three

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ABSENTMINDEDLY MAKING ME WANT YOU
taylor swift

ADI BLUE whined, bringing a hand to smooth over her jean shorts as the two walked towards the docks, Helena's voice ringing in her ear.

"Seriously, Adi. What if he, like, thinks I'm a fan girl."
Helena grabbed her hand harshly, causing the two to pause.

"He won't." Adi rolled her eyes, glancing towards the boat loaded with hockey players. "Plus, knowing Trev, he's definitely hype. You're hot as shit."

Helena's cheeks flushed red, Adi Blue swinging an arm over her shoulder as she dragged the brunette along.

"Hello!" Luke whooped, causing all eyes to flicker to them.

Adi flashed them a wide smile, glancing down at the slushy in the brunette boys hand. "I've hope that's got alcohol in it."

"Plenty." Luke winked, helping her and Helena onto the boat. "Come." He beckoned.

Adi hummed, hip-bumping Helena into Trevor. "My bad." Trevor turned around, his lips curling into a smirk as he began to speak to her.

"Okay, wingwoman." Luke hit her shoulder gently, hanging her a slushy. "It's got like twenty percent."

Adi squinted from the bright sun in her eyes, nodding as she wrapped her lips around the straw, humming from the coldness and sweet taste of the drink. "You can barely taste the alcohol. This is dangerously good."

Luke slung an arm around her shoulder, directing her to sit. "Cheers to summer?"

Adi nodded, hitting their drinks together as they soaked up the hot summer sun. Soon, Luke drifted off to talk to Quinn, leaving Adi alone.

She lifted her head with a sudden shade casting over her, she smiled largely as she locked eyes with the brunette.

"Well, well, well." She clicked her tongue, sitting up as he sat beside her. "If it isn't my favorite boy from Wisconsin."

Cole blushed, waving her off. "Oh, you. How are you hanging in there?"

"Quite swell." Adi nodded, furrowing her brows as her drink was empty. "Hey, Coley, hand me that seltzer next to you."

"Uh, sure." He handed it to her, watching her open it swiftly. "Aren't you...nevermind. Anyways, are you excited for college."

Adi shrugged slightly, collecting her hair as she moved it off her back, growing hot. "Yes and no. I don't wanna leave but I'm also really close to home. At least I have Luke and Helena."

"Mhm." Cole hummed, tapping his shortened finger nails on his beer bottle. "You must be hype about going to college with Luke."

"Of course." Adi beamed. "We've dreamt of going to school together since we were, like, four. He has big things coming for him."

Cole narrowed his eyes at her with a smirk. "I bet."

"What's the smirk for?" Aven chuckled, feeling her body begin to soothe out from the alcohol.

"When are you gonna give Lukey boy a chance?" Cole nudged her, gesturing towards the curly headed boy.

Luke stood with his brothers, his eyes flickering between them to Adi and Cole, his stomach twisting as he watched her laugh.