32. | Ruined

"Hey, nice outfit

"Hey, nice outfit." Rhys says, walking to me at my desk. I'm dressed in a white jumpsuit with a v-neck and a cape covering my arms. My feet are covered in my favorite pair of heels, which Rhys bought four pairs of.

I still can't believe that.

"Why, thank you." I smile at him. He wanted me to come in early, so he could see me before he's swept up into meetings all day. "You can thank Lindsey for this."

"She picked it out?"

"She picked out most of my clothing." I snort. "She came over and got rid of pretty much my entire closet."

He chuckles. "Lindsey seems like the fashionista type of person."

"No kidding. I'm just glad she didn't find my comfy clothes in my dresser." I lower my voice, in case she's listening.

"What was that?" I hear her call.

"Nothing!" I smile innocently.

Rhys laughs at me. "Come to my office real quick. I have something to go over with you." My brows scrunch together, but I follow him.

He shuts the door and I turn to him. "What did you want to go over?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to do this." His hand slips into my hair as he presses his lips against mine. I giggle into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Then I pull away, pecking his lips one last time. "You have meetings to get to."

He sighs dramatically. "Don't cause too much trouble."

"When have I ever?" I smile.

He pecks my lips. "Bye."

"Bye." I wave, walking to my desk. I sit down, and a few minutes later, he leaves to go to his meetings. I wonder how it feels to be stuck in meetings all day. Boring, for sure.

I look around, everyone focused and working. Standing up, I look around before I slip into his office without anybody noticing me. I shut the door quietly and walk on my tiptoes to his desk, careful not to make any sound.

Typing in the password, I unlock his computer and access the security cams in the garage. I scroll through until I find a yellow sports car pull in. It looks expensive, but that color is horrendous.

I watch as it parks before the door opens.

Jackson steps out, whistling as he tosses his keys up in the air. I want nothing more than to shove those keys down his throat.

I memorize the license plate before I close everything out and walk out of Rhys' office. I walk to my desk and sit down, pretending to do work as I wait for Jackson to enter. When he does, he glances around the room, smiling at the girls who fawn over him, while I only stare. He catches my eyes, winking.