Chapter 12: The Golden Belfry

(Y/N) watching as Luffy jumped from building to building as the young girl rode Pierre that chased after the boy quickly.

The (h/c) haired woman sat up Robin on the stone wall behind her. "Rest for now. I'm going to check on Zoro."

"(Y/N). Chopper's injured as well." She pointed at behind the woman, (Y/N) turned around to see the lifeless deer laying on his stomach. Her (e/c) eyes widened at the poor condition he was in.

"Chopper!" She nearly tripped as she ran over to the boy. "Chopper speak to me!" She flipped the reindeer over on his back. More tears began to form in her eyes as she saw the cuts and bruises the boy suffered from. (Y/N) worries were defended by the sounds of loud rumbling.

Robin stood up, looking to the sky. "Clouds?" The navigator questioned aloud, causing (Y/N) too look up at the dark clouds that formed above them. Soon after, a large strike of lightning was heard far from where the beaten crew members rested.

"Enel's already starting his destruction..." (Y/N) picked Chopper up carefully as she looked to her friend, "Robin..? Do you think he already found the golden bell?"

"No." She simply responded. "I do not believe the man could act so quickly. Especially if Luffy got to him." (Y/N) nodded as she looked up at the rim of his straw hat.

"Those clouds appeared above us." Robin continued. "We need to move to higher ground to avoid any casualties." As the navigation pointed up, our view was slowly blocked from a giant flying ship. "Enel..." Robin spoke calmly, but in disgust.

(Y/N) starred at the ship in awe from the fact it was flying over them. But her amazement quickly shifted, "We need to get going now." She got up and looked at the three man who laid unconscious in front of them. "How should we move them. I can carry Chopper and maybe Zoro on my back."

"No need." Robin put her hands up as she grew feet under Zoro's body. The feet began to carry Zoro away. "He's going to began the great destruction soon. And then... he will steal the golden bell and take it up with him."

(Y/N) looked at Robin's actions. A lightbulb popped in her head as she commanded two air bubbles to pick up Wiper and Gon Fall. "I know..." She sighed as she walked with her navigator. "But I also know our friends will do everything in their power to stop him."

After Robin and (Y/N) took the injured to the bottom of the giant bean stock, they looked up at two large figures moving quickly up the plant. "Is that... Luffy?!" (Y/N) squinted at she saw Luffy carrying Pierre and the young woman on his back, following them was a giant golden ball attached to Luffy's stretched out right arm.

Luffy locked eyes with (Y/N). "(Y/N)!! ROBIN! LOOK AFTER THESE TWO FOR ME!" Right after he said that, Pierre and the young girl came flying down straight at them.

(Y/N) slowed their fall with a large pocket of air before they landed on Robin's net of arms. "LUFFY WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO RECKLESS!!" (Y/N)'s scolding quickly turned to worry as the golden ball dragged Luffy down the bean stock. Thankfully Luffy caught himself by digging his left hand and feet into the vine's side.

"Luffy?" Robin questioned the boy. "What do you have on your arm?" (Y/N) shut up the screaming girl, who was in shock at Robin's devil fruit, by pinching the girl's ear. The woman told the young one to shush so she can talk to her captain.

"Robin!" Luffy called out to his navigator. "The golden bell is at the top of this vine, right? And Enel is trying to get his hands on it, isn't he?"

"Right!" Robin yelled back to at the boy. "If the grand bell free exists, then the bell would be there! But he's already—"

Robin was cut off by Luffy, "Good!" The boy began to climb up the bean stock quickly as (Y/N) tried to call out to him.

"Gone. Just like that." Robin turned to the young girl as (Y/N) sighed in defeat from her captain's action. "So young lady, have you seen our navigator? A woman with orange hair."