New Book!

Her eyebrows raised as she impatiently glared in my direction

Her eyebrows raised as she impatiently glared in my direction. I looked around me briefly, not finding anyone around or near me and was shocked yet again. Was this girl really talking to me? Could she really see me?

With a frown moulded on my face I turned to walk away once more and that's when I felt it. The imprint of her hand as it wrapped around my wrist. My entire body responded to her. I don't think I could ever forget the way her skin felt against mine...like silk. She was touching me and I liked it. How was she touching me? What was happening?

"I'm talking to you. You can't just go around touching people," there was that accusing tone yet again.

"You're one to talk," I commented sarcastically and pulled my hand away from hers. I was ready to walk away, sure that somehow, she still hadn't seen me and was really talking to someone else and I was just being delusional because it couldn't have been real. I was getting crazy now.

"I'm talking to you," she spoke again and this time jammed me in my shoulder. I almost shivered at her touch. I hadn't been touched in so long, I forgot what it felt like. She stepped closer to me, invading my personal space and looked directly into my face. I glanced around me once more, still not finding anyone around us.

"Me?" I stared at her and asked amazed.

"Yes, you."

She was even responding to me now as well. What the hell was happening?

"Impossible."

It has been years after Lucifer has been casted out of heaven and towards his doom, a place called hell. Alone, tortured and desperate, he meets the only person who can see, hear and touch him. A woman. Not quite what he was searching for and yet everything he could possible need. Can Lucifer find his way to redemption or is he forever stuck on hell and earth?