How He Came Over....

"Oh no! You have to go!" I got up and pushed Ari towards my room door.

"But he can't come here. Jace will be here soon. He's smarter than that," she said thoughtfully.

"He'll come through the window like he did on my birthday to give me my birthday gift," I told her.

"He what?! Why didn't I know? Why don't you tell me these things?!" she cried frustrated.

"We can talk about everything tomorrow. Now go," I pushed her towards the door yet again but she stood her grounds.

"Why can't I stay? I'll hide in the closet, you won't even know I'm here," she promised.

"No Ari. Leave. You can't be here. It would be weird," I frowned.

"Look at you throwing me out. I thought it was sisters before misters," she complained.

"Not when the mister is Dylan Martin. Now leave! He'll be here soon, school isn't far away!" I yelled.

"Fine but you have to fill me in on everything!" she warned.

"I will," I told her and she nodded and walked to the door, "Oh and tell mom and dad that I'm fast asleep and that I need the rest."

"Will do."

Ariana left and I locked my door. I went over to my window and slid it upwards with my one working hand so he could enter with ease. I looked down at my clothes and realized I was still in my cheerleading clothes. I walked over to the mirror and saw that my hair was mess but it had a cute look so I left it and put on a little lip gloss on my lips.

I made my way over to my bed and sat down on the edge crossing my legs trying to look natural. Deciding against that pose I got up and walked over to the mirror feeling stupid. Why was I making a big deal over this? Dylan probably wasn't even coming here. I threw my left hand against my dresser unconsciously.

"Ooch!" I cried and held it to my chest.

"I didn't think it would be a wise idea for you to do that either," I heard a deep chuckle sound from my window. I took a sharp turn and saw him sitting there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pretending to be surprised, although I was by his sudden appearance.

"I told you no one could hurt you and yet still you have a sprain arm," he told me walking in my direction.

"It's not your fault," I assured him.

"It should have never happened," he took my right hand in his and placed it against his face looking extremely upset, "I was supposed to protect you."

"No, you were supposed to stay away," I tried to pull my hand away from him, "As a matter of fact, why are you here? You were rude! And did you forget? We're not supposed to be near each other. We're neither friends nor acquaintances, not even school mates. You're not to talk to me, not even supposed to make the mistake of glancing in my direction!"

"Okay," he nodded staring into my eyes, "I'm going to kiss you now."

He pulled me to him and planted his lips firmly on mine. His kiss was rough and domineering and he lifted me so I could wrap my legs around his waist. I tried the best I could to not hurt my wrist as his lips moved around mine. Without asking for permission his tongue slipped into my mouth as he took full control of the kiss. The kiss was filled with passion and even though he was being completely dominant, it felt good and it made me weak.

He carried me over to my bed and laid me down as he climbed on top of me. He brought his lips back down over mine as his hands rested on my thighs. His hands caressed my face, brushing my hair back. His tongue met mine in a fierce kiss yet again. I let out a low moan as he bit my lip pulling away breathlessly.