Author's Note

To every person out there who had to feel like they weren't enough. Screw everyone, you're perfect.

I can't believe the second book of the series has come to an end. A few months ago the Wrencore couples have only been an idea, some thoughts on paper. Looking back at it, I get tears in my eyes and wonder if this all isn't just a dream. Thank you all so much for making it come true!

First I want to say a thank you to you for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed Nini and Caden's story and that they made you smile. I also want to thank you for your comments and votes, your support. It means more to me than you could ever imagine. Thank you so much!

I also want to thank my sister for watching 10 Things I Hate About You with me. I fell in love with that movie and knew I wanted to put it in a book. So, thank you so much! Of course, thank you also for all the love you shower me with and for always being the one who makes me smile. This book is for you.

I also want to thank my friends, my Soph, April, Dia and Nessie. Thank you for always giving me power and for helping me find my voice. I love you so much! You mean the world to me.

I also want to thank my family for all the love and the advice they have given me. I don't know if I say this enough, but I really love you.

Thank you to all the lyrics Taylor Swift has ever written. You became my life motto. Thank you for always speaking to me and my feelings.

Thank you all!

With love, Amy