sneak in (j.h)

Jack's laughter filled my room as he walked into my house.

"Shh! You're gonna get us caught!" I whispered.

He took a deep breath, "You're 22 years old, remind me again why we have to sneak around your house?"

"My family's visiting. And I may or may not have told them you wouldn't be back until Friday."

We silently walked upstairs into my room. As soon as we were in, I locked the door and he sat down on the edge of my bed. "Why'd you tell them that?"

I smiled softly at him, "Thought I'd spare you of their comments and questions for 2 more days."

Instead of responding, he just smiled at me and pulled me closer. His face flushed red when I straddled his lap. He gave me a soft smile which I gladly returned before I leaned in and pressed my lips to his.

He gladly copied my actions, his hands trailing slowly down my back. His hands found their way to the low of my back.

His lips trailed from my lips, to my jaw, then eventually my neck. He sucked softly on the delicate skin.

"No marks, Jack. I have dinner tomorrow." I whispered, entangling my hands in his hair. He mumbled something incoherent, not pausing his actions.

Just as he was going to place his kisses lower, there was a knock on my door. Our eyes instantly shot open.

"Y/n? Are you okay? I heard the door open." My sister called out from the other side of the door.

"Yeah! I was just throwing out the trash!" I called back.

She hummed from outside before we heard her footsteps recede back down the hallway.

Jack looked at me, "Throwing out the trash?"

"Shut up." I mumbled, pulling him back in.

He smirked, "Yes ma'am."

~~~

Jack's bare body was pressed against mine as the shine of sunlight peeked through the blinds, waking him up first.

He groaned, "You up, babe?"

"I am now."

A soft chuckle escaped his lips before he reached over to grab his phone. "It's six. I gotta go soon to get my stuff for our morning practice."

My brain didn't process his words until he started placing small kisses on my neck. As gentle as they were, I could feel the bruises on my neck from last night.

"Thought I said no hickeys, Jack." I mumbled.

"You said a lot of things last night. It was hard to keep up."

I blinked my eyes open, turning around to see his pale chest. He was pretty much covered in marks from the neck down. His eyes followed mine, causing him to give me a toothy smile.

His hands trailed down my back, "As much as I love this and you, I gotta go."

My arms wrapped around his torso, "No. Just stay a little longer. Please."

"I've got maybe two minutes before I'm gonna be late."

I smiled, "That's all I need."

sorry this is so short but i got a concussion and the flu yay 🥰 (wattpad story writer curse is real and im scared)

hope you enjoyed!!

<3, J