Chapter 72 Foreign Aid

When the communication was disconnected, Shi Xing did not go to rest as he said, but closed his eyes and sat quietly for a minute or two, as if he had thought about something, then slowly opened his eyes, raised his head and asked Tang Mi, "Disconnect?" Have you?"

After getting an affirmative answer, Shi Xing said, "Including Wei Wenshu, let's have a meeting with the people in the villa." After thinking about it,

Shi Xing called his name, "Uncle Xu is definitely coming, General Fei and Fu The major general also called, Bi Zhou should have gone to sleep, forget it, he is still growing, let's talk to him tomorrow..." After a pause,

Shi Xing: "Just these people, Tang Mi, please go and call me Come together when you're all set."

After ordering, the study fell into silence again, and Shi Xing closed his eyes to rest his mind.

Opening his eyes again, he found that Wei Wan was sizing him up, and asked in a daze, "What's wrong?"

Wei Wan shook his head.

After looking at Shi Xing carefully for a few more times, he finally couldn't hold back and asked, "Your Highness... the attitude in the meeting just now was not taught by His Majesty, right?"

Although Wei Wan did not intervene in Shi Xing's education policy, Xu Jin When teaching government affairs with Chi Yao, some things would catch her eyes, so although she didn't participate in the whole process, Wei Wan generally knew what Shi Xing learned.

If there are a few, I feel very strange.

Shi Xing smiled, "You want to ask me about my aggressive appearance?"

Wei Wan was speechless and wanted to make up a few words, but the word "aggressive" was more like a self-deprecating one. Shi Xing didn't care about Wei Wan's reaction and just shook his head Said, "Your Highness didn't teach me, he wouldn't teach me these things, it's..."

Shi Xing thought for a while, then smiled again, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, "Let's have some life experience."

"In the past, when I was too weak, I suffered a little loss. I didn't want to continue to encounter this kind of grievance, so I reacted more violently. Although the expression was inappropriate, it was more useful. Over time, it was like this.

" Defective, but more tactful and appropriate handling, Shi Xing will not.

He couldn't get it right, he knew it, but he couldn't do anything about it.

Although Shi Xing was laughing and the narration was uneventful, Wei Wan truly felt pity.

Wei Wan said sincerely, "If it is placed on other direct lineages of the royal family, it will indeed be out of proportion, but on the little highness, especially in the current situation, I think it is just right." Wei Wan: "Your highness, don't you

? It requires too much psychological burden, and your identity is completely fine for acting like this."

"Really?"

With Wei Wan's affirmation, Shi Xing smiled again, a smile from the heart.

Wei Wan felt that the smile was much more pleasing to the eye this time.

After a while, everyone was there.

They are all familiar people, and Shi Xing didn't hide it, and said straight to the point, "I think, and I think I should participate in the reception of the alliance's diplomacy." Yes,