twenty five

ੈ✩‧₊˚ GOT LOVE STRUCK WENT STRAIGHT TO MY HEAD
GOT LOVESICK ALL OVER MY BED
taylor swift

DOWNTOWN ANN Arbor had been packed with college students, the bars reaching their limited capacity while the streets were filled with frat boys and drunk girls.

Adi tugged at the mini dress adorning her skin, regretting even letting Helena talk her into going out as they walked into the bar.

The music played loudly, drinks being poured and spilled as familiar faces danced under the spotlight.

Adi walked behind Helena, watching the girl approach their group as they handed her a drink. Dylan poking his head around her with a large grin.

"Adi Blue!" Dylan screeched, hugging her tightly as she sucked in a breath, tapping his back as he pulled away. "For you."

She took the drink from him, sipping it as the dinghy taste made her face scowl, she glanced around, stopping once she locked eyes with the oldest Fantilli brother.

He raised his brows up at her slightly, finishing off his beer as he shamefully raked his eyes up and down her slim figure.

She faltered, breaking eye contact as she continued to gaze around the bar, the girls besides her conversation, sparking her attention.

"So, is anything happening with you and Luke?" A brunette asked her friend, wiggling her brows.

"Oh, gosh." Her friend blushed frantically, shaking her head. "He just got out of a relationship and he's playing hockey. He did say he wants me to go to one of his games though."

Adi shuttered, shooting back the rest of her mixed drink as she blinked.

"I can't believe you're pulling Luke Hughes." The girl squealed with happiness. "He's so fucking hot."

"I know right." The girl hummed. "And he's, like, totally obsessed with me. We talk all the time."

Adi nearly shattered the glass cup as she placed it down, calling the bartender over as she flashed her fake ID, ordering herself a round of shots.

She took the first one, feeling her eyes burn from the bitterness and the turning of her stomach from overhearing. She finished the second, third, and by the fourth, she was spinning.

"Woah, Ads." A hand low on her waist had her turning her head. "Slow down there, eh?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm fine, Luca. Don't be a wuss."

Luca chuckled, coming to stand beside her. "Are you gonna finish that?"

She pursued her lips, shaking her head as he downed her shot for her, scrunching his nose. "Jesus, Adi. How many have you had."

Adi shrugged, falling into him slightly. "Who cares? Luca, we should be having fun. Let's go! Shots! Shots!"

Luca couldn't help but laugh as he put his hands up, allowing her to order another round of six. Each of them taking three. Adi was plastered, still standing on her feet as Luca had another beer.

The two were inseparable for the next hour, dancing together, laughing, and earning strange stares from their more sober friends.