Finding the Mystery Meat in a School Uniform

• Dedicated to Cole Johnson

If you liked it, don't come back! :p Please make sure to vote and comment. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I rose out of bed faster than a lightning bolt. My alarm always makes me get up quick because the sound is so startling. I turned it off so it didn't wake my mum up then, I clumped down on my bed again and watched my ceiling fan go around and around. I quickly got up and tiptoed into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror only to find my hair sticking up straight. I rubbed my eyes and was planning on sitting on the toliet seat but instead, I landed right in the trash can. I tried pulling my self out but, I got stuck. After a few moments of struggling to get out, I rested. Would if I can never get out. That is then, when I heard mum waking up. I tried scooting to the door to close it. Well, it worked. I was able to shut the door. I let out a huff and continued with my butt out of a trashcan. 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Mum?" I said quietly.

"Dear, what are you doing with the door closed?" she whispered back. "I heard something scratching the floor."

"Oh, that was, um, me, I was making sure my teeth were sharp you know? So, I was scratching my teeth on the sink. They're sharp now."

"What strange excuse. Can I come in?" 

"No!"

SILENCE

"I mean... sure." I said.

"Thanks Hun." 

Mum walked in only to find me in a trash can. She stopped and froze. 

"Georgia, watcha doin' in a trash can?" she questioned.

"Just chillin'." I said waving my hand.

"You are nothing like your daddy!" she shook her head and helped me out of the trashcan..

"I know." I said lifting myself up. As I finally stood up, I fell on her foot.

"Ouch!" she yelled.

"Sorry..."

"I'm going back to sleep." she walked back in her bedroom and shut the door.

I stood back up and brushed myself off. i grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I then got the sudden feeling to put toothpaste in my mouth like they do in the movies. I unscrooed the Crest tube and squirted some in my mouth. Ehhh... just a little more... more... more... until my mouth was full of toothpaste and I couldn't open my mouth. I grabbed my toothbrush and wet it. I carefully put the toothbrush in my mouth and brushed. But, my mouth couldn't hold it all so it all fell out and on to the floor and my PJ's. "Oh darnet!" I yelled. Then, I covered my mouth so my mum couldn't here me. I took a deep breathe and grabbed a tissue. I wiped the toothpaste from off the floor and grabbed one for my PJ's. Ok, that's settled with. I spit it all out. What a waste of toothpaste. I washed my toothbrush and set it down. Next, my face. I wet my hands and and had a handful of water. Then, I splashed it on my face and like they do in the commercials. But, instead, I just got myslef soaked again along with another mess on the bathroom floor. The floor part I cleaned again using another tissue and myself... whatever. I decided to do my hair last. I walked in my bedroom and pulled my school uniform out. Its hideous blue skirt along with its bottuned up white shirt. It's not my favorite outfit in the whole wide world. I quickly slipped that on and put on my black dress shoes. Back to my hair. I brushed my brown hair out until it was shiny smooth and slid my headband to keep my hair from falling into my face. Done! I checked myslef out in the mirror and sighed. I looked at my necklace. It read "Daddy's Angel". Liam had bought me it before he left for awhile. I miss him loads. He bought my mum a charm bracelet representing all of his love to her. An X for Xfactor where they met. Dancing shoes because she dances, a mic because he sings, and a baby to represent me! I looked at the time... gotta run! I ran down the steps and grabbed an apple to munch on on the way to school. I grabbed my bag and remebered. I needed to call Liam. I dialed in the number.