Chapter 5: Conis, Pagaya and Dials

"My money says we live straight through this." Sanji looked ahead as his arms wrapped around Merry's railing.

"A cloud road that goes straight up?" Zoro looked ahead as well. "You might want to rethink that bet."

Everyone fell back as we went up the cloud. Robin caught Chopper using her devil fruit while Sanji caught Nami bridal style. Usopp was stopped by Zoro stepping on his head and (Y/N) was caught over Zoro's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

After a rollercoaster of cloud roads, Chopper spotted a sign. "Godland Skypiea." Robin questioned the sign, "What is Godland Skypiea?"

Luffy shouted out that this wasn't the exit like Chopper though, but the entrance! The lobster threw us up once we reached to the top, "Huh... THERE IT IS!" Luffy exclaimed, "SKY ISLAND!"

Everyone looked in awe as the Merry landed not too rough on the White White Sea."Didn't the sign say Skypiea?" Robin asked Nami.

"Yeah! That's the same name scribbled on the map that Luffy found!" Nami said with excitement. Continuing, "So I guess that galleon that fell on us, actually did come here!"

(Y/N) was confused from their conversation, assuming these events took place before she was invited into the crew.

Finally the Merry sailed to the shore. Luffy took a deep breath of air, "You can smell the adventure! Potent as seaweed in the summer!" He then jumped off Merry's head. Usopp following him into the White White Sea, falling on his head as he dove into the shallow sea. The goofballs laughed about how everything was made out of white fluffy clouds. Chopper followed quickly behind the two adventure seekers. "I'm going with you guys!"

"Me too!" Nami yelled out, "But I'm going to change first. (Y/N) come with me." Nami grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist and took the woman to her room.

Nami dressed the (h/c) haired girl in a semi-see-through long sleeve blouse and a some shorts, finally placing a red bandana on her head. (a/n: Gloves optional. If you know who created this art, please comment the credit. Not my art. Thank you.)

"There! Now you're no longer in those ugly rags

"There! Now you're no longer in those ugly rags." Nami smirked.

(Y/N)'s face scrunched up confused. "It was just a (f/c) t-shirt and some black pants."

"But you looked so boring, at least now you can show off your beautiful features." The comment made (Y/N) blush a bit. "Plus the pirate look really suits you." Nami smiled as she handed her a mirror.

She was right. (Y/N) smiled at the mirror, the red bandana looked good resting on her (h/c) hair. And the outfit Nami dressed her in was cute as well, and it did compliment (Y/N)'s figure even though it was a simple outfit. "We should get going. There's no telling what trouble the group will get in if we aren't there to stop them." (Y/N) grinned as Nami agreed laughing.