Burst Into Tears

Heey guys. No I haven't forgotten about u!!! Really nervous cause i have a Spanish test tomorrow but, like u need to know that. Ok here is this chapter enjoy!

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have my mum the signal to try and call one more time.

There was no answer. Perhaps, he is resting! I sure hope! But, why wouldn't he call us? I couldn't hold in my words much longer so I let it all out. "What the heck?! Mum, why would he..." I started to cry. When I looked at my mum with a wonder, I blinked and a tear ran down my cheek and hit my lips. The taste of salt was not a good taste though, it wasn't the worst. I frowned again and sniffled my nose. Mum squeezed my hand but didn't bear to hug me. She was too weak. Too unabled to do anything and the fact that her husband is seriously injured, I would not blame her.

My mum is a strong British woman. For, she does her best to raise me. She has her moments when she cried from Liam or me but, as a young mother, she is the best mum ever. People call her such hateful words on her Facebook and Twitter and she really let's it get to her.

She got up and smiled at me. "Georgia darling," she smiled "you are a brave little girl and I know you can go through this with me! For it is a long journey for us , but we can survive." I looked up at her "what do you mean?" I asked. "I mean just that. Your daddy is hurt and he needs all the love we need for him. So, think of him and put him in your best thoughts!!" She kissed my head goodnight and told me to come up soon.

"Now, take out your novel and let us get started shall we?" Mrs. Sandra said. I rested my head down on my novel. One tear accidentally had streamed from my eyes. It hit my lip and I wiped it off so no one will notice. Then, another one fell. I finally raised my hand. "May I please go to the bathroom?" I asked my voice barely loud to be heard. My voice was shaky, my whole body was actually. I opened the door and looked at myslef in the mirror. I looked horrible. I took my buttoned up blue shirt sleeve and wiped my eyes with it. I took a deep breathe and walked out. I don't think I can make throughout the day. I think that I am..... SICK!!