Chapter 11:

I'm baaaaaaaack! (: Sorry, it's been AGES.

Literally. I was 15 last time I uploaded. I am now 16 ^.^

Read on, you lovely people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11:

"Alex! Rian!" Jack called when we stepped off the bus. The boys heard their names and turned to us, along with the two girls with them.

"We have someone for you to meet," Zack explained, gesturing to me.

The shorter boy smiled kindly. "Hey, I'm Rian."

"And I'm Alex, obviously." Alex grinned cockily.

For some reason, his cockiness was far more annoying than Zack's. I tried to ignore him and glanced over at the girls. I recognized one of them. I had seen her on television when I was channel surfing one night.

"Hey, you're Cassadee Pope, right?" I asked her.

She smiled, surprised. "Yeah, nice to meet you...uh-"

I realized that I had yet to introduce myself. "Oh, right. I'm McKenzie."

Cassadee grinned. "Nice to meet you McKenzie." She looked over at the girl beside her, who had platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes, and honestly looked bored out of her mind. "This is Everyst, Alex's girlfriend."

The girl, Everyst I suppose, snapped out of her daydreaming state and shot me a shy smile. "Yeah. Don't worry, he's not always a cocky prick. He's just joking around."

I grinned. "Good to know."

"McKenzie," a familiar deep voice bellowed. I turned toward the sound. Andy was standing at the door to the venue. "Come on!"

I nodded and turned to the people I had just met. "It was great meeting you, but Andy gets pretty impatient." They all chuckled. "So I guess I'll see you later!" I ran towards the lanky dude in black.

"Have fun?" he asked me when I approached.

I nodded. Meeting All Time Low had been the best thing ever...you know, besides meeting and going on tour with Black Veil Brides. They all seemed down to earth (except for what I'd seen of Alex) and just genuinely nice.

Andy chuckled, snapping me out of my reverie. "Alright, enough daydreaming about Zack Merrick." He turned and strode away.

"Wait, what?" I chased after him. Darn his long gazelle legs. "You're just jelly." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes, but I sensed that I was actually right. Ah.

"Andrew!" Black Veil Brides' tour manager poked his head backstage. "Hurry up, you're late for sound check."

"Yeah, stop flirting with McKenzie and get in here!" I heard Ashley's voice call out, laughing. I couldn't help the blush that spread across my cheeks. Andy coughed awkwardly and hurried over to his band mates.

I made myself comfortable on one of the amps backstage. A familiar-looking girl wandered over. I immediately recognized her as Juliet Simms.

She gave me a tight smile. "Hello. I'm assuming you're McKenzie?"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah, that's me. Hi." I started swinging my legs back and forth in an effort to feel less awkward.

"Stay away from Andy."

I froze. "Wait, what?" I asked for the second time in less than five minutes.

Her eyes narrowed. "You heard me."