Chapter 36: The Choice of Life or Death

"Those fools braved Aqua Lagoona to get here. They're determined if nothing else." Kalifa spoke down to her fellow CP-9 members as they, along with Robin and (Y/N), looked down at the Straw Hats.

"Either that or they're just lucky." Jabra laughed at the crew.

"Remember. We have permission to kill this time." Lucci's words made (Y/N) flinch slightly.

"But if we kill them, it will be over before we have any fun." (Y/N) scoffed at Kaku's words making him look over at the woman.

"Hey! CP-9! Here are your orders, kill the intruders but only engage them here at the Tower of Law!!" Spandom yelled at the members before laughing down at the remaining Straw Hats. "Stupid pirates! You may act tough, but you don't know what you're getting yourself into! Come on! You don't think you can beat all of CP-9?! Do you?!! And what about the Gate's of Justice? You don't think you can open them, do you!! Even then! If things go wrong, I have this!" Spandom held up the snail he flaunted in front of (Y/N) earlier. "The golden transponder snail! Giving me the authority to issue a Buster Call!!"

"A Buster Call?!" Robin's eyes widened in fear at Spandom's words.

"Yes... that's right. I'm sure you remember it's power well... after all. It did destroyed your homeland twenty years ago. What was it? Ohara? Hard to recall the name, since it was wiped off the map!" Spandom grinned at the woman before him.

"I'LL KICK YOUR FACE IN AGAIN YOU STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHIN—" (Y/N) was cut off by Kalifa kicking her side, sending her flying backwards.

"Enough out of you." The woman pushed up glasses as she glared at (Y/N) who was groaning on the ground in pain.

Spandom laughed at the sight before him before turning back to Robin. "Anything, but that!! I'm begging you!" The archeologists yelled out at the man before her.

"Ooo! Begging for mercy! I like that. What's wrong? You don't want me to press this and annihilate all your friends with a Buster Call? Is that what you're saying??" (Y/N) coughed up blood before grinding her teeth at Spandom's words.

"You're insane. If you push that button, do you have any clue what will happen?" Robin questioned the man she glared up at.

"Of course I do! This button will eliminate any chance of your friends leaving this island alive!" Spandom grinned down at the snail. "All it takes is one little press, it couldn't be more simple!"

"If you think that, you don't understand a thing!" Robin yelled back at the man.

"Are all those old memories coming back to you now?" Spandom laughed at the woman before hovering his finger above the button. "Maybe I should press it? It might be fun... hahahahMAHAHAH!!"

"THIS ISN'T A JOKE! STOP IT!" Robin screamed out, pleading with the man.

"I'm the one who makes the demands here. Wench!"

"You say Oharah was wiped off the map, but that map doesn't show you like life of the people who lived there! Your world is so distant and so twisted, that you've lost sight of your humanity!!" Robin's words sent shivers down (Y/N) spine.

(Y/N) tried to get up, but this time couldn't. An unbearable pain was felt in her ribs, just like the pain from ten years ago. The woman winced in pain as she tried to crawl to her friend's side.

"There's a limit to how much you can sacrifice in the name of justice." Robin fell to her knees making (Y/N) look up in worry. "Buster Call is going too far! You can't use it. Anything but that! Everything will be destroyed. All of Enel's Lobby! And most likely, you as well."

"Nonsense! What are you saying?! They wouldn't kill a VIP like me! I'm not falling for your bluff!" Spandom yelled, but worry was clearly present in his voice.