The Call to End For Awhile

• Dedicated to Tess and Daisy

If you liked it, don't come back! :p Please make sure to vote and comment. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I slammed the car door and  buckled my seatbelt. The car ride was silent all the way home. I knew mum was upset with me. I know Liam would be too. When we pulled up to the driveway mum said "I can't beilieve you Georgia Rose Payne!" I looked at her. She never has talked in such a tone. "I'm sorry mum." I said. She rubbed my back and got out of the car. I watched her walk up the stairs and into the house. I don't think mum was upset about that because whenever I do something bad, she just says don't do it again. What's wrong with her today. Maybe just of lack of missing Liam. I grabbed my bag and opened the door to our fine house. I grabbed a phone and called Liam right away.

"Hello love." L

"Hi daddy! I need to talk to you."

"Spill it." L

"I- I got in trouble today..."

"Georgia Rose Payne!" L

"I'm sorry daddy, I just couldn't help myself."

"Obviously." L

"It was Ben Johnson. It was him again! Daddy you know what a pain he is!"

"Yes, I do.." L

"I sorta threw meat at Mrs. Sylvia instead of him."

"Georgia, you know the truth." L

"It's not the right way to get back, I know, I know."

"I hope to not hear another phone call again about this. Understood?" L

"Yes daddy. I miss you!"

"I miss you more. Stay strong and confident my Georgia! But, I have go to run. Okay?" L

"But, daddy we only talked for a minute."

"Two exactly. I must go love." L

"But, aren't you always on a tour bus or plain and having time to talk?"

"Oh Georgia, if you think we are all doing that all the time, you certainly got it wrong. Bye love. Call me tonight yeah?" L

"Bye daddy. I Love you lots."

"More! Bye."

Ends

I pressed end and there goes the call. It's gone away into the wind but, will stay in my heart forever. I looked out the window as if the call was going with the wind. It drifted away into the sun, where the clouds are, it will meet up with the blue sky. It's going to orbit around the sun with all of the planets, then one day, it's going to come back down and blow all around me. Oh, I miss you Liam. I miss you Much!