last night's offer (q.h)

Quinn helped me into our house, closing the door behind us.

I was currently drunk out of my mind.

We had gone out to celebrate my friend's birthday and I may have gotten a little carried away.

"Careful baby." Quinn said, helping me up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I know what I'm doing."

He chuckled and let go of me, causing me to stumble and fall back into his arms.

"Okay maybe I don't."

Laughing yet again, he helped me lay down in our bed. Then he walked out the room. A few minutes later he came back in with a glass of water and a container of Advil.

He sat it down on our bedside table, then began to pull my shoes off.

After he got those off, he started to unzip my dress.

"Woah! Don't you think you should ask before you do that~" I slurred.

"I literally saw you naked this morning. And last night." he laughed.

I crossed my arms, "True. You should still ask."

He sighed, "You're right. Is it okay if I take this off for you?"

"It's not the only thing you can take off of me tonight."

His face flushed, clearly not expecting me to say that. "If you were sober, I totally would."

Unzipping my dress, he helped me slip out of it. He took off his shirt and laid down next to me.

We fell asleep like that. My head resting on his chest, his arms around me.

~~~

I immediately got up and ran towards the bathroom, a nauseating feeling coming up my throat.

It was maybe around 5 am and the consequences of my drinking were catching up to me.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asked from the room, his voice filled with sleep.

The sounds of my puking my guts out answered his question. I heard him walking towards the bathroom.

He sat behind me, pulling my hair back and out of my face. He rubbed my back as I tried to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." I told him, before throwing up again.

His hand went up and down my back, "It's okay. Do you need anything?"

I shook my head, leaning back into his arms. He held me like that for a while, comforting me.

"Do you feel like throwing up again?"

"I think I got it all out." I replied, flushing the toilet.

Quinn helped me stand and walk over to the sink. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash before I brushed my teeth. He kissed my neck before walking back into the bedroom.

"Are you going back to sleep?" I asked

"Not unless you do." he replied, yawning.

I finished up in the bathroom before taking the Advil next to the bed.

Quinn pulled my arm, causing me to fall on top of him.

"Hi." I smiled.

He smiled back, "Hey."

We laid there, just admiring each other's features.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked.

I thought about it for a second, "Not a thing."

A smirk appeared on his face, "So you don't remember saying you wanted to have sex with me?"

I felt my face get warm, "Did I actually say that?"

"Not exactly, but it was implied."

My face fell onto his stomach, trying to hide. But he quickly pulled me up, making me straddle him.

"Is the offer still on the table?" he asked, leaning up to kiss me.

I put my hand in front of my mouth, "I threw up not even 10 minutes ago. Are you sure you want to kiss me right now?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "You brushed your teeth."

"I guess you're right." I whispered, leaning in to kiss him.

He pulled away after a bit, "So, is the offer still on the table?"

"Yes."

i'm surprised i came up with an idea for one of these this early
normally my brain thinks of ideas at midnight

<3, J