangled in the tree nest, and the army approached the mothership without authorization. These will be recorded in your file truthfully. You know what will affect the army." "

Clashing with the royal family, the elders will deal with the Lu family later."

" As for the education issue..."

It is also the biggest issue that makes Chi Yao feel.

"The First Military Academy will exchange a group of students with the Alliance every year. At that time, I will ask Lu Guangyu to select teachers for you and take charge of you. You can finish your studies in the Alliance with peace of mind." "As for returning to the Empire after a few years, what

? I can go back to the imperial capital in time."

"It depends on your performance."

Chi Yao left.

A small group of soldiers remained.

In charge of watching Lu Lv pack up.

Later, they were sent directly to the First Military Academy. Before the exchange, Lu Lu was not allowed to leave the military academy.