Scene 10

CADEN

ALEC: I've warned you, West. Stay away from my girlfriend.

ME: And I've told you, Dunn. I am not here for Sofia.

ALEC: Then why the heck are you here?! And don't tell me that you missed me and Adam, we both know that's bullshit.

ME: I did miss you and Adam ;)

ALEC: You're playing with fire, West. Tell me the real reason or I can make it look like an accident.

ME: It's a public space.

ALEC: Want to give it a try?

ME: No.

ALEC: The reason. Now.

ME: It's the friend.

ALEC: What?!

ME: I'm here for the friend. It's not Sofia I am interested in. It never was. It has always been the friend.

ALEC: You said you were after Foxy yesterday.

ME: I didn't say anything. You threatened me the whole time.

ME: By the way, did anyone ever tell you you need therapy?

ALEC: Which friend?

ME: So, I guess someone has, since you avoided the subject. That bad, huh?

ALEC: I threatened my therapist.

ALEC: Which friend?

ME: You know, the therapist should be the one making you open up and cry, not otherwise?

ALEC: Which. Friend?

ME: The redhead.

ALEC: I have to warn you, West. If you break her heart, I might kill you.

ME: Don't tell me you have something for her too.

ALEC: I take offense to that. I only love one. Foxy. And Foxy will be sad if you hurt her bestie. And I don't like people who make Foxy sad. You do know what happens to people I don't like.

ME: I won't break her heart.

ALEC: Alright. Then you can sit at the table.

ALEC: But don't say I didn't warn you.

And although I am super creeped out after Alec's texts, I can't hide the victory smirk on my face. I get to sit at the table.

The plan can begin.