Chapter 23(Part 1)

Hey so this chapter was getting a little long and taking a bit too much time, so I decided to cut it in half and post what I have written.
Enjoy!

---------

Chapter 23:

McKenzie's POV

"@mckenz13: It's always hard to choose between two friends to hang out with. It's even harder to choose between two great guys. How did I get myself into this mess?"

I sighed as I sent my tweet. I was a coward, clearly. So instead of talking to CC and Ashley, I tweeted about my predicament. I was an awful person.

"You're not an awful person," Jake laughed when I explained the tweet. We were sitting in the dorm room waiting for Starr to get back from class.

"I'm such a scaredy-cat!" I groaned, throwing myself facedown on the couch. "They'll probably hate me."

"They would never hate you, Mickey." he soothed. "Clearly they're infatuated so much, they agreed on a plan to get you to feel better about choosing."

I pushed myself into a Cobra position. "Wait, what?"

He waved his phone at me. "I'm the one they talk to about it. Jinxx is, of course, spending his free time with his wife, and everyone knows not to talk to Andy about you."

I tried to ignore the hurt I felt at that. "Well, what are they saying?"

"You'll find out." He grinned suspiciously right as my phone vibrated.

Shooing him a glare, I opened the new text message.

Purdyboy: are you free tomorrow after class?

I blushed slightly before replying with an affirmative. "Ashley asked if I was free tomorrow?"

"Tell him you're expensive."

I snorted at Starr's comment from the doorway. "Too late, sassy pants. Besides, you have plans, I might as well make some so I'm not sitting here all by my lonesome."

Starr rolled her eyes and sat on my bottom. "Damn, this chair is bony."

I laughed, completely unbothered by her comment. I had gotten past being constantly self-conscious of my size.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Jake asked from the other couch.

"Threesome," Starr answered at the same time I said "Supernatural."

Jake glanced between the two of us. "So which is it girls? I'm up for either."

I snorted. "You two can do whatever sexual things you want, as long as I don't see or hear it."

Starr and Jake proceeded to wink at each other before bursting into laughter. "Sorry, can't do that," Starr giggled, moving to sit on the couch by my head. "He's too much like a brother now."

"Ooh, friend zoned." Jake pretended to wince. "That hurt."

I laughed, momentarily forgetting the problem at hand. Until Ashley replied to my text.

PurdyBoy: I'm coming to pick you up. If that's okay, of course.

I smiled and blushed before replying that it was alright. I looked up from my phone to see Starr and Jake grinning at me. "What?"

They rolled their eyes in sync, and settled in to watch the television. Ashley stopped replying to me, so I assumed he was busy or making plans.

After about 4 episodes of Supernatural, two episodes of Big Bang Theory, and the movie The Avengers, Jake announced it was time for him to head home.