1. Sneaking in

"Where to, Miss?" The driver asked. You saw a pair of eyes looking at you through the rear view mirror as you closed the door of the taxi you just sat in and adjusted yourself in your seat.

This is usually how most of your missions began, atleast your part of the mission. Many other agents have already done their parts to let you execute the final plan.
"The New Avengers Facility, please." You said, flashing a bright smile to the driver.
"Right away, Miss." The driver said as he starts the engine. It's been six months since the aliens attacked the city. Most of the debris has been cleared but the people are still trying to get back to their normal lives. It was devastating for all of them, a few months ago they didn't even knew aliens existed. It's different now.

The alien invasion has not only opened new doors of curiousity for the people who are interested in extraterrestrial beings but the Chitauri remains has also made it's way to the black markets all across the country and is now becoming a threat to the world. You and your fellow agents in the CIA have been sent to a lot of missions lately, mostly to retrieve these remains from different locations where they are either being sold, bought, or stored. CIA still has a lot of work to be done before they really clean it all up.

The sound of tyres screeching and a gentle jerk pulled you out of your thoughts and you look outside the window. A building stood there having a modern design and a huge 'A' on it. You hand over the fare to the taxi driver and get off the taxi. You were stopped at the entrance of the building to go through a security check.

"Clear!" the security guard shouted. Ofcourse I am! You thought as you picked up your purse. You didn't carry any resources because you know this is only for the entry to the event this evening. You approach the reception, the lady sitting on the chair said,"Hello. Good afternoon, What's yout business Ma'am?"

"Hi, I'm here to see Miss. Virginia Potts. I'm Sonia Davis." No you're not! That's the name you are registered under in the database.

"Alright! Give me a moment to check with the office." She said with a warm smile. You nodded and started to look around. You found a familiar face: Harold Joseph 'Happy'. You've been told he's gonna be here, he is the security head afterall. "Yes, I need you to put your finger right there." The receptionist said and pointed to a screen right in front of you. Biometric, yes, you've been told about that as well.

You put your finger on it and after a second, it beeped green. 'Welcome, Miss. Sonia Davis.' it said with your photo on it. I guess they did their job well. A smile appeared on your face.

"Thank you! Miss. Potts is expecting you." The receptionist said, she gave you a visitor's badge and told you the way to reach the CEO's Office. You thanked her and moved to the lift as she told you to.
There were no buttons inside the lift, you've been told it's been governed by J.A.R.V.I.S., an AI built by Tony Stark himself. The lift moved up and opened to a corridor. You step out of the lift and reached the end of the corridor and saw a door labelled 'CEO'. You tapped the visitor's badge on the knob and the door opened. You opened it further.

As you stepped in, you saw, well, a Man... in a suit, who stood facing the glass wall behind the desk. His hands in his pockets and looked like he enjoying the view.
A voice announced,"Sir, Miss. Sonia Davis is here."
He turned, tilted his head to a side and his lips folded into a smile, he started moving towards his chair while looking into your eyes.
He pulled his right hand to point at you
"So, you're the one?"
Tony Stark... They gave you details about him as well.

____________________________

a/n: Hi! It's my first fanfiction, I hope you liked the first part <3
It's gonna be soooo funnnnnn!!!!!
Let's see where it goes! I mean I know where it will go, can't wait to write more 🤌🏽
Please do rate this story, it'll give me encouragement and comment what you think...
Let's be friendsssssssbshdjdkrhkskxbfiekal 💫