Darling Daddy

If you liked it, don't come back! :p Please make sure to vote and comment. BTW I am going to say Liam instead of dad so you're not confused and mum as Danielle. SO..UM....... YEAH :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am Georgia. Oh, I'm sorry, Gorgia Payne. Yup, thats my name. Simple but, effective. I live in Wolverhampton with my mum, Danielle. She is a dancer and she's really good! She's tried to teach me but, dancing isn't my thing more like getting into trouble. Mum is really good friends with my school principle. My dad on the other hand is, well, you know, a singer for a boyband One Direction. Let me tell you this much...

I was born 2000 so, I am 13 going on 14. I am quiet when I am around people I don't know well but, not around my friends. I am the one who likes to break the rules, gets in trouble, and likes to start things. I sound nothing like Liam. Where as he is the mature one. Me? Pssshhh yeah right. I can be serious when needed to be, but, not most of my whole 13 years. I am a fan of One Direction... a little bit. I know what you're thinking but, truth is, I could care less about that kind of boyband stuff. I mean who isn't a fan of listening to any kinda music? I am just sayin that isn't all I do. I attend school of course and have 1 bestfriend , Rebecca.That's who I like to get in trouble with.

I was born about 2 days past my due date ,I don't know thought I should just throw that in. Being that my daddy spends a lot of time away from home, I miss him. Especially since he is on the Take Me Home Tour now. So, I try to keep my loneliness level down some. My parents are young and they didn't expect to have a child yet. so, sometimes my mum cries because it's hard without Liam there to be there with her. But, we both keep ourselves busy with plenty to do around here. My mum took me to a engineering workshop once, and I stabbed myself with an exacto knife while cutting something. That is when I discovered I can't do anything without making a big mistake or getting into trouble.

Sometimes when my mum and I walk the streets of London, there would be a couple fans here and there following us. It's a little scary though because they are just following every step and so my mum just squeezes my hand tight. I rarely see Liam, but when I do, it feels like I'm not close to him as much anymore now that he is constantly gone. Well, that's just the basic me.