ten

ੈ✩‧₊˚ SO STAY WITH ME
HOLD MY HAND
mitski

THE MICHIGAN heat at been at its all time greatest as the group of young adults sprawled out on the boat, just like any other day of the summer.

Adi adjusted her bright orange bikini bottoms, feeling her damp hair stick to her shoulder as she laughed, watching Jack scream as he waked surfed.

"He's not real." Helena chuckled, shaking her head as Trevor held her hips.

Adi smiled at the pair, her gaze drifting to Luke as she watched him shake the water out of his hair, running his hands through it as his abs flexed.

She shivered at the sight, surely growing red as she turned her head quickly to stare back at the middle child.

"I can see you staring." Luke teased, his shadow making her cock her head up as she blinked.

"Don't flatter yourself." Adi shot back with a scoff.

Luke rolled his eyes, hearing her yelp as she was being lifted into the air, placed on her feet. The boy took her spot, stretching his legs out as he manspread slightly.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Luke?" Adi crossed her arms in annoyance, chills growing on her skin from the places he touched.

Luke shot her a lopsided grin, another groan leaving her lips as he grabbed her gently, directing her onto his lap.

Adi laid on top of the boy, her head resting on his shoulder as she rolled her lips into her mouth, his eyes darting down as she watched his large hands hold her tan stomach.

"Better, Adi Blue?" Luke mocked, bringing his hand to move her blonde hair from her face.

Adi could feel her heart racing a million times faster as he began to trace small shapes on her lower belly. "Mhm."

Quinn flickered his gaze to the two, slapping Jack who made gagging noises.

"PDA!" Jack held a hand over his mouth, climbing back onto the boat after a failed attempt at wake surfing. "Get a room."

"Does your room count?" Adi pouted, shooting daggers at Jack.

Jack twisted his face with a quick shake of his head, his fingers working quick to unbuckle the life vest. "Absolutely not. Lukey has his own bed, but mom does wash his sheets so beware of that."

"You're actually gross." Helena parted her lips in disbelief.

Jack cocked a brow at her, his eyes shifting to his best friend. "Really, Helena? Do you really think I'm the gross one?"

"One hundred percent." Helena nodded with confidence.

"Says the one who's been screaming Trevor's name for three nights in a row." Jack had his lips in a flat line.

Helena's face paled as she stared at him dumbfounded, Trevor having the biggest smirk plastered on his pink lips.

Adi snorted, turning into Luke's neck to hide her laughter as Luke leaned into her, biting the inside of his cheek.

"You're dead, Jack Hughes." Helena recovered, sighing lowly as she gripped the leather seats of the boat.

"How are you not dead?" Quinn finally gave his input. "Three nights in a row? That's, like, horny-freak-fest."

Helena crossed her arms. "Are you really opening your mouth, Quinn? Now, you have something to say? I can't remember the last time you even went out with a girl."

Quinn shrugged. "I'm a private man, Helena. I think all of the Hughes brothers are doing just fine in the girl department."

Ignoring the cockiness on Jacks face, eyes shifted towards Adi and Luke, watching the two tangled up together, shaking their heads as soon as the spotlight was projected onto them.

"They're total cuties." Cole chuckled, hitting Luke's ankle gently.

"Thank you, Cole!" Helena whooped. "Adis got Luke wrapped around her finger."

Trevor cocked a brow. "When has she not had Luke wrapped around her finger?"

"Always." Jack brushed his hair from his forehead. "He's so pussy whipped it's not even funny."

Adi squinted, holding Luke's thumb in her palm. "Jack, shut up. You're just jealous because girls go out with you just to brag they've gotten with the Jack fucking Hughes. Talk to me when you can keep a girl for more than two days."

The boat erupted into cheers, watching Jacks face twist. They all know she was right, even Jack did.

Jack lifted his finger, flipping her off. "Even at my wedding you'll still be my biggest hater. Make sure you and Luke don't have three babies by the time it happens."

Adi puckered her lips towards him.

summer w the hughes
like where's my invite quinton?