Seeing Daddy Again!

Hi.. ok ok here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"No! This can't be!" I yelled at myself. 'it just can't." I started to get sweaty and since I am wearing a light blue buttoned up shirt, it's visable. GREAT!! I ran some water on my hands and wiped it all over my face. I can last it through the day. I walked back to class and my legs gave in. When I had entered the classroom, I fell to the ground with a hard thud. My eyes were blurry and I was seeing blurry. I felt dizzy and light headed. Ok, I can't last through the day. They called the nurse who minutes later came rushing in. She bent down and whispered "Just close your eyes. You will be fine." So, I did as told and I closed my eyes.

I woke up in a pleasent manner. I was all wrapped in my covers and the sunshine shined in. I sat up straight and stretched. Ok, good so far. Mum knocked on my door. Was she stalking me? 

"Hi hun- how are you doing?" she brought in some tea for me. 

I took a sip "Good so far!" I smiled. 

Mum sat next to me and hugged me close. 

"How's skipping school good for you?" she winked.

"Watcha mean?" I asked.

"We are going to visit daddy in Hershey Park!" she said.

I jumped out of bed in excitement. My friend told me about that place. I don't know what she meant by "amusement" I mean nothing could be more ammusing than going to see Daddy in concert.. 

"You seem just fine now!" Mum smiled and we held hands and danced around like I never passed out two hours ago. I started to pack. 

"No sweets! It's next week. We'll leave Sunday." mum stopped me.

I calmed myself down and took a deep breath. 

"Oh." I said as I got back in bed. "May I see your phone?" I asked.

"It's down stairs. I'll be back. Drink some tea." I began to lift it up and put it back down when she left. I danced all around. I can't wait till I see Liam. It's gonna be the best day of my life!

Mum came back up and handed me the phone. "Here. I gotta do the laundry." she walked out. I opened up messages. I texted:

"Hi daddy its georgia :)" 

It only was left as "delivered" not "Read" he might be busy.................................... as always. I wanted to tell him that I love him since I haven't got to do that lately. He's always so busy. Oh well. I smiled and hugged mum close while she was folding pants and shirts. I just can't wait to see Liam.. I just can't... no literally!