Chapter 2: Mont Blanc Cricket

A loud crash stir (Y/N) awake. "W-Where am I..." (Y/N) looked down at and tried to move noticing she was tied to the mast with rope. "What the hell?!"

"Oh look's like your up!" The boy in the straw hat giggled as Usopp was panicking about trying to save the ship and not sinking it.

A bucket of sea water was thrown at (Y/N) by the swords man, "Don't even think about using that stupid power of yours, I'll drown you before you get the chance."

"Uggh." The sea water drained a good potion of (Y/N)'s energy just from the splash. "Alright, just no more of that. What the hell do you guys want with me anyways?! Shouldn't you just left me on the island, why take me with you?!"

"You're a bounty hunter, are you not?" Robin spoke up, smirking. "What's to say you won't come after us again?"

Luffy squatted down in front of (Y/N), leaning in close while poking her face with a curious look in his eyes. "What's your devil fruit power anyways?"

The (h/c) haired woman just looked away from him as she blushed ever so slightly from how close he got to her. "Untie me and maybe I'll tell you." She said with a malicious grin.

Zoro crosses his arms and looked down at (Y/N) with an an amused expression on his face. "Ha as if we will ever—" He was cut off by the woman now standing and rubbing her wrist from the rope's imprint.

"WHAT?! WHY THE HELL—" The group yelled in unison as they looked at the Captain who was just smiling brightly from ear to ear.

"What? Usopp said it himself, she's a good person at heart. Plus I wanted to ask her to join our crew!" He placed his hand on the back of his straw hat and giggled.

Nami quickly punched him on the back of head. "She just tried to kill Robin! Not to mention she wanted your's and Zoro's bounties as well, or did you just forget?!"

"Ow Nami, that hurt! Yeah yeah I know, but this way she won't have to kill us anymore, we'll be friends instead." Luffy replied and looked back at (Y/N), "So what do you say? Join my crew?"

(Y/N) looked shocked at the kid before her. Pondering the idea for a minute, she came to a conclusion. "Sure, why not." She shrugged and looked around the ship for her bag. "I'm a decent fighter, especially when it comes to fighting one on one. Other than my combat skills, I'm not sure what else I can bring to the crew." (Y/N) sighed and placed her sickles on each side of her hips.

"That's okay, I'm sure you'll find out where you fit in here soon enough." Luffy smiles brightly and looked towards the lover boy chef. "Sanji! I'm hungry!!"

Sanji's eyes never left (Y/N)'s figure. He smoked more on his cigarette before waving off his Captain. "(Y/N), would the lovely lady like something to drink?" His eyes turned into hearts and so did the the smoke from his cig.

"Just a cup of tea please." (Y/N) smiled softly at the blonde and walked over to where Robin and Nami were at.

"Hey my apologies for threatening your life earlier." (Y/N) rubbed the back of her neck and laughed awkwardly, "That sounded better in my head." The (h/c) haired woman facepalmed.

(Y/N) flitched felt a hand on her shoulder. "No worries. Like what you said, it comes with the title pirate." Robin's words made relief wash over (Y/N)'s body.

"I suppose I should apologize about knocking you out earlier, (Y/N)." Nami smiled brightly, "I care too much about my friends to not do anything."

"That's good to hear, Nami." (Y/N) smiled, but couldn't help but feel a set of eyes piercing her back. The feeling was interrupted when Nami and Robin spoke about meeting a man named Mont Blanc Cricket.