How He Won Us Over...

"Just find the cotton candy stand, he's there," I told Ari as she started freaking out from all the attention we were getting. My dark long hair was in a cute loose ponytail. I wore a plain green summer dress and Ari had on jeans with an elegant-looking pink top and had her hair down. We decided to keep it simple on our feet and wear flats. It was a carnival after all.

"Oh there he is," Ari sounded honestly relieved.

I looked in the direction she pointed and saw him. I sucked in a sharp breath and felt myself get hot as I looked him over. He had on black pants, a black vest and his usual black leather jacket. He looked like he had recently shaven and his wavy hair was neatly combed in his regular style. He had his hands in his pockets as he stared at me with a dirty smirk.

I then noticed his siblings who were smiling up at me and I quickly returned the smile as we approached them. Daniel was dressed in pants with suspenders which Daniel seemed to have pulled off his shoulders and Dana was in a pretty pink dress with her hair in two.

"You're cute," Ari pinched Daniel's cheeks.

"I could also be your ride home," he winked and then turn to his brother, "Did I get that right?"

"Nah, but it was good enough for now little man but don't let anyone talk to your sister that way," Dylan eyes lost mine for a second while he spoke to his brother before they found mine again.

"Well I guess you guys are my company for the night because these lovebirds can't take their eyes off each other," Ari teased and grabbed Daniel's and Dana's hand.

"No Dylan! I have dibs. You can't violate bro code," Daniel whined.

"Daniel, there are certain girls, girls like your sister, girls like Ari, the one holding your hand, girls like Skye who you have to break bro code for and besides, I had dibs on this girl for years and everyone knew it so I beat you kid," Dylan ruffled his brother hair.

"Come on. Let's go on a ride," Ari pulled them away from us and Dylan returned his focus back to me.

"So are you going to kiss me or not? Because I've been waiting all morning for you to kiss me. I've missed you like crazy. I don't know what you're doing to me Martin. You sweet me up with a beautiful get well soon package after a heated make out session and now you have me sweating in my shoes," I stepped closer to him. He licked his lips before wearing that playful flirty smirk of his.

"I tend to do that to a lot of girls," he wrapped his hands around my waists.

"Well a girl like me.." I wrapped my hands around his neck and tilted my head, "...is still waiting on my kiss."

"You're so needy. Who said that I wanted to kiss you?" Dylan teased.

"Oh you don't want to kiss me?" I frowned playfully and stepped back, "I just thought since you've had dibs for years now...but that's okay. So which ride do we go first?"

"No, no, wait come back," he grabbed my arm suddenly serious, "I was joking. I've missed you too."

"I don't want to kiss you again Dylan so let go of me," I warned but he pulled me to him and kissed me breathless, "You're not going to kiss me to shut me up whenever you want, you know."

"I'm not kissing you to shut you up, I'm kissing you because it physically hurts not to," Dylan told me and I bit my lip trying to hold in my smile.

"You know, people from school could see us," I said suddenly cautious.

"No one will tell," Dylan shrugged not looking worried.

"How are you so sure?" I asked.

"Because I've got power too sweetheart. It's not just your brother that runs the school. I'm the favorite team player angel and the known bad boy," he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me along with him.