Chapter 83 Abandoned

The panic broke out and spread, just like a drop of water breaking a calm lake. At first, only a small circle responded. As time went on, the surrounding lake slowly rippled and was definitely disturbed.

The two blocks where Shixing and Erya are located are the original small circle.

Chi Yao is located a little further outside.

When the chaos spread in front of them, the fleeing crowd had already revealed the situation.

"There are star beasts."

"Ah, ah, the star beasts have entered the celebration, run quickly."

Chi Yao's heart jumped.

time star!

However, before he could take any action, Xu Jin reacted more quickly and called out loudly, "Your Majesty!

" In a hurry, he spread out his mental power on a large scale, causing the mental sea in the disordered period to be more turbulent.

Although Chi Yao wanted to do this subconsciously, he held back and raised his hand for a moment to stop Xu Jin from persuading him.

At the same time, he called out, "Bi Zhou."

He was more than a direct line of the empire present, and Bi Zhou's combat record several times was no worse than that of a seasoned and high-ranking officer. This is the advantage brought by the direct blood of the imperial royal family. In front of the actual strength, skills and experience are not very useful.

Bi Zhou obviously thought of going with Chi Yao too.

As soon as Chi Yao called out, his mental power was centered around them, and spread out in all directions like a tide in an instant, and he was young and didn't know how to restrain himself. The level difference brought more oppression to the alliance officials than Chi Yao, making people Difficulty breathing.

Will and Li Yu looked at each other before this absolute level of crushing, and they both saw fear in each other's eyes.

It's all because Bi Zhou has no sense of presence these days. They counted Chi Yao and Shi Xing, but they missed Bi Zhou, a direct line of Bellman.

The direct lineage of the imperial family, even if they are minors, have not yet rated their spiritual power, so they are quite terrifying existences.

In one breath, two breaths, Bi Zhou's spiritual power has spread to Shi Xing and his party like a tide.

Shi Xing recognized where the spiritual power belonged, and instead of resisting, he raised his hand to touch it, letting the other party perceive him.

Fei Chu and Fu Qing would occasionally be transferred by the palace teacher to train Bi Zhou, and they were more familiar with Bi Zhou's spiritual power, and they didn't make any resistance, only Erya took a step back before recognizing him, "It's Bi Zhou. "

The royal family's spiritual power level surpassed, and soon, Bi Zhou's spiritual power spread across two streets. The star beast was stunned by Bi Zhou's mental power, and subconsciously wanted to run, without waiting for Shi Xing and Erya to make another move , Bi Zhou's spiritual barrier imprisoned the star beast and locked it firmly in midair.

Looking at Jane Miller, who was covered in blood and flesh under the star beast, Shi Xing's expression didn't fluctuate. He didn't mean to let Bi Zhou let go of the star beast, and he didn't feel sorry for being interrupted at all.

Fei Chu took a look at Shi Xing, and inexplicably felt that at this moment, he and Chi Yao were somewhat indescribably similar.

Erya chuckled, with a disdainful tone, telling everyone present what was on the mind, "It's cheaper for him."

And Bi Zhou, who was watched by everyone around him, also softly "Huh" when he felt the star beast.

Xu Jin asked the anxiety in Chi Yao's heart, "What's the matter?"

Bi Zhou looked strange, "Uncle, Brother Fu and Brother Shi are all fine, I sensed them, but the star beast is entangled with a mental power..."

Bi Zhou's perception deepened, and after a while, he confirmed, "

Let's say A-level, a person with A-level mental power." Xu Jin was nervous: "Changyue!?"

Bi Zhou shook his head immediately, "No, no, brother Changyue and brother Shi They are together, some distance away from the star beast, this person...is a resident of the empire?"

Bi Zhou wondered, "But the people around have all run away, this is not the end of a street, so it's not that unfortunate. "

At first I thought it was the people around Shi Xing who had been killed. Hearing what Bi Zhou said, Marshal Will realized something, suffocated, and subconsciously looked at Li Yu. Both of them were sweating on their backs, but both They all lowered their heads at the same time, in a panic, not daring to show anything unusual.

Hearing that Shi Xing was not hindered, Chi Yao's slightly frowned eyebrows stretched.

Bi Zhou brought the second good news, "Oh, by the way, I feel that sister Erya is together, too."

Now Chi Yao was completely relieved.

With Erya around, her attack method is unique, even if there is another star beast, with Fei Chu's cooperation, it will be easy to kill.

Relieved, Chi Yao thought of something else, "Are there any victims around?" Chi

Yao asked, Xu Jin also realized later that the star beasts are cannibals, but there are many blue stars in the empire , Their spiritual power will dissipate again when they mature, and the news of star beasts attacking blue star people emerges endlessly. After a long time, everyone has forgotten the inherent cognition of star beasts before there is no mother tree.

Star beasts cannibalize people, plunder planetary resources, catch up with the outbreak of beast hordes, and sweep across the border. They are even more like locusts in ancient times.

Bi Zhou's mental power was swept away, and he brought back a message, "One of them has died, and he can't feel the exact level of mental power."

"The cause of death...the head and body were separated, it should be the attack of the star beast."

The two people, Miller and his entourage, were perfectly matched in number.

Marshal Will closed his eyes, and he began to think of countermeasures at high speed in his mind.

However, before Bi Zhou finished speaking, he tilted his head again, and Bi Zhou said uncertainly, "Uncle, this star beast is a mutant, but the mutation is a bit strange." "I can't tell.

"

After all, Bi Zhou is not an adult, has never been on a battlefield, and star beasts are rarely seen. It is already very good to be able to perceive this level.

Chi Yao didn't blame, just nodded and said, "Go and see."

Thinking of something, Chi Yao turned his head to look at the alliance diplomats who looked surprised, and invited with a smile, "Are you with us?

" Your Majesty is coming this way."

Er Ya said.

Shi Xing nodded, not surprised, asked Fu Qing to check Jane Miller's injury, and said, "Then let's wait here for them."

No one objected.

Fu Qing checked and reported, "Four or five ribs were broken, the ribs did not go deep into the internal organs, the leg was broken, and there were star beast bite marks on the face. Unfortunately, there were no fatal injuries, and the person was still alive." Then he asked a very morally challenging question

. Question, "I can do a little first aid while waiting for the medical staff to arrive, do you need me to provide this help?"

Fei Chugang wanted Fu Qing not to waste that effort, but Shi Xing said one step ahead of him, "Do it, the diplomat from the alliance, can you help me?" Where it is helpful, the empire will naturally entertain it."

His voice was extremely cold, and he couldn't hear a single emotion from a simple order.

Only then did Fei Chu turn his head, "Oh yes, let's do it, someone from Chi is coming soon, we are standing, and the alliance diplomats are lying down, this scene is too unfriendly." Even if all of this has something to do with

Miller Before the relationship is formalized, standing at the level of the empire, hindering the sensitivity of the identities of both parties, it is not easy to explode. Shi Xing's approach is right, at least it will not leave any talk in front of people.

Shi Xing turned his head and asked Fei Chuerya again, "Is my complexion bad?"

He didn't ask Fei Chu and didn't pay attention, but when he asked Fei Chu carefully, Fei Chu couldn't believe it, "I don't have any complexion at all, are you scared? "

I asked like this, but I didn't feel like it in my heart. When I was fighting star beasts in the northern border, the scene was more exciting than today, and I didn't see Shi Xing like this.

Sure enough, Shi Xing shook his head, "I didn't have a good rest, so I stimulated it

a little more

, that's it. " Not to look too restless.

Er Ya raised her eyebrows, feeling that Shi Xing was interesting.

A few minutes later, a group of people appeared at the end of the empty long street. Shi Xing saw the familiar attire, took a small step forward, stopped again, and stood far in front of their team.

When they got close enough to see each other's expressions, Chi Yao didn't say anything, Xu Jin shouted, "Your Highness, why are you like this, are you surprised?" Xu Jin is a servant, and usually responsible for the direct line of the royal family is food, clothing, housing, transportation and

health , he first paid attention to Shi Xing's poor complexion, which saved a lot of trouble in the follow-up.

Shi Xing smiled and did not argue, just said, "It's okay."

If he added something meaningful, "I didn't expect to see the star beast in the imperial capital."

Chi Yao walked in front of Shi Xing, his eyes were all focused on On his face, Shi Xing stretched out his hand, he held it, and just about to express his concern, Shi Xing scratched his palm.

Chi Yao was startled, then Shi Xing hugged Chi Yao directly, and buried his whole face in his chest.

When the imperial officials and diplomats behind him saw this, they felt that Shi Xing was frightened, and the blue star was generally considered to be weak.

Chi Yao: "Bi Zhou, you deal with it first."

Then he took people a few steps to the side, and anyone with a partner knew that he was going to coax people alone.

An imperial official sneaked a look at the place where the two were standing. Sure enough, as they were far away, His Majesty hugged his partner even tighter, and Shi Xing also showed a kind of fragility that needed to be relied on. The official couldn't help feeling in his heart, It's good to be young, even a relationship is so sticky.

And where he couldn't see, Shi Xing turned his back to the crowd with a calm expression, grasping the important thing, and narrated the actual situation to Chi Yao in an intimate gesture of embracing each other sentence by sentence.

After Shi Xing finished speaking, Chi Yao's eyes also sank.

Shi Xing: "This star beast definitely didn't come from outside. Its ability is very special..."

He cooperated with Erya and tested it one after another

. ·Bachelor Miller!!"

"My God, it's Bachelor Miller!!"

"Bachelor, how could it be a bachelor, my God, what is going on? What happened to the diplomats of our alliance in the empire, you must give us an explanation.

" How could the diplomats of our alliance be killed?"

Shi Xing knew that it would not be long, but as expected, when he found out that it was Jane Miller, the diplomats of the alliance exploded instantly.

The reception officers of the empire reassured, "Everyone, stay calm and don't be impatient."

The reception officers: "There must be some misunderstanding, and besides, the star beasts are not what we want to see, and the empire cannot control the star beasts. Whoever is attacking, everyone around is safe now, please don't panic too much."

Hearing the movement, Chi Yao and Shi Xing looked back, just as Shi Xing had finished speaking, Chi Yao led Shi Xing up forward.

Nearly before, Shi Xing whispered, "Your Highness, let me explain."

Chi Yao nodded.

After a while, Shi Xing stood in front of the alliance diplomats with a pale complexion, holding Chi Yao's hand tightly, and began to speak in a particularly weak state.

As soon as he opened his mouth, he was surprised again.

Shi Xing said: "I'm sorry everyone, we didn't take good care of Maester Miller, but it wasn't because we didn't want to, but because we were dealing with another star beast when Maester Miller was killed." Huh

? What, another star beast? !

Everyone was shocked.

Shi Xing was telling the truth, but a paragraph was removed and some details were blurred.

So in everyone's imagination, when Shi Xing and his party were struggling to kill an ss-level star beast, this s-level star beast somehow slipped in. This star beast also has an extremely rare space mutation ability, By accident, I ran into Maester Miller and his entourage.

Shi Xing expressed compassion, "This star beast has a strong ability to mutate in space, and it can also cover up its breath."

Shi Xing: "The empire deeply regrets the misfortune suffered by Bachelor Miller. We don't know why all pedestrians After leaving, Maester Miller will still be on the street."

After speaking, as if he didn't want to recall any more, he turned his face away, Shi Xing's eyes were shining brightly under the street lamp, and in a daze, everyone seemed to see that there was something hidden in those eyes. of water vapor.

Getting closer, Bi Zhou finally knew where the strangeness he felt was, and Hui reported, "Uncle, although it is a mutant quasar, its attack is very weak, and its mental power does not have penetrating ability. It only has space variation. The ability is very strong, you see..."

The next moment, Bi Zhou mentally let go of the star beast, and the eyes of the alliance diplomats widened.

Most of the alliance is a peaceful planet, and it is inside the galaxy. Not to mention star beasts, they are rare on the battlefield. Release star beasts in person... one or two of the diplomats were frightened.

But a minute later, the star beast was controlled by Bi Zhou again, and it had jumped to the streets of the empire a thousand meters away.

But it was still within the control of Bi Zhou's mental power.

Realizing something, Chi Yao frowned.

He nodded calmly, and then asked, "Everyone in these two streets has run away, why didn't Maester Miller leave?"

This question is wonderful, and the diplomats who were angrily asked just now were keenly aware of some weird.

That's right, why is Miller still here? He can't be a target for the star beast?

Li Yu suddenly said, "Bachelor Miller has just been discharged from the hospital and is still weak. He just wanted to go out for a stroll when he came to the celebration, and the bachelor is so old. I'm afraid there are no young people who are alert." "This star beast has a space

jump Ability, if you happen to bump into a bachelor and His Royal Highness Shi Xing is dealing with another star beast, I am afraid that the bachelor will be powerless and will not be able to run if he wants to." This answer was expected by Shi Xing, and he

thought of it when he just replayed .

What Shi Xing can think of, so can Chi Yao.

But Chi Yao still has a question, "Then why aren't the bachelor's entourage and the bachelor together, and the place of death is some distance away from here?" Will also came back to his

senses, and hurriedly made amends, and pressed Miller to the victim's position.

"Maybe it's because the entourage didn't come back, so Maester Miller didn't want to leave? They've lived together for so long, and the maester must have cared for the people around him. It just so happened that the star beast attacked the entourage, and Maester Miller also had a similar smell. , so the star beast attacked the bachelor immediately?"

The star beast is sensitive to smell, and this argument is also tenable.

Shi Xing looked towards the corner of the street, and suddenly said, "There are cameras, and the imperial capital is controlled by an optical brain. What's going on will be clear after investigation." Li Yu: "..."

Will

: "..."

Li Yuyi Sternly said, "Bachelor Miller was seriously injured for no reason. I hope the Empire will investigate carefully. We must give us Tianyuan Star and the alliance diplomats an explanation."

Chi Yao said coldly, "Naturally."

After some discussion, the ambulance spaceship from the First Hospital finally arrived , the emergency doctor did a simple examination on Miller, looked up and asked, "Family, are there any family members?"

Marshal Will came out, "Tell me what you have."

The doctor: "The patient is old and has suffered such a serious injury. The situation is not optimistic. When he arrives at the hospital, he needs to be operated immediately. The operation needs to be signed and approved. Can you sign it?" Is it?"

Marshal Will hesitated for a moment, and said, "I can follow and send the agreement to the family members for signature." "

That's fine too."

Just as they were about to leave, Chi Yao suddenly said, "The army will follow, To protect the personal safety of Bachelor Miller, the No. 1 Hospital must not let anyone get into trouble."

If he died, it would be a troublesome matter.

There is no proof of death, but it will become the reason for the alliance to cry.

Fei Chu immediately made arrangements, and within a moment, an emperor led a small group of people and left in a battleship following the rescue spaceship.

After the hospitalization was over, the scene was sealed off for follow-up investigation, and the officials of the Alliance and the Empire were subsequently dismissed.

Chi Yao led Shi Xing, boarded the royal spaceship one after another, and left.

Chi Yao was fine in front of people, but when he got on the spaceship, his face darkened instantly.

"The black market."

"The empire is heavily guarded. This star beast is unlikely to come from outer space. In addition, its level and attack power are not high. Bringing it in, and being able to reach the imperial capital through the port smoothly, it must have been transported with high-tech technology."

As the alliance's life technology is advanced, it is self-evident where the technology comes from.

Chi Yao: "The black market here in the imperial capital has not been cleaned up for several years. Taking advantage of this opportunity, it is time to settle accounts."

Miller's business can only wait for the results of the investigation.

When first hearing Miller was around, Shi Xing was shocked, avenged on the spot, and felt fine after boarding the spaceship. Once the matter of Miller was put aside, Shi Xing thought of the first star beast again, only feeling foggy and unpredictable through.

Everyone had their own thoughts, and there was a moment of silence in the atmosphere.

Xu Jin adjusted, "Let's wait for the investigation of Miller's matter. Erya is here today. Xingxing doesn't know her yet. Don't be so sullen." Erya stood aside with her arms folded, and said with a smile, "It's okay,

I I live alone on weekdays, but I haven't seen such a lively scene for many years." "It's a

coincidence that the last time I witnessed this kind of undercurrent was with everyone."

Fei Chu: "Don't make fun of us! Er

Ya: "How can it be sarcasm, tell the truth."

Fei Chu shook his head, not believing it.

When Xu Jin mentioned this, as the host and patient, Chi Yao and Shi Xing also pulled out of their respective thoughts and began to formally greet Erya.

Erya accepted, looked at Chi Yao and said like chatting, "I thought you would never match, Your Highness."

Chi Yao's face remained unchanged, "Life always has many accidents and surprises."

Erya: "Indeed, I didn't expect there to be such a high-ranking Blue Star person. I can have a good communication in two days. However, the purpose of returning to the imperial capital I came to-is a treatment planned tonight, Your Highness ?"

The answer is of course yes.

And Shi Xing can be regarded as a side witness to the horror of the medical doctor's battery life.

Draining the core of a star beast during the ceremony should have consumed a lot of mental power, but on the way back to the palace from the ceremony, Erya seemed to have recovered, and she didn't show any fatigue from the night's treatment.

Outside the door, Shi Xing let out a sigh of relief when he felt that the healing spiritual power several times that of his own was continuously flowing into Chi Yao's spiritual sea.

The treatment lasted for more than an hour, and Erya stopped after exhausting her mental strength.

At the end, the dew was deeper, and everyone who had been tossing about the celebration and the star beast all night basically went back to their rooms to rest.

When Erya came out, her face was full of tiredness, she said hello, and went to the guest room that Xu Jin had arranged for her.

Shi Xing held on to the door frame, poked his head inside the door, and met Chi Yao who had just opened his eyes.

Chi Yao beckoned to him, and Shi Xing glanced outside the door to make sure no one walked in.

The actual treatment was carried out in one of Chi Yao's suites, which was the exclusive space for Chi Yao and Shi Xing. The servants would not go here unless necessary.

It is rare for Chi Yao to sit on the carpet. When Shi Xing passed by, he asked him with anticipation, "How does it feel? Is it effective?"

Chi Yao straightened his legs and reached out to Shi Xing. Shi Xing was puzzled and clasped his fingers. Pulling down, Shi Xing fell on Chi Yao's lap.

Chi Yao asked without answering, "Why are you waiting at the door?"

His voice was a little hoarse, and it seemed that the treatment was not very comfortable.

Shi Xing put his hands on Chi Yao's face, and the other party didn't refuse, but took advantage of the opportunity to print a kiss on the inside of his arm.

The atmosphere is lingering, with some unspeakable feelings thick.

"Um."

Shi Xing nodded, admitting.

Chi Yao: "Why don't you go to rest by yourself, wouldn't it be boring to wait

?

" Feeling moved, he couldn't help stretching out his hand to caress the other person's eyes.

Chi Yao: "So worried about me?"

His voice dropped a degree, and the heat of his breath floated on Shi Xing's face, which was a bit scorching.

Shi Xing learned to fight back, "Then get better soon, and when you get better, I don't have to wait for your treatment to end."

Chi Yao laughed: "Which one do you say is better?"

Shi Xing looked deeply into that With smoky gray eyes, although he knew he shouldn't, he still said it out, "Naturally, it's the kind that has a normal mental sea and can be healthy for a long time." There was a moment of silence in the atmosphere, and Chi Yao didn't hesitate to promise, "I'm

afraid It's a bit difficult."

The tone was not heavy, but it made Shi Xing inexplicably uncomfortable.

Shi Xing said firmly: "Doctor Shi will cure you."

Before waiting for an answer this time, Shi Xing grabbed Chi Yao's collar and kissed him.

When the lips parted, Shi Xing was well behaved, but Chi Yao was messed up by him.

Embracing tightly, Chi Yao's kiss fell on the side of Shi Xing's neck, causing a slight shudder.

"Then I will trouble the doctor."

The chaotic day ended, and Shi Xing slept until noon the next day.

When he got up, Miller was seriously injured, and he had to undergo several operations. Even if the operations were successful, he would probably be inseparable from the news of medicine for the rest of his life.

is good news.

The investigation was led by Fei Chu, and he found specific merchants in the black market in one morning. The communicators of Miller and his entourage were all seized by the empire, but there was special software for the alliance inside. Miller acted cautiously, and all news was sent out Deleted, the technology of the empire does not guarantee that it will be retrieved.

Because the communicators of the alliance diplomats are not connected to the internal network of the Imperial Starnet, they have been using the external network of the starnet shared by the entire galaxy, and the communicator has life technology bonuses from other planets of the alliance... In short, deciphering It is a technical difficulty.

However, the news from the black market sellers was not so strict. At three or four in the afternoon, evidence of Miller's private chats about the black market was found. Although it did not clearly point to the star beasts, it was enough to support the Imperial Foreign Office to question the alliance.

At dinner, the technical side asked if they could decipher the communicators of Miller and his entourage, and they would reply to the palace tomorrow.

But before the results came out, the league pre-empted it with a series of documents.

From the league's apology letter to Miller's notice of dismissal and investigation, everything is available.

Before Shi Xing read it, Tang Mi accurately gave the meaning of this series of documents, "The alliance said that Miller had resentment, contacted the black market out of personal grievances, and asked the empire to repatriate Miller, and the alliance will conduct a follow-up investigation. "

At the same time, in view of the fact that Miller's behavior has deeply affected and damaged the friendly relationship between the two regimes, after the dismissal and investigation, if something is really found out in the investigation, he will be severely punished." Shi Xing: "This time the action is fast enough.

"

They acted before they found the evidence. How long has it been since the alliance changed heads?

Chi Yao read the dismissal investigation documents, threw them on the table, and concluded, "Abandon the car to protect the handsome."

Shi Xing nodded and agreed, "While taking the blame, the bachelor has completely become an abandoned son."

The alliance has been in the past for hundreds of years Well, even if there is a problem with the dismissal of the cabinet bachelors, most of them will go in a relatively decent way. It is estimated that Miller is the only one who issues dismissal investigation documents like this.

Shi Xing: "Should we agree to repatriation?"

Chi Yao: "Anyway, he is in the Imperial Hospital, surrounded by the army, so he will be detained for a while. If the alliance's follow-up processing plan chooses a place for Miller to 'retire for the rest of his life' Okay, I will consider agreeing."

Thinking of what, Shi Xing said, "This time the alliance's handling is so quick and decisive, it's wonderful, I have to find a time to notify the parties." The

play is over, but the protagonist doesn't know, it's boring after all some.

That night, under the urging of the empire, Marshal Will and Admiral Li Yu visited Bachelor Miller in person and brought this series of documents to his hospital bed.

When Shi Xing was eating the crystal fruit, when he got the news again in the palace, it was said that the First Hospital was already undergoing emergency surgery again.